Translate

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Too Big To Resist Chapter 5


Too Big To Resist by blackfen

CHAPTER FIVE

Secrets and Lies

Some weeks went by after the night of the storm, when my son first took his horny mother up the ass. Since then we had been fucking relentlessly. My whole life was just about getting my big boy into bed and taking his massive cock inside me.

Then one weekend, we had to temporally suspend our non-stop fucking and attend my cousin’s wedding. It was a long drive from where we lived, so I had booked us a room at the same hotel where the wedding was taking place - - a room with a big double bed by the way.

My sister Susan and her son Tyler were also going to be there.

I had not seen my sister for many months, although we talked on the phone a lot. She had found herself in a very similar position to me. Susan had divorced from her husband just over five years ago and was a single parent. Her son Tyler was a year older than Jake. They were like two peas in a pod, the family resemblance was plain to see.

Last time I had seen Tyler, he had really becoming quite a strapping young hunk. Like Jake, he worked out regularly and played loads of sport. I don't know how my sister kept her hands off him!

Growing up, we had always been close as sisters. We used to tell each other everything. About the boys we kissed and fucked, the secrets about our friends and, later on, the woes of our marriages.

Since getting divorced, Susan had returned to her favourite hobby - - fucking men. Now if you think I am a dirty, sex-hungry slut, you should really meet my sister. Compared to her, I am virtually a nun!

She has got these incredible, big 38 double D tits and a big bouncy ass. Like me, she is a hot MILF, as the kids would say and she never minds exploiting it. Her sexual exploits with the random men she meets in bars and nightclubs, form the basis of most of her phone calls to me. I must admit I often get quite horny as I listen to her telling me about how she picked up some guy and ten minutes later was bent over the hood of his car, getting banged up hard by a nice big dick.

Anyway, Jake and I drove the three hundred mile trip to the hotel for the wedding, stopping off several times in some lay-by, so that I could climb on him and ride his big dick. It was such a turn on to see other cars whizzing by as I bounced my big ass up and down on my son's very large 'gear stick.'

Finally we arrived at the hotel. It was just after 1am and we were both pretty exhausted. The frumpy looking woman at the check-in desk looked at us with a rather curious smirk and a surprised frown as she handed us the room key-card. She must have thought that Jake was my toy-boy lover - - If she had known he was my son, she would have had more than a surprised look on her face, that we had booked a double room!

That night, I got stuffed good and hard by my well hung son. The people in the room next door must have been kept up half the night by our loud incestuous fucking.

*****

My phone rang early the next morning, it was my sister asking what room we were in.

"Oh - - I am not sure really, it was so late when we got here last night, I didn't really notice - - I am just getting dressed - - meet you down in the restaurant for breakfast in ten minutes!” I told her, lying through my teeth.

In truth of course I knew exactly what room we were in but I could hardly let her come and knock on the door. Not only was I butt naked, with Jake's dried cum all over my tits, but he too was nude on the bed, sporting one of his giant morning hard-ons. Imagine her coming into the room and seeing this little sight!

"Jake, wake up - - we gotta get dressed - - Susan is downstairs waiting - - come on you big bastard!"

I took a firm grip around his throbbing cock and beat his meat a few times - - that soon woke him up!

"Oh yeah mom - - jack me off - - mmmmm,” He said, sleepily.

"No time baby - - we gotta get ready."

He let out a longing sigh as I let go of his dick and jumped off the bed. I hurriedly got dressed, after I grabbed a towel in the bathroom and wiped the spunk from my boobs.

When I finally got downstairs, Susan and I chatted over breakfast. I must say she was getting better looking with age. Her long blonde hair cascaded over her shoulders and draped over her big tits. Her bright blue eyes sparkled under the lights of the restaurant. Her skin was so perfect and unblemished. It was hard to believe she was really 41 years old. Her figure was so slim and toned, I know I was not too shabby for my years, but my older sister was looking like the ultimate MILF - - I guess it was all those men she had been fucking since her divorce that kept her looking so young!

"So tell me what's been happening with you?” She asked.

"Well,” I replied, "Not a whole lot really - - It's just me and Jake, you know!"

Susan looked at me with that rather quizzical expression that she has always done. The look that says, 'I know you have a secret'.

"So,” She asked after a few moments.

"What?” I replied with a shrug of the shoulders.

"Who is it then?” She asked forcefully.

"Who's who?” I replied.

"Oh darling, it's written all over your face. That big smile, the glow in your cheeks, the tone in your voice - - Who is it that's - - you know - - Keeping you HAPPY?"

Susan had always been good at this sort of thing. I could never hide very much from her. I smiled at my inquisitive sister and replied, "Oh - - well - - it’s - - just some guy!"

Susan studied my face closely, her blue eyes trying to search my soul.

"Just some guy,” She repeated. "Yeah right it is - - you’re smitten babe - - I can see it - - and by the looks of things, he is certainly taking care of business!"

"What do mean?” I replied with a giggle.

"Oh come on Julia - - I know you - - Remember when we were younger and you used to come home from dates with some guy? I could always tell right away if he had fucked you - - your face always gives you away. Look at you, I mean your positively gleaming."

I struggled to restrain my give-away smile and tried to play it cool, but there really was no hiding anything from my sister, so I gave in.

"Well alright, as you seem to know anyway - - yes I have been seeing someone and yes he is taking 'very good care' of me, thank you very much!"

Susan let out a 'Whoo Whoo' which attracted some looks from neighbouring tables.

"Lucky old Julia,” She said, "What's his name then?"

I hesitated for a moment, trying to think of some random name but my lips opened and blurted out, "Jake,” before I could think what I was saying.

"JAKE!” She confirmed back to me. "You mean you're having sex with some guy who has the same name as your son?"

It seems I had escaped my little slip-up. I simply smiled and nodded my agreement.

"That must sound a little strange when you're telling him to fuck me harder Jake,” She laughed as she pictured it in her mind.

At least she had not put two and two together. Yes that's all it was, some guy who happened to have the same name as my son.

"Well yeah - - I guess it is a little strange - - never really thought about it like that before,” I replied, lying.

"Well honey,” She said after a moment's pause, "Think about it from your son's point of view. He is in his room late at night and through the walls he can hear you getting a good seeing too and you calling out the same name as his - - must be pretty weird for the handsome little fucker."

That last part caught me a little of guard and I was still trying to recover myself from the name slip up.

"Hey, my son's not a little fucker, he is a nice and kind boy,” I rather abruptly pointed out.

"Oh yeah, I know he is,” She replied, "I'm just saying, he is a very good looking boy nowadays - - I bet all the girls are after him?"

I shrugged my shoulders and dipped my eyes down from my sister's gaze.

"I don't really know - - Yeah I suppose they are."

"You suppose they are! Let me tell you if I was his age again and he wasn't my nephew - - well - - HMMMM MMM!"

I tried to feign surprise and replied, "Susan behave yourself - - That's my son you are talking about!"

"Yeah I know - - But come on,” She replied.

We both laughed.

Just then, I saw Jake and his strapping young cousin Tyler come in the door of the restaurant and walk over to our table. I took instant note of my nephew. It had been sometime since I had last seen Tyler and boy had he grown. He was slightly taller than Jake, with dusky brown hair, dark eyes and an innocent looking face. He was wearing a white t-shirt that clung to his tight young body, the definition of his pecs and abs showing through the material. Standing next to my son, they could so easily have been brothers rather than just cousins. Here was two really hunky, teenage studs.

Jake quietly came up behind Susan and wrapped his hands over her eyes, "Guess who?” He asked.

Julia giggled and replied. "My gorgeous, sexy nephew."

Julia jumped up and embraced Jake, wrapping her arms around his neck and slapping her lips against his. I could see her doing what she always did around men, pressing her large cleavage against his chest. Jake too had wrapped his arms around her lower back and was tightly squeezing her body.

My nephew, Tyler, leaned down and gave me a peck on the cheek, "How you doing Aunt Julia?” He asked me in his rather shy voice.

"Fine darling,” I replied.

I could smell his musky aftershave that was pretty intoxicating, as he sat down on the chair beside me. Finally Susan and Jake released their grip on each other and took their seats at the table.

The rest of breakfast passed pretty uneventfully, we all chatted and listened to each other's news. Every so often, under the table, I could feel Jake's foot, lightly stroking against my leg. Looking across the table he would give me a quick wink and a little smile. Looking at my son, knowing how amazing the last few weeks had been, it was hard not to respond to him, but as much as I told my sister everything, this was definitely one secret I would have to keep.

Just as we finished eating, Susan looked at Jake and said, "So honey, what do you think of your Mom's new guy? I hear his name is Jake too?"

Jake darted a quick glance across at me and hesitated before replying,

"Errm yeah, he’s - - alright!"

Susan had noticed the pause and the uncertainty in Jake's voice. She looked at me and then back at Jake.

"Well - - you don't sound too sure,” She said.

"No - - He’s ok - - quite a good guy really,” He replied more confidently this time.

Under the table Jake had felt the kick I had given him in-between his answers, realizing that he needed to play along.

"Must be pretty strange having your Mom dating a guy with the same name as you?” She asked.

Jake again hesitated too long before answering,

"No not really - - It's just a name."

Susan returned her glance to me and I gave her my famous guilty looking smile. She raised her eyebrows and gave me one of her 'I know you are lying' looks, before standing up from the table and simply giving it a "HMMMMM!” under her breath.

*****

Later that day we all got dressed up and went downstairs to the Grand Ballroom, where the wedding was taking place. This particular relation of ours had managed, over the years, to fall out with most of the other members of our family. This meant that apart from Susan, myself and the boys, the rest of the wedding guests were people not really known to us. So, the four of us sat together through the ceremony and afterwards at the reception.

Sitting next to Jake, listening to all those marriage promises and commitments, I couldn't help but wishing that I could marry my son. I mean there was no-one else in my life who made me happy, no-one else who understood me like he did. He had been there when my marriage ended and now of course, was fulfilling all the duties that a husband should with his wife, especially in the bedroom!

I had to control my urges all day long. Jake looked so handsome and manly dressed in his smart suit. I was so proud of my son and jealously clung on to his arm all day. My pussy was wet and I was horny, I wanted him to scoop me up in his strong arms and carry me up to our room, where I could rip that suit off and have his 12 incher back inside me.

After the boring speeches and cutting the cake, the music started and people began to meander onto the dance floor. My sister was one of the first ones up there, shaking her ample assets and that Kim Kardashian-like ass around. Before long she had grabbed me and we were both doing our 'groove thing.'

Susan loved the fact that all the men in the room had focused their eyes upon our two, well stacked bodies.

"ALL THE MEN WANNA FUCK US,” She yelled to me, over the loud music blasting out from the band on the stage.

I nodded to her as we danced, then looked around to find my son. Through the fast flashing strobe lights, I could just see Jake sat at a table talking to his cousin, Tyler. The two teenagers had their eyes firmly fixed on us, no doubt taking the piss out of their mom's dancing.

I kept my eyes on Jake for some minutes, picturing that hot young body that was under his suit and of course, that amazing big cock, hidden from view in his pants. I was lost in my own lustful thoughts and forgot that my sister was dancing just in front of me.

"HEY!” she said with a tug on my arm. "ARE YOU ALRIGHT?"

I snapped my head back around and met her eyes.

"WHAT?” I called back at her.

"ARE YOU OK?” She asked again.

"YEAH FINE!” I replied with a nod of my head and a smile.

Susan again gave me that look. It was the unmistakable smirk that always told me when Susan did not believe something I had said. I realized that I had been gazing at Jake for far too long and of course, Susan must have noticed. I just hoped she had not seen the lust in my eyes.

We continued dancing for a little while longer before I could take no more. I had forgotten how much dancing to pop music took it out of you.

"I NEED TO SIT DOWN,” I said.

Susan laughed and replied, "YOU LITTLE QUITTER."

I turned and headed for the table where we had left our bags. I noticed Jake and Tyler had moved away. I looked around the room as I walked across to the table and saw the boys over near the stage talking to one of the guys from the band that had a guitar flung across his chest.

Over the loud noise in the room, I heard Susan behind me say, "You’re getting too old for all that."

"Yeah too right I am,” I replied as I sat myself down on one of the chairs and Susan sat down beside me.

We were both out of breath and soon reaching for the champagne glasses that we had left half empty on the table before we had gone to dance.

"So - - tell me about this guy Jake then. What does he do for work?” Susan asked.

I again had to think quickly on my feet. "Oh he works in advertising."

"Oh Right, and how long have you know him?” She asked.

"Oh a long time - - but we only started sleeping together recently,” I replied with raised eyebrows.

I could see Susan doubted if this guy really existed or if I was just making him up.

"So,” She said after a moment's thought, "What's he like - - in bed?"

Told you she only ever had one thing on her mind - - I guess it runs in the family!

"Yeah - - He’s really very good,” I replied with a smirk.

"Well hung?” Susan asked as she held her hands out and positioned them about 2 feet apart.

"Well he isn't quite that big!” I replied as I took hold of her hands and closed them nearer each other.

"How old is he?” She continued her line of questioning.

"Oh - - well - - errrm - - about my age,” I replied, sounding totally unconvincing.

Susan laughed and with a sarcastic tone replied, "Right - - OK then!" She looked around and set her eyes upon the Bride. Matter-of-factly, Susan said, "She looks fat in that dress."

I burst into laughter, my sister had never been one to mince her words.

"Well she does - - It looks two sizes too small,” Susan rearticulated.

We spent the next few minutes doing what most women do at weddings, gossiping and bitching about how the other women in the room looked. We both agreed that we were the best looking MILFs at that wedding without a doubt.

My gaze had again found Jake. He was still stood down by the stage, although Tyler had headed off to the buffet table. I felt my heart skip a little beat and my pussy twitch as I looked longingly at my son, day-dreaming about tonight when I would again get him to myself and be able to ride up and down on his thick dick. It had been many hours since last night when I had last had my well-fucked pussy filed with his donkey sized cock. Over the last few weeks I had gotten used to having it off with my boy whenever I wanted and getting my hungry cunt and asshole banged senseless. Our long and loving sex sessions had filled my days and nights and this was the longest time period that I had gone without having Jake fucking me. My body was craving his, desperate to be close to my boy again. I was like a smoker being denied cigarettes or an alcoholic without a bottle. I so desperately needed to fuck my son again.

While I had been staring at my son and thinking about getting him naked again, I had taken my mind off Susan. All the while, she had been watching me, lost in my own little dream world and silently gazing at my son, until finally she broke the silence between us.

"Julia - - Julia?"

I returned my gaze to meet hers and said, "Yeah?"

Susan looked me up and down a little and then stared deep into my eyes. She said nothing for a moment as she tried to read my soul. I could see her working things through in her mind, her sisterly instinct working overtime to come to a conclusion. She then looked across the room and fixed her eyes on my son, held it for a few seconds and then looked back at me.

I had been staring at him for too long. Had I given the game away? Had my all-knowing, all-telling sister worked it out? Had my inadvertent slips about the names and ages of the mystery man made her suspicious? I found it so hard to ever keep a secret from her, she always saw through my lies.

I said nothing as her facial expression changed. Her eyes slowly widened and her lips parted. I waited for her to speak but nothing came. Her face morphed from that look of contemplation and thought into one of shock and surprise. Her mouth now fell wide open and her head dipped down slightly. Her eyes burned into mine and I could not help looking guilty.

She hesitated as though the breath had been sucked from her lungs, but then, finally and firmly, uttered the one word that I dreaded she would say.

"JAKE!”

Her left hand and forefinger pointed in the direction of my son across the crowded and noisy room as she said his name. Her right hand instinctively came up to cover her mouth, in that way that people subconsciously do when they are shocked about something.

I said nothing and did nothing. I guess my face and expression had already given my secret away.

My sister took a second or two and then said again, "JAKE - - YOUR SON!"

It was said more as a statement of fact rather than a question. Susan knew the truth of what she was thinking long before I slightly nodded my head and confirmed her suspicions.

"JAKE - - IT’S JAKE - - YOU’RE FUCKING - - OH MY GOD - - YOU’RE?"

I guess instinct would be to deny it or try and look disgusted at the suggestion but this was my sister. We told each other everything, trying to keep secrets was a fool's game and I had lost very badly. Susan had worked it out in the space of a few short hours and as we sat there, looking at each other, I could only wonder and indeed worry about how she was going to react. A rather scared and apprehensive look must have come over my face as I waited for my sister to speak, having absorbed the shock of her discovery.

"YOU'RE FUCKING HIM - - OH MY GOD - - WOW!"

Susan said it without any telling expression on her face, but then slowly a smile crept across her lips and she looked at me, seemingly entirely delighted with her discovery.

"FUCK - - THAT'S AMAZING - - YOU AND YOUR SON - - FUCKING HELL JULIA - - HAHAHAHA!”

Susan now burst into a full on laugh, her hands cupped around her face as she looked, wide eyed at me.

"Oh Susan - - It’s so bad isn't it?” I said, "But he's just so - - you know?"

Susan composed herself and replied, "Oh darling, I get it believe me - - he is a very good looking boy - - how did it happen though?"

I retold the entire story to Susan, the morning when I had first walked in on him asleep, buying the look-alike dildo, hearing him fucking his girlfriend and then my plot to get him in my bed. Susan sat there mesmerised, her eyes and mouth growing ever wider in surprise and shock, as I explained everything. I told you we always told each other all our secrets - - well this was the biggest one I had ever told her!

Finally, after listening so intently, she said, "OH MY GOD - - You dirty fucking bitch - - WOW - - That is INCREDIBLE - - HAHA - - SHIT - - YOU AND JAKE - - OH MY GOD!"

Susan shifted and wriggled around in her seat, her wide smile and her giggling laugh took me back to when we were teenagers, this was just how she would be when I told her about some boy I had fucked. She always used to get horny as I gave her the dirty details.

"So - - he’s a got a really big cock has he?” She asked.

Sensing that Susan was more than ok hearing about my incestuous sex, I felt able to talk freely.

"OH YES - - A VERY, VERY BIG ONE!” I said, over the loud music, which prevented anyone else nearby from hearing us.

Susan again laughed loudly and shifted herself on the seat again.

"OH MY GOD - - YOU LUCKY FUCKING BITCH!” She replied with a big smile.

I nodded my head and laughed along with my sister.

"WELL!” Susan said, looking across the ballroom to where Jake was standing, "I certainly can't blame you babes - - young hunk like that to play with,” She again laughed, turning her gaze back on me.

"It was just seeing that massive big cock that got me - - I just couldn't stop thinking about it - - and when I finally got him - - well - - never looked back since,” I said with a gleeful and proud smirk.

"Hmmmm - - Wouldn't mind getting my hands on that either!” She said with another glance over to my son.

I could tell that Susan was getting very turned on at this point and was not too subtly, picturing my son naked, as I watched her eyes looking Jake up and down.

"Exactly how big is he?” She asked without taking her eyes off him.

"12.3 inches,” I replied, proudly

Her head immediately snapped back around and her wide-eyes locked on me.

"FUCKING HELL!” She yelled loudly. "YOU'VE MEASURED IT?"

"Yes,” I replied with a nod.

"JESUS CHRIST - - THAT IS ABSOLUTELY HUGE - - 12 INCHES!” She said, seemingly more shocked at this revelation than before. "AND - - YOU - - YOU KNOW - - TAKE IT ALL?"

I laughed and nodded my head in conformation of that fact.

We continued talking until sometime later when we saw Jake approaching the table. He looked so handsome and manly in his suit and I again felt that wonderful tingling sensation deep inside my hungry cunt.

"HEY!” He said as he sat himself down in a chair next to Susan.

Susan looked at me with a knowing smirk as I saw her hand disappear under the table. Jake looked at me and then down to his knee where her hand had come to rest. Susan eyed him and smiled before saying, without a hint of embarrassment or thought of what his reaction might be, "So I hear you’ve taken over as the man of the house?"

Jake looked back at me and saw the 'it’s fine' expression on my face. He looked back to his Aunt and replied,

"Oh - - yeah - - I guess I have."

Susan giggled and said, "Good boys look after their mothers!"

*****

Later that night, when the wedding party was coming to its end. Susan asked me "So - - will you two have some fun when you get upstairs tonight?"

"Hopefully,” I replied expectantly.

"Maybe one day, you would let me borrow him for a while?” She said with a wink.

It's just like when we were younger. Susan always wanted to have sex with the same boys I did, she always said it brought us closer together. Although personally, I think she was just a sex mad slut, who wanted to fuck as many boys as she could.

"Susan - - that's my son, not some random guy to be passed around!"

"Oh come off it Julia - - I just wanna find out if he is as good as you say he is - - and that huge cock - - well!"

As sisters I think we shared this big cock fetish. Susan was always on the look-out for bigger and better!

"Well - - we'll see!” I replied, after a moment's thought. Then my dirty incest-loving mind sprung up a thought which I quickly put into words. "Anyway, if your that horny, you have a very nice and hunky young man in your room tonight, don't you?"

Susan realized what I was saying.

"You mean - - Tyler?” She responded with a frown.

I simply nodded then said, "If it's good enough for me!"

Susan said nothing at first and I could see she was mulling it over in her mind. If she thought Jake was a strapping and good looking young stud and clearly the thought of incest didn't disgust her, then I couldn't really see why she had never considered it before. I mean, like us there was only her and her son at home and knowing my dirty minded sister I couldn't imagine she had not thought about Tyler before - - But she said nothing.

Having rounded up the boys we headed for the elevators. We wished each other good night, with Susan giving me a knowing wink. Then we all went to our rooms.

"Why did you tell her we were fucking Mom?” Jake asked as we got inside and shut the door behind us.

"Well she guessed it actually - - your auntie has always been able to tell when I was smitten with a boy."

I wrapped my arms around Jake's neck and brought my lips to his. Our mouths parted and our tongues intertwined. We kissed deeply and passionately for some time. Jake's strong hands roaming down my back and taking a firm grip on my ass.

Sloppily our mouths broke apart and Jake said, "Are you really smitten with me Mom?"

I felt a warmth within my whole body, locked within his arms and a slight feeling of butterflies in my stomach.

"Baby,” I said after a few seconds, "I am totally and completely head over heels in love with you. Watching you today, looking so damn sexy in your suit, I could hardly take my eyes off you!"

We kissed again as I felt Jake's hand move up my back and take the zipper of my dress between his fingers.

The next few moments were spent frantically undressing each other. Having slid my dress to the floor, Jake ripped down my underwear and tore off my bra, my big boobs almost slapping him in the face. I too, swiftly unhooked his jacket over his shoulders and unbuttoned his shirt. Soon all of our clothes were strewn across the floor, leaving a trail between the door and the bed.

Falling into each other's arms, we dropped on the bed, my big tits smacking and then crushing against his hard muscled chest. His big dick was already getting hard, trapped against my stomach. Our mouths and tongues continued to dance together.

There is something about having sex in a hotel room that has always got me hot and to be doing it with my own, horse hung, son was making me dripping wet.

That night, Jake fucked me to five orgasms, banging and slamming my horny cunt for all he was worth. Bending me over across the bed he spanked me hard while he wrecked my ass with his massive cock, before he finally pumped his spunk deep inside my pussy, then we collapsed onto the bed in a sweating and panting heap.

As we lay there cuddled together, I looked over at the bedside clock, it was just after 3am and I thought of my sister in the room down the hall. Laying there in bed, her pussy wet from hearing the tales of incest that I had told her earlier and with that hunk Tyler, laying beside her.

I wondered if she was thinking about Jake and I fucking, wishing she could have come to bed with us and shared this giant 12 incher, now pressing into my ass as we spooned. I wondered too what she had thought when I had suggested about her being with Tyler. She had not replied to me but she had an unmistakable twinkle in her eye. As I closed my eyes and started to fall asleep, I wondered what was happening in the room down the hall!

No comments:

Post a Comment