Translate

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Santa Mom

Santa Mom
by klrxo©

"So what do you want for Christmas this year, son?" Dad asked, thumbing through the newspaper.

"I don't know dad. I haven't given it much thought really." I muttered, chomping on my breakfast cereal.

"I'm eighteen...what do most eighteen year olds want, dad." I though, smiling inwardly.

Mom glanced back at me as she did the dishes. She was wearing that sexy short-silk pink robe I liked, the one that fell only a few inches lower than her full heart-shaped ass. I shuddered at the site of her long bronze legs.

"You have too given it thought. You know exactly what you want." She said, turning back to her dishes.

"Is that true, son. Is there something you're thinking of asking for?" My dad asked.
I honestly couldn't think of what mom was talking about. As far as I remembered there wasn't anything I had mentioned to her.

"Well if there is you better put in your request quick. Christmas is sneaking right up." Dad said as he stood from the table and made for the front entry.

As mom turned and dried her hand I gave her an inquisitive look.

"Alright Mrs. Mind-Reader...what is it your so sure that your son wants for Christmas?" I asked.

She stepped towards me, the swell of her huge braless tits bobbling beneath her gown. She leaned down and brought her lips to my ear, her cute little brown ringlets tickling my neck.

"He wants to fuck his mom." She whispered in a sexy little tone.

As my mouth fell open and I tried to absorb her comment, mom pranced out of the kitchen, her meaty ass swaying seductively.

I had heard my mom say a lot of things in my life, but never had any words sent such a jolt through every inch of my body.

I listened to her send my father off to work and was still sitting there, mouth agape, when she stepped back into the kitchen.

"Why would you think that?" I asked.

"Think what, that you wanna nail me to the mattress for Christmas?" She said, stopping across the table.

"Yeah." I said.

"There are some things we moms just know." She said.

Mom leaned over, resting her palms on the table and staring down at me. Her robe had crept open and I found myself gazing into the long horseshoe-shaped cleavage of her dangling breasts. My heart pounded in my chest as a huge knot began to form in my shorts.

"Tell me I'm wrong...I dare you." She said with that motherly authority.

I couldn't say anything I was so flustered.

"I better have that Christmas list by tomorrow afternoon there, Roger Ram-jett or you're tough outta luck." She said.

Mom stood and pranced out of the kitchen, leaving me with the biggest erection that had ever filled my shorts.

Our conversation was all I could think about that day. Sure I fantasized about fucking my mother. Any kid who had a mom that looked like mine would too.

The next afternoon mom walked into my room after I got home from school. She was wearing a sexy pair of low cut jeans that hugged the her soft curves and a pale pink tube top that accentuated the swell of her enormous boobs. I glanced down at her gorgeous little tan feet with their hot-pink toenails, arched in a dainty pair of high-heeled sandals.

"So...have that list ready for me?" She asked.

I grabbed the list and handed it to her. She stood there looking it over for a second.

"Did you forget something?" She said, reaching out to hand it back to me.

"What?" I said, trying to play stupid.

"You know what. Don't you dare pretend that it's something you don't want." She said.

"Is dad gonna see this?" I asked, taking the paper back.

"Only if I have to write it." She said.

There were only a few other things on the list. At the bottom I wrote FUCK MOM, then handed it back to her.

"There...was that so hard?" She smiled.

"No." I blushed.

"Dinner in a half-hour...and oh, don't forget about the Christmas parade tonight." She said as she swayed her ass out my doorway.

The parade was mostly for my two small sisters, but mom and dad always made me go along. While dad took the girls to see Santa I stood with mom as she spoke to one of her friends from the neighborhood. As I watched the middle-aged beauty, my mind couldn't help but wander.

"Would she actually fuck me?" I thought.

"Janice, you're poor boy looks like he's a million miles away." Mom's friend smiled, looking over at me.

Mom took my arm and snuggled into my side. Even through her down Jacket I could feel the spongy suppleness of her big breasts.

"Well, you know how it is around Christmas time. All boys can do is wonder if Santa's gonna bring them what's on their list." Gazing up into my eyes with a naughty little grin. "Maybe some warm hot chocolate will cheer him up. I'll go get us all a cup." Mom's friend said, as she moved towards the refreshment stand.

Mom slid her body around until she was hugging me from the front. She wrapped her arms around my neck and moved in tight. Even through layers of winter clothes I could feel the dough-like softness of her enormous bra-busters pushing against my chest.

"I think there's only one thing warm that'll cheer my baby-boy up." She said as she held me tight.

Standing on her tippy-toes mom brought her lips to my ear.

"It's mom's warm pussy, isn't it sweetheart?" She whispered.

"Uh-huh." My voice trembled, my cock quickly expanding with blood.

In my ear mom began to softyly sing a section of her version of "Santa Clause is Coming to Town."

"She knows what you've been thinking...she sees you when you ache. She knows when you get big and hard you wanna make her body shake...oh, you better watch out, you better not cry...you better stay hard I'm telling you why...mommy-clause is coming to town."

I felt my knees go weak. Mom gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

"You're gonna have a very good Christmas, sweetheart." She smiled.

Somehow, I believed her and it couldn't come quick enough.

Christmas Eve at my house meant a house full of relatives and lots of little kids running around going ape-shit. I would usually retreat to my room on such occasions, but since the events of the last week I wanted to get as much time around my mom as possible. I never knew when she might rub up against me or whisper something naughty in my ear.

As always she was dressed so sexy I could hardly keep my eyes off of her. She wore a denim miniskirt and white slip-on high-heeled sandals to matched her skin tight cashmere sweater. The swell of her tits were absolutely massive.

I sat on the floor in the TV room leaning against the couch, pretending to watch a Christmas show with a few of my little cousins. It wasn't long before mom and my Aunt Donna came into the room. I started to move, but mom tapped my shoulder as her and my Aunt sat on the sofa.

"You're fine, sweetheart." She said.

Mom slipped her feet from her heels and brought her long shapely legs up onto the sofa. She now sat parallel on the couch with her legs bent at the knees, her feet resting flat against the cushion just behind my head.

As her and my Aunt began to chat I became keenly aware that I could see straight up mom's skirt. Given my head was turned towards the TV, it was at the perfect position for me to stare without anyone knowing and the best part...it was only an arms length away from my widening eyes.

She wore a pair of thin white silk panties, which fit snug around the bulging swell of her clamshell. I could literally see some of her genital-meat oozing over the hems. I suddenly felt faint as my heart raced and my cock grew to enormous proportions.

I focused my attention on the TV, but as my Aunt turned from my mom to speak to one of her kids I felt mom's soft toes slide under my chin, turning my head back to her. It was an angle that about made me cream my pants. I was now staring up between the length of her tan silky-soft legs...all the way to the pouting, silk-covered treasure.

My eyes traveled up past her voluptuous chest and into her sparkling eyes as they looked right back at me. With a little smile, mom invitingly patted the edge of the cushion near her hip. I wasted not time sliding down closer.

As my Aunt finished speaking to her daughter and her and mom resumed their conversation I began to catch whiffs of mom's pungent feminine aroma. I turned my head slowly so as not to raise suspicion from my Aunt and found myself staring at the fat swell of her matronly twat.

Now only a foot away, I could clearly see her plump clitoral knot pushing against the fabric, as well as the shadow of a small carefully trimmed patch of dark pubic fuzz. The smell of her sex at this distance was so strong it made me go dizzy.

Almost without realizing it my head tilted back and I gazed up between her thighs at the great cloud of tit-meat hovering above. My Aunt must have turned away again because mom peeked over her wobbling wonders and gave me a cute little wink.

"Hey kids, Santa's here!" Someone called from the other room.

Santa came to hand out little gifts on Christmas Eve. One of the silly traditions we had each year. The kids in the TV room rushed away and my Aunt Donna left too, leaving me and mom the last ones in the room.

As I started to stand up I felt mom's legs wrap around my waist and pull me back onto the couch against her. It was an awkward position. If anyone had walked back into the room it would have looked way wrong. I trusted that mom knew what she was doing as I rested my back against her mountainous chest.

"And where are you going young man. YOUR Santa is right here." She said, running her hands along my upper chest.

I watched one of her sexy feet slide up my thigh, slither across my balls and up the length of my iron-hard cock. My body trembled beneath her touch.

"Someone's got a Christmas boner." She whispered, clutching my purple bell-shaped tip with her toes.

"Ohhhh, I can feel it throbbing. Throbbing for warm pussy." She hissed.

"Santa's coming, baby." She said, kissing my cheek.

That night I barely slept. My cock stayed hard for hours in anticipation for Christmas day. About the normal time my parents gave the wakeup call and I wandered downstairs with my excited little sisters.

Mom was just coming in from the kitchen when I arrived at the tree. She was wearing that sexy short silk robe and I could tell by the way her tits were wobbling that it was all she had on. She gave me a hug from behind and a kiss on the cheek.

"Merry Christmas." She said.

"Merry Christmas, mom." I smiled.

She quickly brought her lips to my ear.

"Stay close to me this morning." She whispered.

Following her advice I sat next to mom on the couch. She snuggled close, bringing a blankets up over our laps as my dad began to dig through the presents.

I felt her tiny hand slithered into the fly of my boxers and started to tug on my flaccid penis. I glanced over at mom, surprised by her brazenness. She was watching my sisters dig into their first presents, not giving the slightest indication of the naughtiness that was ensuing under the blanket.

My cock hardened in mom's hand as she squeezed and pulled on it's growing meat. Her clutching fist circled over my bloated cock-head swiping through the drooling pre-cum and using it to lubricate my shaft as she began to stroke me up and down. My legs began to tremble in pleasure.

"Holy shit, she's doing it. My own mom's giving me a hand job." I thought.

"Now let's see what Santa left for your brother." Dad said to my sister, searching through the gifts.

"That's okay dad...the girls can open more of theirs." I said, struggling to controlled my excited breathing.

"Honey, why don't you open one of yours. That green one there on the end." Mom said to my dad, her hand not missing a stroke.

Dad began to open one of his gifts from mom as his wife's hand slid up and down the length of my dong.

"Wow, a sweat suite. Janice, thank you." He said.

"I thought it looked like you. Why don't you go upstairs and try it on." Mom said.

"No, I can put it on after we're done here." Dad said.

"Don't be silly, we have all morning to open gifts. Try it on...I wanna see if it fits." Mom persisted.

"All right...be right back." Dad said as he headed for the stairway.

Mom's strokes got faster as dad disappeared. My little sisters were busy playing with their gifts. Santa himself could have entered the room at that moment and they would have been oblivious.

Mom turned slightly and gazed down at me as I began to slouch. Her robe had parted slightly and her bulging braless cleavage jiggled as she fucked me with her fist.

"Come on, baby-boy. I want you to make lots of thick creamy Christmas cum for momma." She whispered.

My legs stretched out and my body sort of contorted sideways as I slouched even more. At this point I could see the lump in the blanket jerking up and down. I could tell mom was watching my sisters through the corner of her eye, making sure they didn't look our directions.

Her hand stroked frantically now, slick with semen. As I felt my balls ache for release, I dropped my head to the side, landing my face on the top of one of mom's soft breasts. She pushed her weight against me, smothering my face in a mask of dough-like tit-flesh.

As I felt the lava rush towards my pipe, I rolled my tongue against the pliable breast, wanting nothing more than to spend the rest of my life buried beneath it's silky softness.

"Uuuuunnnggghhh!!!!!" I quietly grunted, a the first blast rocketed from my piss-hole, splashing against the blanket.

"That's my baby." Mom said as she continued her heavenly coaxing.

It felt so fucking good I wanted to cry. All I could do was lay there, grunting into mom's boob as she milked rope after quivering rope from my jutting penis. What a site it would have been if my sisters had turned around, but I trusted that mom knew exactly what she was doing.

After squeezing every last drop, mom lifted herself off my face and adjusted her robe.

"Take the blanket to the laundry room. Bring a clean one back with you." She said.

"Okay." I muttered, standing up on weakened knees and leaving the room just as dad reached the top of the stairway.

"Oh honey, those look great on you." I heard mom say from the living room as I wiped the pearly cream from my boxers.

After all the gifts were opened mom went upstairs to take a shower. I sat on the couch, listening to my new MP3 player and reflecting on the incredible hand job she had given me.

My sisters were in their own world, playing with their new gifts while dad was busy putting together one of his new gadgets.

After a while I heard mom call me from upstairs.

"Yeah." I answered.

"Could you come up here, sweetie?" She said.

I tried to hide my excitement as I rushed upstairs and down the hallway. I found mom in the bathroom, fresh out of the shower and running a wet brush through her hair. She had nothing but a flimsy towel wrapped around her voluptuous body.

"Yeah." I said.

"Come in here. I wanna ask you something." She said.

I stepped over to the sink next to her and she turned to look at me with those big sparkling eyes.

"Yeah." I said.

"How are you doing?" She asked, in her cute mommy-tone.

"Okay." I said trying not to stare at the roll breast-meat oozing over the towel.

"Wanna get your dick wet?" She asked in a matter of fact way.

"You mean..." I swallowed hard, not able to finish my sentence.

Mom stepped forward and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I mean, it is Christmas...and you still have a gift you haven't opened. In order to open this gift, you're gonna need a big strong boner like you had this morning. After all, a boy needs a long thick erection if he wants to reach his momma's tootsie-roll center." She said.

"Maybe if you say please momma will use her mouth to help you get your fucker nice and hard. She'll roll her tongue around on the juicy head." Mom said, flailing her pink snake around in her open mouth.

"Please." I said desperately.

"Close and lock the door." She smiled wickedly.

I did as she asked as mom started the shower to provide some background noise. I followed her over to the toilet where she sat down, reached out and grabbed the waistband of my boxers, pulling me over in front of her.

Before I knew it mom had my shorts down around my ankles and her tiny hand was wrapped tightly around the base of my dong, causing the rest of my flaccid pecker to balloon with blood. True to her word mom began to flutter her long pink tongue around my bulbous head. Her eyes peeked up at me naughtily as she licked the tip of my hardening rod.

I felt as though I were dreaming as I watched my own gorgeous mother slip half my prick into her mouth and begin to suck. Within seconds my cock was monster-hard. Mom's mouth felt unbelievable as she expertly worked my teenaged dick, battering the bulging pink bulb with her tongue.

She slipped it from her mouth and gave a few stow full length strokes.

"That's my baby...make that boner big and strong for momma." She said.

Mom stood up and undid the towel. I watched as it fell to the floor. A quivering gasp left my mouth as I stared at her huge pendulous breasts. The areola were large and rubbery, easily as big around as a coffee mug.

She stepped forward and wrapped her arms around my neck. Before I knew it her tits were flattened against my chest and she was attacking me with kisses...they weren't the motherly kind either.

Our tongues danced. Mom's was unbelievably long and fast. As my boner stuck straight up in the air I could feel her small coarse patch of pubic fuzz tickling the underside of my cock-shaft.

We stopped kissing and mom gazed at me, her eyes glazed over with lust.

"Time to fuck." She soft softly, he lips curling into a wicked little smile.

She laid down on her back on the big soft rug in front of the shower. I watched her tits teeter from side to side before spilling off the sides of her chest. Her long tan legs were kicked up, like she was giving birth and I could see the thick meat of her gash splayed apart and ready to be stuffed full.

"Come on baby...come show momma what a big boy you are." She said, reaching out for me.

I wasted no time crawling down between her wide open legs. Time seemed to move in slow motion as my raging hard-on sunk into the spongy-soft heat of mom's vaginal throat. I let out a soft quivering sigh as I took her all the way to my balls. Mom rested her tiny feet against my ass, pulling me in as deep as I could possibly go.

"Merry Christmas, love." She whispered.

"Oh, God thank you, mom" I said.

I started to thrust my hips, slowing fucking my pole in and out.

"Oh yeeeaaah, that's it...get it, sweetie! Get that pussy!" Mom sighed.

As I fell into a rhythm, I could feel mom thrusting her cunt up at me, meeting me stroke for stroke. I grasped her sloshing tits, feeling my fingers sink into their supple flesh.

"Oh yeah." I moaned, my balls slapping against her ass.

There on the bathroom floor our bodies began to thrash together wildly as we fucked like animals. I shivered with excitement as I glanced down to the side and saw the shapely contour of mom's hips, rocking to the rhythm of our incestuous hump. Her long bronze motherly legs positioned in a way I had never seen them before... curled up around my mid-section. This was heaven and was enjoying it one ball-bumping stroke at a time.

"Harder." Mom whispered, her breath getting heavy.

Like a jackhammer I started to lay into mom, pounding her mommy-muffin with my hard teenaged cock. Thirty seconds later we were both grunting and groaning in orgasmic bliss. Feeling her body shake and listing to her muffled cries on my shoulder mad me cum harder than I ever had before. I didn't want it to ever end.

"This was your gift. You weren't suppose to make mom cum that like, you silly goose." She said, running her fingers through my hair.

"Maybe I wanted to give you a gift too." I said.

"Well in that case...I want more...lots more." She smiled, running her feet along the back of my thighs.

"When?" I asked.

Mom ushered Dad and the girls to the front door. They were dressed for the cold but mom was still in that sexy short silk robe.

"Tell your parents I'm sorry, but if he has a fever I really should be here with him in case he needs something." Mom said, motioning to me as I lay on the couch.

"Yeah, I don't suppose that cold air will do him any good." Dad agreed.

"Nope...needs to spend his afternoon somewhere nice and warm." Mom said, giving me a cute little wink.

They said their goodbye's and mom closed the door and locked it. She strolled over to me on bare feet, her big braless tits bobbling beneath her robe.

"My poor sick baby. Maybe a nice hard fuck on momma's bed will make him all better. Ya think?" She asked.

"Definitely." I smiled.

"Come on." She smiled, reaching out and taking my hand.

I followed my Christmas Goddess up the stairs, watching that full matronly ass sway from side to side with each delicate step. My heart raced with youthful excitement, my cock bobbing eagerly in my shorts. Santa knew what I wanted this year and she came through...somehow she always does.

4 comments:

  1. Good to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does anyone know why klrxo stopped writing stories? She was my favorite author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does anyone know if klrxo continued posting new stories in another site other than literotica?

    ReplyDelete