Translate

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Drive-in Mom ch. 1-5

Drive-in Mom
by klrxo©


I had never been so pissed. I really thought that tonight was the night I was going to score. Her name was Tami Johnson. She was a cheerleader with long legs and probably the biggest breasts at our school. We had plans to go to the drive-in, where I was sure to be balls deep in her sweet little pussy, but she stood me up. That bitch!!! I arrived back home and entered the house with my head hung low. I had just turned 18 and it looked like I was gonna be the worlds oldest virgin. Mom and Dad were watching tv in the livingroom. I passed them without a word and started upstairs.

"Sweetie, what happened? I thought you had a date tonight? Mom inquired.

"Yeah, I thought so to. Guess she changed her mind." I answered.

I went to my room and lay on my bed. It wasn't long before there came a gentle tap at my door. Mom peeked her head in with a look of worry.

"Kevin, can I come in?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said in a dejected tone.

Mom came in and closed the door. Her presence made me feel all the more disappointed. Mom was beautiful, like Tami, only much older. She had long milky-white legs and boobs that were probably even bigger that Tami's. Mom was 40 and had taken very good care of herself. Imagine an older Liv Tylor with bigger boobs. That's mom. She sat at my bedside.

"I take it your date didn't fly?" She said.

"No. It didn't even get off the ground." I answered.

"Well, no 18-year-old should spend a friday night without a date. Where were you going to take her?" She said.

"The drive-in." I muttered.

"The drive-in huh? She smiled. "No wonder your so upset. It just so happens that I know a girl who might go out with you tonight."

"You do?" I asked.

"Yep, she's a little older than you, but I think you might enjoy her company." Mom said.

"Who is she?" I said excitedly.

"Me, silly boy, now what time does our movie start?" She asked.

"Mom, you don't have to feel sorry for me." I said.

"Don't you tell me what I can or can't feel young man. I asked you a question." She said sternly.

I smiled at her.

"It starts at 8." I answered.

She looked at her watch and jumped up.

"Then I better get ready or we're gonna be late." She said.

"What about dad?" I asked.

"Your father has to be at the office early in the morning, he'll be off to bed soon. Besides, you're my date, remember?" She said with a wink.

I waited for mom downstairs and made small talk with my father as he watched the game. Mom finally came down the stairs and she looked stunning. She was in a white mini-skirt and a matching halter-top that made her boobs look huge. The tap of her dainty high-heeled sandals clicked against the floor. They were nothing but a six-inch heel and thin strap crossing her pretty little toes. Mom's legs were gorgeous. Long and lanky. She threw a tiny sweater over her shoulders and kissed my father.

"Well, don't you look stunning." Dad said.

Mom took my arm and smiled.

"Gotta impress my young date." She said.

Dad looked at me jokingly.

"Just have her back before midnight, son, otherwise her father will worry." Dad said. We all giggled.

"We may not make that curfew, pops, so don't wait up for us." Mom said.

"You two have a good time." Dad said as mom and I headed out the door.

Mom let me drive her car, just like in a real date. As we drove to the movies on the outskirts of town I couldn't help but glance at my mother's fabulous legs and imagined, as I often did, what it would be like to have them wrapped around me. What would it be like to be my father and have that pussy to fuck every night?

"What are you thinking about?" Mom said with a smile.

"Me, oh-uh, nothing much." I answered.

"You have to be thinking about something." She said.

"I was just thinking how pretty you look tonight." I said.

"That's sweet of you to say." She said with a glowing smile. "Know what I'm thinking?" She asked.

"What?" I said.

"I'm thinking that girl is crazy for passing up such a handsome date." She said.

"Oh, thanks." I said bashfully.

We arrived at the drive-in just before 8 and began to drive around, looking for a spot. Mom pointed to a dark area off by itself where no other cars were parked.

"What about over there?" She asked.

I parked us in the darkened area near the back corner of the lot. We were pretty much all alone and a ways back from the nearest vehicle. I shut off the engine. I put the audio-box in the window just as the movie started.

"Do you want any popcorn?" I asked.

"No, get you some though if you want." She said.

"I'm okay." I said.

Mom let her sandals fall from her feet and slipped out of her sweater. Her enormous boobs rocked from side to side under her top and I felt my cock begin to harden.

"Care if your date moves over for a snuggle?" She asked.

I shook my head and mom scooted over next to me. She brought her legs up on the seat and rested them against me. She unfolded the blanket she had brought with her and threw it over the both of us. Then she snuggled closer, until I could feel her pillowy breasts squashed against my side.

"Put your arm around me." She said.

I did so and mom melted against me, her giant breasts flattening against my chest. She threw her long legs over my lap and ran her hand across my neck staring at me as I tried to concetrate on the movie.

"You've never been to a drive-in with a girl before, have you?" She asked.

"Why?" I asked nervously.

She giggled. "Because everyone knows you don't come to a drive-in to watch the movie, silly boy." She answered.

"Oh...what do you do at the drive-in then?" I asked, even though she was wrong, I did know.

Mom smiled wickedly and unhooked the audio-box from the window. It fell out and she rolled the window up.

"Guess old mom's gonna have to teach you a thing or two about drive-in dating." She said.




Drive-in Mom Ch. 02
by klrxo©


It all seemed so surreal. Here I was at the drive-in theater with my own beautiful mother snuggled up next to me. We were parked in a dark corner at the rear of the lot with no other cars around. It was like we were in our own little private world for two hours. Being Mr. inexperience, I started to watch the movie, but mom had other ideas. She had just tossed the audio-box out and rolled up the window. Her long, milky-white legs were thrown across my lap and her enormous cans were pressed against my side as she snuggled.

"You haven't had much experience with drive-in dating, have you?" Mom asked.

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"Well, traditionally drive-in theaters are a place a guy can bring his date to make out. And chances are, if things go well, he'll get to test the shocks on his car before the movie's over." She said.

"Did you go to drive-in's when you were my age?" I asked.

Mom gave me a suprised giggle.

"Are you kidding? I was here about every weekend. Believe me, no one has had as much drive-in experience as your mother." She answered.

"What if I'm with a girl I hardly know?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter. She'll know why you brought her here. So who was the bitch that stood you up tonight?" Mom asked.

"Her name's Tami." I answered.

"Is she pretty?" She asked.

"Yeah, she's really pretty." I answered.

"As pretty as your mother?" Mom asked with a curious smile.

A smiled bashfully.

"Well, not quite that pretty." I confessed.

"You're scoring points." Mom said with a giggle. "Scoring points is a very important part of getting what you want in a date." She said.

"I'll try to remember that." I said.

"So what's pretty about me?" Mom asked with a flattered grin.

"Well, I don't know...you're just beautiful." I answered.

"We've established that much, silly boy. What's beautiful about me?" She asked.

"Well, um...you have a pretty face..." I confessed.

"And?" Mom asked.

"You have a great body." I said.

"Okay, and what's so great about my body." Mom smiled proudly. "What are your favorite parts?" She asked.

"I don't know...you have beautiful legs." I said.

Mom pulled the covers up over her milky-white legs. Her skirt had ridden-up so that her long, naked legs were completely exposed for our viewing pleasure.

"So my boy like these legs huh?" She asked.

"Yeah." I answered.

"What do you like about them?" She asked.

"I don't know, their just so long and smooth looking." I answered.

"They are smooth... Wanna feel?" She asked.

"Are you sure?" I asked, excited by the invitation.

Mom smiled.

"I think you've earned enough points so far to diserve it. Give me your hand." She said.

Mom took my hand and guided it across the smooth, soft skin of her amazing legs. I was suprised when she ran our hands up her thigh. She watched my reaction as we traveled up her skirt, until my thumb brushed against the crotch of her panties. I could feel the heat of her snatch.

"Do they feel as smooth as they look?" She asked.

All I could do was nod. I was in heaven and she knew it.

She gently scratched the top of my hand with her nails and then removed her hand, leaving my hand on the inside of her thigh.

"So what else about your mother's body do you like? She asked.

"Well...you have pretty feet." I told her.

Mom smiled and lifted her feet from the seat, pointing her beautiful little toes. Her toenail's were painted blood red, and speaking of blood, my cock by this time was full of it. It was the most painful erection I think I had ever experienced.

"These feet?" She asked in a cute tone.

She brought a leg back effortlessly, until her knee was bent at her side. With relative ease, she brought a foot to my face and gently brushed her pointed toes across my cheek. I was amazing by her limberness.

"You're scoring some serious points with me, young man." She said with a smile.

All I could do was smile as she brought her leg back down on my lap.

"Any other parts of me you feel like expressing your admiration for?" She asked.

My eyes went staight to the bulging cleavage spilling out the neck of her halter-top. She glaced down at it too, then looked back at me with a smile.

"I think there's a part of me you like better than my legs or my feet." She said. "Does Tami have big one's?" She asked.

"Yeah, they're pretty big." I answered.

Mom used her arms to press her breats together, causing the enormous cans to ballon outward, stretching against her sexy top.

"Surely their not as big your mother's." She said confidently.

"No, not that big." I smiled.

"Well, I had no idea my son was a big breast man. " She stated. Mom smiled at me, looking into my eyes. "Wanna cash in some of those points you've scored with mom?" She said.

"Sure." I said.

"Just remember, a guy's not suppose to talk about the ways he cashes in his points. To anyone! That's between him and his date. Break your trust and she may not be willing to drive-in date you again, understand?" She said.

"Yeah, I understand." I responded.

"Let's get in the backseat where there's more room." She said.

Mom and I got in the back and closed the doors. It was dark back here. Even if someone were right outside the vehicle they probably could see inside. Our car was completely by itself. My mom and I were now in the back seat, mother and son in our own little cozy world, and we were all alone.

I couldn't believe my eyes as mom slipped out of her skirt.

"Take off your shirt, and your shorts." She commanded.

I did so and sat there in my underwear. It was dark, so I knew mom couldn't make out much of my bulging cock, straining within my briefs.

"Scoot to the edge of the seat." She said.

I did so, sliding my ass to the edge of the seat. Mom scooted up next to me and gently forced me to lay back.

"Sit back, sweetie." She said.

I was now slouched down in the back seat and watched as my mother straddled me. It was an amazing sight! My own gorgeous mother mounting me as if I were a pony, her breasts swaying under her top. She threw the blanket over the top of us and looked down into my eyes.

"Sure you wouldn't rather watch the movie?" She said teasingly.

"No way." I said.

Mom came down on top of me and I think I could have cum right then. She rested her wieght against me, her pillowy tits squashed against my chest. My bulge sunk onto her panty cover snatch. She ran her hands through my hair and let out little moans as she rubbed her body against mine. I put my hand on her back on the fringe of her top. Mom moved her lips to my ear.

"Pull it down." She whispered.

I did so and her halter-top slid down to her waist. I could now feel her lacy strapless bra rubbing against my skin. Her big tits oozing over the sides.

"There's clips in the back. Pull them together." She said.

I did as I was told and felt her bra unfasten and her tits spill out onto my bare chest. She pulled the bra out from between us and our nipples came together. Hers were as big around as a braclet and had hard fat tips that looked like they were just made for sucking.

"See what scoring points will get you?" She asked.

For a good ten minutes mom and I squirmed and rubbed against eachother. Mom smothered my cock with her cunt, grinding our genitals together in a nice slow dry hump. She ran her hands across my chest and neck, scratching me with her long nails. We were both breathing heavily and moaning. It was like being in our own little sauna under the blanket and soon our bodies were glistening with sweat.

"Mom...how do I score more points." I asked.

Mom brought our heads out of the covers and looked at me with a curious smile.

"Well you should know by now, silly boy. Flattery will get you all the points you want." She answered.

"How many points do I need to...you know?" I asked.

"No I don't know. Tell me." She said.

"To...have..."

"Sex with me?" She finished.

"Yeah." I said.

"Well, I am your date tonight, but I'm also your mother. For a teenaged boy to fuck his married mother, well, that would be a pretty hefty amount of points. Are you sure you're up to paying the price?" She asked.

"I'll do anything. I'll say anything. Anything you want." I pleaded.

"Anything? You're sure?!" She asked sternly.

"Positive."

"Well, tiger, I hope for your sake this is a double-feature. You have a lot of points to score and this could get pretty intense."





Drive-in Mom Ch. 03
by klrxo©


Mom smiled as she still lay on top of me. We were alone at the drive-in and she had just agreed to help me score enough points to have sex with her.

"Let's switch positions." She said.

Mom unstraddled me and got in the same position I was in, laying on her back, with her ass at the edge of the seat. I started to straddle her as she had me but she stopped me.

"No...get between my legs." She said.

She threw her legs back and I climbed between them. Again our genitals met and she pulled me onto her chest. Her soft breasts melted against against my chest as she wrapped her long legs and arms around me.

"This is where my baby boy wants to be isen't it?" She asked.

"Yeah." I answered.

"I thought so. Score enough points with me and we'll be back in this position before you know it. Only next time, there won't be panties and briefs between us." She said with a smirk.

"Okay." I said.

She gave me a nice sexy kiss on the forehead.

"Get on the floor." Mom commanded.

I did so, kneeling on the floorboard. Mom put her feet up on the seat and with her ass still at the edge of the seat, spread her long legs, exposing her panty covered muff to me. She was laying it all out right in front of my face.

"I want you to smell it." She said.

I moved to her snatch. The smell hit me before I was even close, but I didn't stop until my nose struck the crotch of her panties. The pungent pussy-smell was so strong it burned my nostrils. It was intoxicating! Mom ran her fingers through my hair as she watched me sniff.

"That's it, sweetie. Take your time. I want you to get a really good whiff." She said.

And that I did. The smell was so strong it was making my head spin.

Using her foot under my chin, she lifted my head so that I was looking up into her face.

"So...what do you think?" She asked.

"It's amazing." I replied.

"Bet you've never smelt it that strong before." She said with a smile.

I shook my head and smiled back. Mom lifted her ass alittle.

"Reach under and grab the waistband, I want you to take my panties off." She commanded.

I did so and in one fluid motion, moms panties slid up her legs. She kicked them off and taking them in her hand, sat up in the seat. I tried to look at her cunt, but suddenly her panties were in my face. She held the crotch of them at my nose.

"Sniff!" She said.

I again found myself breathing her sex fumes.

"That's it, sweet baby, breathe it in." She said.

I felt her fingers slide the moist crotch of silk between my lips.

"Now taste. I want you to suck on the crotch." She said.

I did so, tasting my own mother's pussy-juice for the first time. She stroked my forehead.

"That's it. Suck out all the juice for me." She said.

She finally removed them from my mouth and tossed them onto the floor.

"Did you like that?" She asked.

"You taste delicious." I said.

She smiled, brushing the hair from my eyes.

"There you go, scoring more points again." She said.

She caught me glaning towards her cunt.

"Something down there you wanna see?" She asked.

I nodded with a smile.

"What? What do you wanna see?" She asked teasingly.

"Your...you know..." I muttered.

"No, I don't know. Tell me. Tell me what you want to see." She said.

"Your vagina." I said.

Mom giggled.

"You mean my pussy?" She asked.

"Yeah." I answered.

She continued to stroke my hair with a big grin.

"I thought a little boy wasn't suppose to see his mommy's pussy." She said.

I shrugged my shoulders and mom just giggled.

"A mommy pussy isn't like those young high school girl pussy's you know. A mommy pussy is big and fat and hairy. It's a mature pussy, that's had lots and lots of experience. Boys your age don't get to see those types of pussy's very often." She said.

"I know." I said.

"Bring your head down here close to the seat." She told me.

I did so and found myself staring at mom's belly. I could see the top of her pubic triangle and knew I was in for a real treat.

"Are you ready?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said.

Mom sat back in the seat and kicked her legs back as far as they could go. There, inches from my face, was my own mother's hairy cunt. She thrust her muff up towards my face and I could see her fleshy lips and fat clit.

To be Continued....





Drive-in Mom Ch. 04
by klrxo©


I was on my knees on the floor of the back seat. Inches from my face was the most beautiful pussy I had ever beheld and it belonged to my own mother. It seemed so large and intimidating. Peering down between her legs, mom smiled at me as she watched me study her amazing muff.

"Would you like me to open it up for you, sweetie?" She asked.

I nodded and mom used two of her fingers to splay apart her large fleshy cunt-lips. Mom's twat opened up like a shiny pink blossom coming to full bloom.

"Wow." I muttered.

Mom smiled at my reaction.

"Lots of peeping boys might get a good look at their mother's snatch, but you're one of the lucky ones. Not to many sons get to see under mom's hood." She said.

She held it open with her fingers as my eyes feasted on this delicious sight.

"Don't get too excited, tiger, you haven't seen the best part yet." She said.

With that, she pulled apart a second fleshy layer of pink and I could actually hear a creamy sound as she peeled apart her inner lips. As she pulled back the pink curtain, I found myself staring down into her gaping fuck-hole. The walls within her sex-cave were so soft and warm looking.

"Hard to believe I squeezed you out that little hole, isn't it?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Well...having you back shouldn't be as difficult." Mom said with a grin. She glanced towards my crotch. "Unless you've got something down there larger than I'm accustomed to." She said.

"I don't know." I said. I began to wonder if perhaps I was bigger than my father. From the locker room at school, I knew my cock was pretty large for my age. Last time I had measured, it was nearly 8 inches and that was when I was 16. I was sure it had grown an inch or so since then.

"Well whatever size it is, I'm sure old mom can make it feel right at home." She said lovingly.

I studied her steamy twat again and she watched me proudly.

"You must have questions. This is new territory for you." She said.

"How deep is that hole?" I asked.

"It's about 7 inches back to the head of my cervix." She answered.

"What's a cervix?" I aksed.

"That's where mom's eggs are produced. When your father ejaculates, his sperm will swim into my cervix and try to fuck one of my eggs." She said.

Mom ran her sexy toes through my hair.

"That's how I got my beautiful baby boy." She said.

"So that's where I was for nine months. Your cervix?" I asked.

"Well, kind of. When the sperm and egg became you, you attached yourself to the wall of my uterus, then I produced a womb-sack around you to keep you warm and safe while you developed." She said.

"Can a woman have sex when she's pregnant?" I asked.

"Sure she can. In fact, with the hormonal imbalance, most women need more sex when they're pregnant than when they're not." She answered.

"Does dad like it?" I asked.

"Are you kidding? Most men would kill for the chance to fuck a pregnant woman... Tell you what, if mom ever gets pregnant again, we'll wait until I'm about eight or nine months along, then we'll have another one of these drive-in dates. How's that?" She asked.

"Sounds good." I said.

I looked back at her cunt.

"My clit fascinates you, doesn't it?" Mom asked.

"Your what?" I asked.

Mom brought her finger up and pinched the fat nub at the top of her cunt, making it stick out like a swollen thumb.

"This plump little girl. She's momma's clit and you've been staring at her." She said.

"I have?" I asked.

"Yep, you have. If you want to score enough points to go back to the womb, tiger, you're gonna have to go through her." Mom said.

"How?" I asked.

"I'll give you a hint." Mom said as she took my hand. She opened her mouth, peeked her tongue out and taking one of my fingers, began to flail her pink snake around it in little butterfly licks. Then she slipped my finger into her mouth and began to suck for a few minutes. Finally, she took my finger out and glanced down at her clit invitingly.

"Get the picture, love?" She asked.

I got the picture all right and dove in head first. I wrapped my lips around mom's fat clit and began to nurse. I licked and sucked like a baby at its mother's breast. Mom moaned, grinding her hips and running her fingers through my hair.

"Oh yeah, that's it, sweetie-pie, suck your mother's little love-button." She groaned.

For a good 10 minutes I worked her nub, savoring the feel of her meaty cunt-flesh against my face and the pungent smell of her matronly twat.

"Oh God, baby, you are scoring some serious motherfucking points with me." She grumbled.

Finally, mom lifted my face from her muff and sat up. She pulled me to her swaying tits, throwing her legs under my arms and around my back. I suddenly found myself smothered in tit-flesh.

"Oh baby, come to momma's titties." She cried.

I started to kneed and suck. I was like a kid in a candy store, overwhelmed and surrounded by soft, tasty flesh. I worked my tongue on her enormous nipples, then sucked and squeezed like a baby. Mom held me to her bussoms, clawing the back of my head with her long nails.

"That's it, love on momma's big soft boobies, baby." She said.

After a few minutes, mom sat back a little.

"Come back up on the seat." She commanded.

I did and she grabbed the waistband of my briefs and let it snap against my skin.

"Get 'em off!" She said with a grin.

In a flash, I had them off and my big dick slapped against my stomach.

"Oh my!" She said with a giggle. "You're bigger than I thought."

"Bigger than you're used to?" I asked.

"By a few inches, at least." She said. "But I wasn't just refering to your length. Look at how fat and meaty that monster is."

"Is that good?" I asked.

She licked her lips hungrily.

"Bet your fucking ass it is." She said. "Had mom known you had such an an enormous baby-maker, she may have kicked your father out long ago, and made you man of the house." She said.

"Really? So I'd have been sleeping in your bed?" I asked.

"Well, we'd share the same bed, but I don't know how much sleeping we'd do." She said with a wink.

"That would be awesome." I said.

Mom stared at my giant erection and giggled.

"Well, lover-boy. If that thing rubs me the way I think it will, you may get your wish." She said.

I couldn't believe my ears. Would my mom actually divorce my dad and take me as her perminant love-partner. Would I have a chance to fuck mom again and again on her own marital bed? The very thought took my breath away.

"You know, tiger, we may have a problem here." She said.

"What?" I asked.

"Well, I think you've scored too many points." She said.

"Too many?" I asked.

"Too many for just a fuck." She said.

Mom pushed me back and got on her hands and knees on the seat.

"I think you've scored just enough for a nice deep blow-job as well." She said. Mom looked into my eyes with a teasingly seductive smile. "If your interested?"

"God yes!" I said excitedly.

Mom began to tickle the head of my dick with the ends of her nails.

"Are you sure? I mean, you may not be able to handle your cock sliding down mom's throat. The feeling of your own mother's tongue dancing across your purple nob might just be too much for you." She teased.

"No, I want it, please!" I pleaded.

"Does my baby want it?" She said. "Does my sweet baby wanna feel his mother's lips wrapped around his swollen meat?" She asked in a baby voice.

"Yes...please!" I said.

"Then we need to make a decision. Cause once mom starts, she's not stoppin'. Do you wanna cum down my throat or do wanna pull it out and cum on my tits?" She asked.

"Your throat, but I thought we were gonna...you know?" I answered.

"You're a teenaged boy, silly. I'll bet you anything after mom swallows your load, you'll bounce right back and be ready for the main event. Besides, with one out of your system, you'll be able to fuck long and hard, making your mother cum in buckets." She said.

"You think so?" I asked.

"Well, if you wanna take your father's place in my bed, you better." She said sternly.

"Okay." I said confidently.

Mom pulled her hair back into a bun, getting it out of her face, preparing for her descent on my cock and balls. She gave me a soft peck on the lips, staring into my eyes.

"This is gonna be pretty intense for you. I want you to just sit back and feel my love, okay?" She said.

"Okay." I answered.

She gave me a big warm motherly smile and I felt her soft hand glide down my engorged pecker and forcefully pin my balls down against my ass. This made the skin on my fleshy pillar stretch tightly and my mushroom tip balloon even bigger. A trickle of bubbling jism seeped from the tip.

"Ready, tiger?" Mom asked.

I nodded and watched as mom's head sunk to my lap. Her lips descended right to my cockhead and about an inch before she reached it, her lovely mouth opened wide, and with her lips and tongue, she formed a nice round fuck-pouch for the giant pole she was about to swallow.

My rod was suddenly surrounded in wet warmth. I could feel mom's lips stretched tightly around my shaft as they sunk towards my balls. The head of my dick glided past her tongue and into her throat. I felt her gag, then swallow, taking me deep into her gullet. It was like a soft, heated vaccum pouch surrounding the meat of my cock. She clamped her fingers around the base of my shaft. Her nails dug in to the soft skin of my balls as her lips traveled back up my fleshy pillar. Mom drug the tip of her tongue against the underside of my cock, forcing a stream of pre-cum out my tip and into her mouth. She rolled her pink snake around my giant nob a few times, then swallowed the mouthful of syrup she had taken.

"Oh God that's good. You might have a hard time keeping mom away from this big sugar stick." She said, again taking my prick into her lovely mouth.

This time mom worked her mouth up and down my thick shaft like a pro. Her lips squeezed and pulled against the flesh of my spear, her tongue dancing and flailing around my big purple plumb. The sight of my own mother's head moving up and down on my lap was almost too much for me to bare. By this time, the windows of mom's car were all fogged up. The sound of lewd slurping and sucking filled the vehicle as mom went at it.

For a good ten minutes mom fucked my cock with her mouth. Every dozen, ball bumping strokes mom would take my dick from her lips and bath my cock-head with rapid butterfly licks. She worked her fist up and down my member making my balls slap against my legs again and again. It felt amazing! Then once again I was devoured and she sucked and pulled at my cock with everything she had. I could feel and hear mom humming as she sucked and the vibration felt amazing against my meat.

For another ten minutes mom orally fucked me without rest. Up and down and up and down she worked her magic. My God, she was increadible! I couldn't possibly imagine getting a better cock-sucking from anyone, anywhere. While she sucked, her tongue had gone nonstop, rolling and wiggling across my pecker relentlessly. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, I sunk deeper and she began to deep throat me with short, rapid strokes. I could feel the slimy flesh of her gullet milking me hard. I began to buck my hips, literally fucking mom's throat. My balls tightened. This was it!

"Oh, mom, I'm gonna cum!" I groaned.

She worked harder and faster, slurping up and down the length of me, her tongue going into overdrive. Mom tightened her lips, loudened her humming. She was like a cocksucking machine on overdrive. I jerked as the torrent rocketed up my shaft until I delivered my first long rope of semen straight down mom's throat. She choked a little, but didn't miss a beat as the second jet splashed against the back of her mouth. My nob slid through the pool of semen as she sucked me back into her throat where I released another huge deposit of jism, then another on my way out. Mom gaged and I removed my dick from her mouth. Again she gagged, regurgitating an enormous amount of spunk back into her mouth, but with one big gulp she sent it back down her throat. In those few seconds my cock sent a thick geyser splashing against her lips. Mom was back to sucking in a flash and my nob followed a river of sperm into the depths of her throat.

I could feel an almost constant stream of fuck-cream flowing from my piss-hole, cascading down my mother's throat and into her tummy. Mom jerked and pulled at the skin of my dick, nursing more and more of my milk into her loving mouth. I had never cum this hard. Never felt the jism flow from my cock as it was now. For one full minute my dick continued to spasm, spitting a bubbling gob of spunk each time for mom to swallow.

Finally, after mom had squeezed the last drop from my shriveling member, my cock-head popped like a cork from between her lips. She sat next to me and looked into my exhausted eyes.

"Don't wimp out on me, sweetie-pie. Our drive-in date isn't over yet. You have more points to cash in, remember." She said.

Mom gently squeezed my giant ball-sack.

"Besides, it feels to mom like you have another load you needs delivered." She said with a wicked grin.

To be continued....









Drive-in Mom Ch. 05
by klrxo©


I gazed down at my cock. It was sticking straight up, still bone hard and coated with mom's saliva.

"So, son of mine...still upset that your date stood you up?" Mom asked.

"No way." I signed.

Mom smiled, her big tits giggling, as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"Top or bottom?" She asked.

"What?" I asked.

"Time to cash in all those points, sweetie-pie. Top or bottom?" She smiled.

"Bottom." I said.

Without hesitation Mom threw one of her long legs her leg across my lap and straddled me. I gazed up at her enormous chest as it hovered above my face.

"Scoot down to the edge of the seat." She said.

I did what she asked so that I was now slouched down in the seat beneath her, like I had been when we dry humped earlier. She reached around and grabbed my big boner, giving it a few slow strokes.

"So you think you can handle having this monster buried inside another warm wet hole?" She teased.

"Yeah." I sighed.

"You know, it's not every day a boy gets to visit his mom's most secret place. No drive-in date is complete though unless a young guy gets to pound him some puss. The things I do for you." She smiled.

"For me? Yeah right, mom. " I teased, knowing full well she wanted to fuck my brains out.

Mom giggled, then looked down at me with those big brown eyes, clasping my rod tightly.

"I'm gonna scream. A lot. Just don't panic okay. When a girl screams while you're fucking her, it doesn't mean you're doing anything wrong. It means you're doing everything right." She smiled.

"Okay." I said. Mom gave me one last smile.

"Ready slugger?" She asked.

I nodded and mom dropped her ass to my cock. It was time! Still clasping the base of my meat tightly she drug my cum drooling knob across the soft lips of her outer labia, then crushed it against her "plump little girl" as mom called it.

I suddenly felt a pocket of warmth swallow my bell-shaped tip as mom began to feed the first inch of cock inside of her. She released her grip on the base as I continued to sink. Those few seconds seemed like minutes as I felt myself being swallowed inch by meaty inch.

As my dick reached a certain depth I heard mom gasp and felt her love pocket contract. Somehow I instinctively knew I had just passed my father's deepest point. I smiled inside, knowing I had almost three inches left to give her.

"Oh God." She sighed.

My meaty invader wormed further into mom's creamy depths until I felt my tip nudge snuggly against her cervical ring.

"Oh my God, sweetie, you just kissed your mother's womb." She sighed.

"Wow, this feels incredible, mom." I gasped.

"Oh honey, it gets a lot better." She smiled.

Mom brought her massive chest down onto mine, sandwiching her tits between us. She gazed down into my eyes with a look of shear pleasure.

"I'll bet I could milk an orgasm out of you without even moving." She bragged.

I suddenly felt her pouch flex, applying massive pressure against the meat of my shaft. My breath quivered as my eyes rolled back in my head.

Seeing my reaction, mom giggled, then relaxed her cunt muscles. No sooner did I sigh than mom tightened them again and laughed as I winced and closed my eyes.

"Oh God." I exclaimed.

"No...Oh Mom!" She said.

The pleasure was so intense I felt like crying. Mom started to rapidly tighten then relax her love muscles. Tighten. Relax. Tighten. Relax. Tighten. Relax. Tighten. Relax. Tighten. Relax. I let out a little whimper, resting my head back. Mom was all smiles, enjoying my reaction.

Tighten. Relax. Tighten. Relax. Tighten. Relax. Tighten. Relax. Tighten. Relax. Tighten. Relax. Tighten. Relax. Tighten. Relax.

"Oh baby, look at you and we haven't even started fucking yet." She said lovingly, her pussy still working its magic.

"Oh, it feels so good, mom." I moaned.

"Oh sugar-bear...are you ready for momma to ride you?" She asked.

"Yeah." I muttered.

Mom started to move her hips and I felt my cock slip part way down her channel, but then, all at once, it got swept right back into her depths. She repeated this and soon her pussy was gliding up and down my boner.

Each time I hit bottom my cock head popped into mom's fornix and kissed the spongy swell of her cervical opening. Lewd slapping began to fill the vehicle as her ass began to bounce on me.

Mom's eyes were closed now, her face filling with pleasure. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

"Oh yeah!" Her voice quivered.

She shifted so that she could rest one of her big soft breasts on my face. My tongue went to work, rolling across her giant areola.

Mom and I set into a rhythm now, making the car rock back and forth. After about every ten dick-milking strokes mom would plant my cock as deep as it would go and grind our genitals together. I could feel my cock-head digging at the entrance to her womb.

"Oh yeah, baby, cock me good!" She groaned.

Our incestuous union became violent now as she began rolling her hips like a mad woman.

"OH GOD, SWEETIE, YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME CREAM!" She panted desperately.

"OH FUCK, I'M CUMMING HARD!" She shouted.

Her words were like a trigger to my balls, opening the floodgates. Mom's face began to contort and her entire body began to convulse. I saw her mouth open but nothing came out. Her eyes rolled back. Her hips were rocking so fast that I felt as though her cunt were going to rip my dick right off.

"FFFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!" She screamed so loud I thought for sure that everyone in that drive-in parking lot had to hear it.

Mom let out a series of animal-like grunts. I could feel squirts of orgasmic juice pulsing against my cock and cascading down my balls. Mom's nipple popped from my mouth, her boob still molded around my face, as my first orgasmic grunt escaped.

It felt as though the end of my cock blew off as jism erupted from my piss-hole. A second rope of hot cum splashed against the back wall of mom's vagina and she continued stirring her pot with my cock-spoon.

"GODDDD, I'M CUMMINNNGGGG MORE!" Mom let out a grunting scream..

Mom and I were a sweaty heap of bucking, grinding, backseat love as we both came in buckets, our juices creating a buttery froth that oozed from mom's cunt.

We continued like this for minutes before we were both completely spent and lay there catching our breath. Mom finally lifted her head and gazed down at me.

"So...how's that for your first drive-in date?" Mom asked.

"Cool." I sighed.

She giggled and flex her cunt muscles.

"Cool huh? You're so cute." She said.

"You're still hard. Wanna cash in more points." She asked naughtily.

"Sure." I said.

Mom fell to the side onto the seat, taking me with her. She slid onto her back, her big tits rolling off the sides of her chest. I situated myself between her legs. My ass started to rise and fall as my cock went back to work. Mom's wrapped her long gorgeous legs, the legs of my dreams, around me and rested the heels of her pretty little feet on my ass.

"Oh, that's it baby, fuck your drive-in date. Make her cum some more." She gasped.

Soon the car was rocking again and filled with more screams.

"I didn't even hear you two get home last night. How was your date?" He asked.

Mom looked at me inquisitively, waiting for my answer.

"Great. We had fun." I said.

"What movies did you see?" He asked.

"How should we know? We were too busy making love in the back seat." She said.

Everyone got quiet and my heart starting pounding in my chest. Did mom really say what I think she said. Dad's face was blank for a moment, then, he suddenly started laughing. Mom laughed to and so did I.

"That's a good one." He chuckled.

I felt one of mom's bare feet glide up the back of my calf beneath the table.

"I know...I'm such a joker." She smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment