Translate

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

A comment about my purpose here


Anonymous wrote:
Thank you! Good read, I've been hoping you'd update this blog again sometime with a new story. Is this part of a series? If so, I'd like to see the rest of it. Hopefully you've got enough new stuff for a couple updates. It'd be sad to see the front page go silent like it did before.”

First off, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Yes, it’s part of a series and I do plan on posting more in that series.

Second, I will update the stories when, or if, I find stories worthy to be on here. I don't want to just duplicate Literotica or Lush or any other site's stories that have the search terms "big boobs" in them. As I’ve said before, quality not quantity.

Third, this blog is not my life. I saved it last year because I loved the stories and didn’t want them to just vanish and didn’t know they were in readily accessible form elsewhere.

Here’s some of the things you don’t know about me. I’m married; my husband works from home and is here all the time. He’s recently been hired full time and so we can stop the consultant merry-go-round that we’ve been on for several years now. But his new job is in IT and his days now run 12 to 14 hours every weekday and some weekends as well.

I quit work when my daughter was born because I was earning enough to pay for day care and that’s just stupid, in my opinion. So I’ve been the traditional stay-at-home Mom who looked after three kids, two not my own, volunteered at each of her schools, ran two Girl Scout troops, and now takes full time care of my daughter.

Speaking of my daughter, she’s home all the time also due to a chronic illness, tutors come several times a week for her. So my free time is neither frequent nor dependable since I spend as much time with her as I possibly can and still do the usual housework. I’ve learned to not fret over a messy house but to just focus on keeping a clean kitchen and bath and do the rest as time and energy permits.

Neither of them knows of this blog and I’m sure my husband would not approve. I’ve raised my daughter to be self-reliant and although I know she’s not had any sexual relationships I feel confident that she would understand what I am trying to do here.

You might ask what am I trying to do with a blog specifically about big breasts and oral/vaginal/anal/Lesbian/straight/incest (did that cover everything here?) sex and I think that’s a fair question.

These stories get me hot, make me horny, make me want to masturbate until I fall back against the sofa slick with sweat and panting, hoping that my sleeping husband and daughter who are two rooms away haven’t heard me. They seize my mind in places that set fire to my thoughts, thoughts that I cannot bring into my reality. They ignite my fantasy world and allow me a safe outlet for so many of my wants and desires.

I hope they do that for others as well. I took over this blog with the intent of making this a safe place to see those fantasies in print and to share with others. I don’t get paid, I don’t write them so I have no ego to stroke, I don’t look for constructive criticism so I can do things better. I really just saw this as a place I could be myself without all the stuff I usually have to deal with. A fine and private place, to quote Peter Beagle. Even a secret identity of sorts.

I do appreciate your comments, Anonymous. If anything they make me more aware of my readership and what pleases them. I will honestly try to be more of a presence here but I cannot promise a flood of stories like may have occurred in the past. If any of you have serious concerns, please write to me directly and we can talk.

So, there you have my rant for early September. Keep those cards and letters coming!

Kara

1 comment:

  1. Well, it's five years later and the blog is still here. Thank you. (I also read Literotica and I like your taste and I haven't read all these stories yet, so even if you haven't time to update it. appreciate that it's here. Thank you again, Prinzmettle.

    ReplyDelete