Translate

Sunday, October 9, 2016

A newish cumshot website

Hi gang,

Long time, no see!

Listen, could someone check out this website and see if the movies are safe to download, please? My husband had a malware scare on his work computer the other day and now I'm just leery of everything. Seem he got a redirect to one of those ransomware things but was able to back out of it with IT help. Here is the website to check out:

http://jizzworld.blogspot.com/

The daughter is in her last year of school. We're actually counting down the days till she's outta there. Her therapist is helping us all get through this final year but it's still rough going.

Thank a heap!
Kara


2 comments:

  1. Is your daughter okay? I'm glad school is almost over for her! Sorry, I would check out the website but I only have one electronic device and it's too risky :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog has been removed.

    ReplyDelete