Translate

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Hot, Horny Family Chapters 7 and 8

CHAPTER SEVEN

"Unh! Unhhnh! Unnhhhhnh! Oh, Kenny, love your prick - - love your big, fat, fucking prick!"

It was the middle of the next morning, and Debby was finger-fucking again, thinking about her nephew's cock. She'd finally made Kenny leave for work that morning, and now she almost wished she hadn't. Her cunt was so wet and horny that it hurt. The only thing she'd managed to make herself do that day was dress in a sheer, white blouse and a pale, paisley skirt. The rest of the time had been spent with her fingers up her cunt.

She sat on the living room couch, staring vacantly at the wall as she feverishly darted her fingers into the gooey wetness of her hairless pussy-slit. Her ass heaved off the cushion, the skirt bunched around her waist, her slender legs spread wide and lifted high.

"Kenny," she moaned. "Fuck me, Kenny - - fuck Auntie’s pussy - - oh, yes, Kenny, fuck my cunt with that big hard cock, baby!"

She was just getting ready to cum when the doorbell interrupted her. Debby swore, put down her skirt and slid off the couch, hoping that the smell of her wet pussy wasn't strong enough to be identified by her visitor. She glanced through the peephole, then she felt overwhelmed by a deep, trembling fear.

Debby stared at Kathy through the peephole, her mind reeling as she imagined the purpose of the visit, trying to think of an excuse for not having called Kathy at all. Finally, she shrugged and grasped the doorknob. She'd just have to manage the best way she could, Debby thought.

"Uh - - hi, Kathy!" Debby said cheerily, spreading her lips in a false, social smile. "Boy, am I glad you came over! I was just getting ready to call you!"

But Kathy only glowered at her, and Debby felt her fear worsening. Kathy had dressed formally in spite of the heat, in a long, conservative skirt and a fluffy blouse that only partially concealed the size of the blonde mother's enormous tits. Kathy looked angry, Debby thought, angry yet determined.

"Do you mind if I come in?" Kathy asked icily.

"Of course not!" Debby held open the door, again hoping that the smell of her pussy wasn't too strong. "Come in and sit down. How have you been?"

Kathy broke off her sister's babble by simply not responding, crossing to the couch, sitting primly on the edge of it and looking at Debby menacingly. Debby gingerly took a seat on the sofa as far away from her big sister as she could.

"Uh - - I guess you're wondering why I haven't called you." Debby said hopefully. "You see, I'm afraid I - - ahh - - I just haven't had the nerve to talk to Kenny yet about, well, you know - - that pass he made at you. I mean - - I keep telling myself to talk to him about it, but I, you know, I guess I just keep putting it off."

Kathy cracked a grim smile. "I suppose that's because you're so damn busy fucking him!"

Debby gasped, feeling her cheeks flushing scarlet.

"How - - how did you - -”

"I saw you through the window yesterday, Debby!" Kathy hissed. "I did come over to find out why you hadn't called, and then I saw the reason with my very own eyes. You let my son fuck you right on the floor! I have never seen anything so disgusting and obscene in all my life. I have more than a good mind to turn you into the police!"

Debby moaned desperately. "No, don't! Don't do that! I - - I can explain. I - -”

"You know perfectly well that you can't fucking explain anything!" Kathy interrupted, her voice shaking, as if she could barely control herself. "You fucked my son, and I think you're nothing but a filthy whore for doing it! I want Kenny home tonight, do you hear me? I want my son home tonight!"

Debby took a long, pensive look at her sister. Kathy was, Debby realized, angrier than the circumstances warranted. Debby studied Kathy's face, seeing how red her sister's cheeks were, how Kathy's eyes glowed, how Kathy seemed unable to sit still on the couch.

She also noticed her sister's stiff nipples. The blonde's erect, tit-buds stood out conspicuously under her conservative top and bra, her nipples were as hard as little pebbles. Kathy had her legs crossed under her long skirt, and Debby noticed how rapidly Kathy swung her leg up and down, in a pendulum motion. Debby knew how it made her feel when she swung her own leg like that, she felt it right in her cunt!

"Yes, I saw you fucking him!" Kathy continued, and Debby noticed that Kathy almost seemed to be exciting herself with the account of Debby's crime. "I saw you fucking my son on the floor. Saw you let him fuck you in the ass! I always thought you were a good girl, and now I can see that my little sister is nothing but a filthy, degenerate - - "

"Kathy," Debby interrupted softly. "why are your nipples sticking out like that?"

Kathy gasped and stared at her sister in horror. Her nipples protruded even more stiffly through the blouse, and Kathy's leg moved in a faster pendulum motion. and Debby realized at once that her suspicions were correct. Kathy was horny! That was why she was so mad. She was so horny she could hardly sit still. Debby remembered how horny she was, too.

"You know," Debby said softly, "when we were growing up together, I used to feel jealous of those big tits of yours. I mean, mine are big, too, but not like yours. You want to know something, Kathy? Something I've never told you before?" Kathy just sat there, unable to speak, shaking with repressed lust. Debby rested her fingers lightly on Kathy's thigh. "I used to play with myself, thinking about them!" Debby hissed. "Sometimes I'd even peek at you in the bathroom. You've got such an incredible body, Kathy! You know, that's the real reason that Kenny wants to fuck you so bad. He can't help wanting you so badly. And I can't help wanting you either!"

"S - - s - - stop it!" Kathy sputtered. "Stop talking like a - -”

But Debby interrupted her older sister by moving close to her, capturing Kathy in a lewd embrace. Her hands slid up, cupping Kathy's, enormous tits. Kathy made a sobbing sound as her kid sister massaged her huge tits, massaging them under her palms.

"Stop!" Kathy moaned, trembling harder than ever with lust. "No - - Jesus, Debby - - you're my sister!"

"I want to take a look at them, Kathy!"

Her confidence growing, Debby tore open the buttons dotting the front of Kathy's ample chest, then ripped off the blouse entirely, leaving her big sister naked from the waist up, except for her lacy bra that was barely able to contain Kathy's massive tits. Debby undid the front clasps. helping Kathy out of the bra, and releasing the enormous tits from their tight confinement.

Kathy's nipples were stiff, as hard as rubbery eraser-tips. Debby hefted Kathy's huge tits, almost in awe of their weight and firmness.

"I wanna suck them, sis!" Debby groaned, then lowered her head, wrapping her lips tightly around one of Kathy's sensitive. stiffly-distended nipples.

"No!" Kathy moaned. "Don't, it's not right! Oh, no, please stop!"

But Kathy was doing nothing to resist her, and Debby knew that her big sister was as horny as a bitch in heat. And so was she.

Eagerly, Debby slurped on one of Kathy's large tits, covering the wide, crimson, goosebumped nipple with saliva. Debby switched tits, sucking her sister's other lush tit even harder. Kathy writhed submissively on the couch, unable to control her growing lust.

"Mmmmm, they taste good!" Debby purred. She giggled as she dropped to her knees in front of the couch, roughly pulling off her sister's shoes. "Now let's get the rest of this shit out of the way!"

"No!" Kathy moaned. "Oh, no, stop, stop - -”

But Kathy actually helped her, lifting her hips so that Debby could strip off her skirt. A minute later, the blonde, huge-titted mother was completely naked. Debby marveled at Kathy's long-legged, lithe figure. She met no resistance as she spread Kathy's thighs, opening her smooth, shaved, obviously dripping cunt.

"Get your ass to the edge of the couch!" Debby demanded. ''Come on, I can't lick your pussy when your hips are back like that!"

"No!" Kathy moaned. "Oh, no - -”

"I said move your ass!"

Debby grabbed her big sister's hips and pulled Kathy's ass-cheeks roughly to the edge of the couch. She moaned as she looked at Kathy's pussy. Her sister's cunt was dripping wet, her pouting pussy-lips swollen and puffy, badly in need of a good, hard fucking or a nice, long licking.

Debby dropped her head between Kathy's thighs, inhaling the fragrant aroma of her big sister's fuck-oils. Debby glued her mouth to her big sister's throbbing cunt. She flicked out her tongue, dragging it slowly it up the wet slit of Kathy's cunt, lapping up the tasty juices from the depths of her sister's juicy wet pussy.

"Ungggh! Oh, Debby! Oh - - oh - -”

Shamefully, Kathy ground her hips on the couch, letting her thighs fall even wider apart. Debby had never licked a pussy before and she was amazed that she liked the taste so much. Or maybe it was just Kathy's pussy, Debby thought. Kathy's cunt tasted incredibly good, and Debby felt her own pussy growing wetter and wetter as she relished the arousing aroma of Kathy's pussy.

Debby glided her tongue up and down Kathy's fuck-hole, contentedly lapping the juice from the oozing lips of Kathy's cunt. Kathy's pussy grew wetter and hotter, then the blonde mother finally lost control of herself. She clutched Debby's head and hornily started humping, her enormous tits bouncing and quivering as she shamefully thrust her wet, hairless pussy against Debby's face.

"Suck me!" Kathy moaned. "Oh, please! Oh, fuck, I love it now! It feels so good! Unh - - unh! Oh, Debby, oh, little sister, lick my pussy! Lick my cunt, Debby, make it cum!"

Debby didn't answer, concentrating hard on the enjoyable task of cunt-sucking. Tenderly, she massaged her big sister's inner thighs, encouraging Kathy to spread her legs even wider. Kathy did, and Debby stiffened two fingers, sliding them into the gooey sheath of Kathy's pussy. Instantly, Kathy humped her ass much faster, madly thrusting her throbbing fuck-hole against Debby's face.

"Lick me! Lick my pussy!" Kathy said, gasping.

She dug her fingers sharply into the back of Debby's neck, moaning and crying as the fuck-need built in her.

"Ungghh! Oh, shit, it feels so good! You're making me cum, Debby! You're gonna make me cum!"

Debby moved her hand, delicately parting Kathy's pussy-lips while continuing to dart two fingers in and out of Kathy's cunt. Kathy's pink, swollen clit was exposed, and Debby eagerly began flicking her tongue on it, pushing Kathy's ultra-sensitive clit-bud from side to side as she continued to jack off Kathy's pussy with her fingers.

"Gonna cum!" Kathy cried. "Oh, fuck! I'm getting so close! Suck my clit, oh, please!"

Debby wrapped her lips around Kathy's clit. She sucked it gently, drawing Kathy's clit-bud out with the suctioning pressure of her cheeks, still ramming her fingers wildly in and out of Kathy's cunt. Kathy squealed and humped her hips off the couch, signaling that she was about to orgasm.

"Kathy!" Debby said suddenly. "I want you to tell me something!"

Debby suddenly withdrew her lips from Kathy's throbbing clit, cruelly holding her big sister on the very brink of orgasm. All Kathy could do was whimper and buck her ass up off the couch, writhing in frustration at the very edge of ecstasy. Debby giggled almost sadistically, still darting her fingers in and out of Kathy's fuck-hole, gently rubbing Kathy's clit with her thumb.

"Kathy, you do want to fuck Kenny, don't you?" Debby asked softly. "That's the real reason you were so mad at me, isn't it? You were just pissed off because I fucked him first!"

"No, no!" Kathy moaned, red-faced with shame and frustration. "No - -”

"You want to fuck your son, Kathy!'' Debby insisted. "You want to feel Kenny's big, hard prick pounding up your hot pussy, don't you? You want him to fuck you, just like he fucked me! Maybe let him cram that big fucking cock up your ass? Mmmmm, and he is a good fucker, Kathy! You can take my word for it. Think about your son's big, throbbing prick while I suck your cunt and make you cream!"

Debby dropped her head again, gluing her lips to Kathy's aching clit. She sucked her sister's little fuck-bud much harder, making Kathy cry out and hump her ass wildly up off the couch. Debby thrust three fingers up Kathy's pussy and jacked off her big sister as fast as she could.

"I'm cumming!" Kathy gasped, clutching Debby's head. "Suck my pussy! Oh, fuck! Oh, please, suck my pussy! I'm cumming now! Eat me! Lick me, I'm cumming!"

The profusion of fuck-juice flowing from Kathy's cunt told Debby that her sister was enjoying an extremely hard cum. Kathy's clit pulsed between Debby's lips, and Debby avidly continued to lick and suck it, guiding Kathy through the full length of her orgasm. Debby was sure that Kathy was thinking about fucking Kenny the whole time.

Red-faced, sweaty and trembling, the horny blonde mother let her ass-cheeks settle back on the couch. Debby smiled up at her sister shamelessly, licking the stray drops of pussy-juice from her mouth. Debby rose to her feet and started stripping off her clothes.

"What - - what're you doing?" Kathy asked, still in a trance.

"What do you think I'm doing? It's your turn, big sister. Now you get to suck me!"

Debby shrugged out of her blouse, exposing her slim waist and big, firm, cherry-nippled tits. The skirt was next, then Debby was completely naked. The girlish-looking brunette stretched out on the living room floor, staring at Kathy boldly as she wiggled her naked ass on the carpet and spread her thighs wide apart, letting Kathy see the glistening pink wetness between her smooth, shaved cunt lips.

"Suck it, Kathy!" Debby hissed. "Get over here and suck my cunt!"

"No!" Kathy said. "No, I - -”

"I said get over here and lick my cunt!"

Ashamed, frightened and unbearably horny, the blonde mother slid off the couch and submissively crawled into position between Debby's wide-spread legs. For a moment Kathy just gazed hungrily at her younger sister's gooey slit, seeing how Debby's pouting pussy-lips were swollen and slick with the fragrant juices oozing from the depths of her cunt hole.

"You know you want to suck it, big sister!" Debby hissed. "After all, this is the pussy that Kenny was fucking! Think about it, Kathy. Your own son fucked the tight, little pussy you're looking at right now, and shot it full of his hot, creamy cum!"

Kathy made a whimpering sound and immediately dropped her head, hungrily plastering her mouth over her little sister's pussy. Debby giggled, amused that the mention of Kenny would so swiftly make Kathy hot. Her giggle turned to a long moan of passion, as Kathy began to suck her cunt. Debby didn't know if Kathy had ever licked a pussy before. If not, Debby thought, she was a natural. Eagerly, Kathy slid her tongue up and down Debby's aching fuck-hole, avidly lapping the juice from Debby's shaved, hairless slit.

"Oh, shit!" Debby moaned. She humped her ass off the floor, rhythmically thrusting and grinding her wet, bald pussy against Kathy's lips. "Suck it, Kathy! Come on, clean it up! You know you love the taste of my pussy! Just think about how hard Kenny fucked it, Kathy. Your own son fucked the cunt you're licking right now! Don't you wish you could have been down there licking it while he did?"

Kathy licked Debby's pussy ravenously. Her tongue flicked and glided up and down Debby's cunt, making Debby's tight, little pussy-slit burn and swell with pleasure.

"Unnhh, yeah! Fuck that feels good, sis!" groaned Debby, grinding her pussy up at Kathy's licking tongue. "Ohhhh, stick some fingers in my cunt, Kathy! Finger-fuck my pussy and suck my clit!"

Kathy slid two fingers up Debby's tight pussy, pumping them in and out of her little sister's horny pussy just like a small, thrusting prick.

"Oh, fuck!" Debby grimaced and clutched her sister's head, her whole body shaking as the pleasure of cunt-sucking built steadily in her naked body. "That's good, baby! You're a good, good pussy-licker! Unnggghhh! Oh, Kathy, suck my clit now! Put it in your mouth and suck it good for me! I need to cum, Kathy! Fuck, I need to cum!"

Debby's clit was swollen, protruding at the top of her little cunt. Kathy licked higher, brushing her swiping tongue experimentally on Debby's tingling, pulsing clit. Debby instantly dug her fingers sharply into Kathy's neck and humped her ass faster, staining her big sister's cheeks and chin with the fuck-juice flowing out of her horny cunt.

"Suck it, Kathy, suck my clit!" she. cried. "Jack off my pussy, Kathy! Oh, shit! Oh, fuck, I'm really gonna cum!"

Fucking her fingers rhythmically in and out of Debby's tight pussy, Kathy wrapped her lips around her younger sister's aching clit. Skillfully, she sucked the brunette's sensitive little clit-bud, drawing it out with the suctioning pressure of her puckering cheeks.

"Oh, fuck!" Debby moaned, humping her tight ass off the floor in a delirium of passion. "I'm cumming, Kathy! Suck my pussy! Suck my hot, fucking pussy! Cumming, oh, yes, cumming!"

Her climax was long and hard, making Debby's luscious body heave and tremble in the throes of pleasure. Kathy eagerly kept jacking and licking her sister's pussy, sucking Debby's throbbing little clit to guide her through the peaks of her cum. Finally, the ecstasy subsided. Panting, smiling wearily, Debby let her hips settle back on the floor and looked at her big sister with lust-glowing eyes.

"Damn, Kathy!" she purred. "You really know how to suck cunt, once you get started - -"

But her words faded as she saw the expression on Kathy's face. The naked mom looked as if she about to scream. Kathy jumped abruptly to her feet, trembling as she grabbed hastily for her clothes.

"Kathy - -”

"Shut up!" Kathy whispered fiercely. "I can't believe what I just did with you! My own sister! I can't believe it - - you actually dragged me down to your own level!"

"Kathy!" Debby said, giggling. "Come off it!"

"Never again! Do you hear me?", Kathy pointed her finger at Debby, serious and threatening. "Never again! I want Kenny home tonight, do you hear me? I'll call the police if he isn't! I want my son home!"

A minute later, Kathy was dressed and gone, slamming the door loudly on her way out. Debby sighed and stared at the ceiling thought about Kathy's hypocrisy and sudden change of mind, then her mind and pussy focused on the only thing that mattered - - no more sex with Kenny! No more fucking and sucking her hunk of a nephew's big, beautiful prick.

"Shit!" Debby said aloud. She sighed with frustration and dropped her hand between her legs, beginning to finger-fuck again, darting her middle finger rapidly in and out of her wet, hrobbing cunt.

CHAPTER EIGHT

Kathy was so overwhelmed with lust and emotion that she barely managed to drive back to her house safely . Her pussy throbbed violently all the way home - - every time she thought of licking Debby's pussy - - every time she imagined herself slurping on Kenny's prick, the fuck-lust would return - - ever stronger!

I'm losing control of myself, she thought, over and over. First she'd seduced Billy, shamefully sucking and fucking her son's man-sized prick. Now she'd made it with her sister, and the desire for Kenny's cock was so intense that she could practically taste the huge fuck-rod between her lips.

Kathy thought of Kenny's magnificent cock-shaft, feeling her pussy throb harder and harder. It had been a mistake, she realized, to tell Debby to send Kenny home. She just couldn't help herself. She desperately needed to fuck her oldest son.

* * *

At 11:30 that night, Kathy went to Kenny's room. He had returned late that afternoon, obviously unhappy to be away from Aunt Debby's tight pussy, and had spent most of the evening with friends. Kathy had used the opportunity to fuck Billy again and again, until her youngest son had finally fallen wearily and happily, fast asleep.

She had hoped that fucking Billy would suppress her lust for Kenny, but it had done exactly the opposite, the hot, horny mother lusted for more!

Now, pausing outside Kenny's bedroom door, staring at the thin beam of light shining under it, the wanton mother knew that there was no chance of Billy catching her. Kenny's bedroom was upstairs from Billy's and on the other side of the house. She could make as much noise fucking and sucking Kenny as she liked.

God, I'm a slut, Kathy thought dazedly. She gazed down at herself, blushing with shame as she realized how obscenely revealing her night-dress was. The transparent, black negligee was the skimpiest in her wardrobe, the one she'd always worn for her husband when she'd really, really wanted to get fucked.

Her nightdress clung to her enormous tits, revealing the incredible size and firmness of her spongy tit-globes, showing her wide, stiff, crimson nipples through the gossamer-thin fabric. The lacy hem barely covered her tight ass cheeks, and her long, sexy legs were bare. The horny mother knew that Kenny would see her pussy as soon as she walked into his room.

God! What am I doing? Kathy thought as she raised her hand to knock. I'm just a slut, just a horny. son-fucking slut - - but I can't help myself!

"Kenny?" she called. "Kenny, are you awake? I saw your light on. Can I come in and talk to you?"

"Yeah, it's open. Come on in."

Kathy took a deep breath and entered her older son's bedroom. Kenny was reading in bed, a small light glowing on the nightstand. The covers were bunched around his waist, and Kathy's eyes went immediately to his lean, naked torso, and to the obviously ample cock bulging under the covers. Kenny's eyes bulged when he saw his mother.

Kathy crossed the room to his bed, blushing as she felt the weight of her enormous, braless tits quivering under the negligee.

"I - - I hope you don't mind my being dressed like this. Kenny," she said nervously. "It's just that I was about to go to bed, and I thought I might talk to you. I hope it doesn't - - distract you."

It was a ridiculous explanation, and both of them knew it. Kenny's grin stretched from ear to ear as he realized that his sex-starved, fuck-hungry mom had come to his room for no other reason than to sample his eager prick.

Still grinning, Kenny dropped the book he'd been reading carelessly on the floor and folded his hands behind his head, choosing to let his mom proceed as she pleased with the seduction.

"No, Mom," he said easily. "It doesn't distract me at all!"

"Kenny, I know you're mad at me for making you come home from Aunt Debby's house," Kathy said. She sat beside him on the bed, trying to keep her eyes off of his bulging crotch. "The thing is, Kenny - - well, this might come as a surprise to you, but I saw you having sex with your aunt yesterday. I hope you can understand why I'd want you out of that kind of environment, son."

"Yeah, Mom!" Kenny leered. "I understand what you want perfectly!"

"Kenny, how could you have had sex with your own aunt?" Kathy asked, letting her trembling fingers rest on his muscled chest. "I'm not angry, darling. I'm just curious. And that sinful pass you made at me, Kenny. Don't you know what incest is? Don't you know what a sin it is to want to fuck - - to want to have sex with your own mother?"

"Guess I just can't help it!" Kenny said happily. "I mean, you're just so sexy, Mom. You've got the best-body I've ever seen! Every time I look at your long legs, or your sweet ass, or your big, juicy tits, I get turned on. I swear, sometimes my prick gets so hard it feels like it's about to break. You wouldn't believe how often I think about fucking your pussy when I jack off, Mom!"

"Oh, Kenny, please stop this!" groaned Kathy. But she was practically panting with lust, wiggling her ass on the bed and moving her fingers in a circular motion on his muscular, rippling stomach. "Please don't say such obscene things to your own mother!"

"I can't help it, Mom - - as a matter of fact, I'm getting horny looking at you right now. My cock's really getting stiff, Mom! Here, why don't you take a look for yourself - -”

"Oh, Kenny, please don’t - -”

Kenny kicked the covers to the foot of the bed, exposing his naked body. Kathy gasped, staring at his prick. His cock was enormous, every bit as long and thick as Billy's fuck-rod - - one of the most magnificent pussy-pleasers she'd ever seen in her life. His long, throbbing prick was as hard as iron. The huge, rigid pole of flesh arching stiffly above his muscular stomach like a rail-road spike - - twitching and throbbing obscenely with adolescent arousal.

The horny mother stared at her son's potent fuck-meat. His massive cock continued to twitch over his stomach, then milky pre-cum began to ooze out, gleaming wetly on the very tip of his prick.

"See, Mom?", Kenny asked, in a mockingly innocent voice. "See how big and stiff it is? Now it's leaking and everything! I'm really horny, Mom! Maybe it's wrong, but I really want to fuck you bad. I wouldn't even go to sleep tonight, if I had my way. I'd just fuck your hot, sweet, little pussy all night, Mom!"

"Oh, Kenny, you're being disgusting!" Kathy moaned, panting. "How dare you say such sinful things to your own mother? You're a horrible, filthy young man!"

Even as she said it, Kathy dropped her hand to Kenny's crotch, wrapping her fingers boldly around his rigid cock. She shuddered with lust as she felt how hotly and stiffly it throbbed against her palm. Kenny just grinned as his cock-loving mother jacked his prick for him, stroking her fist rhythmically up and down the jutting stalk of his huge, twitching erection.

"I guess I'll just have to help you, son!" Kathy said breathlessly. "I can't let my own son walk around all day with such an enormous hard-on. I mean, it must really hurt! I guess it's my duty to - - to give you relief. What - - what do you want me to do, Kenny?"

"I want you to suck it for me, Mom!" Kenny said. "I want you to put it in your mouth and suck it hard, and drink down all my cum!"

"Oh, Kenny, that's so disgus - - all right," Kathy said, shaking from head to toe. "Sit on the edge of the bed, baby. Yes, Mommy will do it for you. Mommy will suck your big, hard prick!"

Kathy slid off the bed and knelt submissively, waiting. Kenny swiftly twisted around, sitting up on the edge of the mattress with his long, thick fuck-stick throbbing stiffly in front of his mother's face. His cock-starved mom wrapped her fist around her son's prick, staring intently at his cum-oozing piss-slit. She dropped her head, planting her lips on the head of his cock and went down on him in a wet, sucking kiss.

She tasted his oozing jism, and it was every bit as delicious as Billy's spunk. Kathy felt her pussy burning and throbbing as she realized that she was wallowing in the most depraved depths of incestuous desire - - that she was shamelessly given blow-jobs to both her sons, and loving every second of it! Kathy shut her eyes, forgetting her shame, thinking only of Kenny's prick between her lips. She let her mouth open wide and pushed her face toward his hairy crotch, taking the first several inches of his tough, meaty cock down her throat.

"Yeah, Mom!" Kenny whispered happily. He gazed down at her, at the lurid spectacle of his horny mother sucking his prick. "Take it all, Mom! Suck hard!"

Red-faced with shame and passion, Kenny's horny mother wrapped her lips in a tight, hungry circle around the blood-engorged shaft of her son's huge prick. She sucked, nursing compulsively on his cock, as if starved for the tasty jism packed in his balls. Rhythmically, she puffed out her pink cheeks, then puckered them sharply inward, working feverishly on the steel-like stiffness of Kenny's lurching prick.

Her face bobbed on his hairy crotch as she hungrily tried to fuck his huge prick farther down her throat. Kathy swirled her tongue busily around his shiny-skinned cockhead, coating it with saliva and lapping up his oozing cum.

Such a big hard-on, she thought, contentedly slurping on his erect prick harder and harder. She loved it - - she couldn't help herself. She adored sucking both her sons' wonderful cocks.

"Ooooooh, Mom!" Kenny looked at his mother's flushed face, seeing how wide her full lips were stretched to accommodate his meaty cock. "God, I've wanted you to do this for so fucking long! Unggghh! Eat my cock, Mom! Oh, shit, keep sucking it! Suck the juice right out of my fucking balls!"

Kathy whimpered around Kenny's cock, imagining herself soon gulping down the gushing squirts of his jizz. The flush in her cheeks went from pink to red as she sucked his magnificent cock harder and harder, her hungry lips dragging up and down the throbbing stalk of his glistening fuck-meat. More juice oozed out of his piss-hole, and Kathy eagerly lapped it all up with her swirling tongue. Her cock-sucking grew progressively louder and sloppier-sounding, until she could hardly hear her son's moans over the gurgling, slurping sounds that filled the whole bedroom. Tirelessly. she bobbed her face on his crotch, fucking her mouth with her son's enormous prick.

"Make me cum, Mom!" Kenny moaned. "Oh, shit! Please make me cum!"

Kathy tightened her fingers around her son's cock-shaft feeling how fat and thick his prick was, how his cock pulsed wildly under her fingers. Feverishly, she started beating his swollen meat again and again, pumping her fist rhythmically up and down his aching cock. Her teeth grazed his cock-tip and her tongue licked up and down the length of his stalk while her lips sucked like crazy!

Cum, Kenny, she thought, sucking shamelessly. Cum for Mommy, Kenny - - shoot your cum down Mommy's throat!

"Play with my balls, Mom!" Kenny groaned. pulling her hair. "Oh, shit, I'm really getting close! I'm gonna cum, Mom, Christ, I'm gonna fucking cum!"

Kenny's huge prick had swollen to twice its original thickness, throbbing wildly on the roof of Kathy's mouth. Realizing that her son was about to give her the bellyful of cream she so urgently required, the horny mother sucked his fuck-pole as hard as she could. Her fist was a blur as it pistoned up and down his prick-shaft, trying to coax the spunk out of his balls. Finally, she moved her left hand between his shaking thighs, touching his balls. His balls felt very heavy, overloaded with jizz. Lewdly, Kathy cradled them, rolling his ball-bag on her fingertips, tirelessly sucking and jacking her son's enormous prick as hard as she possibly could.

"Here it comes, Mom! Fuck! Suck it! I'm cumming!"

Kenny's cock-juice started squirting. It was an incredibly big load, as big as any Kathy had yet nursed from Billy's balls. His first cum-blast spurted into her mouth, nearly choking her as it spewed down her throat. Kathy sucked his squirting cock harder than ever. The first shot was followed by spurt after spurt of rich, milky, salty-tasting spunk. Again and again, his jism streamed up from his balls, inundating her mouth and throat with her son's rich cum. The sounds of the mother's wild prick-sucking grew even louder as she swallowed his cum.

Hungrily, Kathy continued to suck Kenny's cock even after she'd swallowed the last spurt. He had to push her head gently away to make her take his saliva-and-cum dripping prick out of her mouth.

"Oh, Kenny!" The horny mother sat up on her heels, still staring transfixedly at his huge cock as she licked drops of cum from around her mouth. "You really were horny, weren't you? I don't think I've ever swallowed so much spunk in my life. Oh, son, your cock hasn't softened at all. You're still awfully, awfully horny, aren't you? You - - you must need Mommy to help you again, don't you? What do you want Mommy to do?"

"You know what I want. Mom!" Kenny said. his voice almost harsh with desire. "The same thing you want. I want to fuck your tight, little pussy, Mom! Now get on the bed, right now!"

"Oh - - oh, Kenny, all right!" Kathy moaned. "All right, sweetheart, if you insist."

Trembling and blushing with lust, Kenny's fuck-hungry mother rose and crawled onto the bed, sprawling on her back and waiting to see what her son would do to her. Kathy gasped at his fierceness as he ripped open the front of her negligee, yanking it down to her heaving belly, exposing her enormous tits.

"Shit, Kenny, you've ruined it! Oh, baby please slow down! Ooooooooh, Kenny - -”

Kenny fondled Kathy's enormous tits as if he'd been waiting his whole life to touch them. In a daze of passion, he massaged and kneaded his mom's huge breasts, sighing as he felt how firmly and softly they squished under his fingers. Then, with a low moan of pleasure, Kenny lowered his head, wrapping his lips tightly around the nearest of his mother's fat nipples, sucking it between his lips.
Eagerly, he slurped on her stiff, rubbery tit-bud, chewing it like a hungry baby. Kathy gasped and uncontrollably started humping, grinding her hairless, dripping-wet pussy on his thigh. Kenny sucked her stiff nipple until he'd covered it with saliva and little teeth marks. Then he gave the same treatment to Kathy's other huge tit, until the horny mother's tits felt full and swollen.

"I'm really gonna fuck you now, Mom! I'm gonna fuck you good and hard!"

"Oh, my baby!" Kathy moaned, delirious with fuck-lust. "Yes, Kenny, fuck Mommy's pussy now! Oh, please, I'm so horny! Fuck my cunt! Fuck Mommy's juicy cunt!"

Kenny roughly pushed up the hem of Kathy's thin negligee, leaving the transparent garment in a crumpled band around his mother's waist. He almost hurt her as he roughly spread her creamy thighs wide apart, exposing her throbbing, dripping cunt to his lustful gaze.

Kathy gasped as her muscular son pushed her long legs up, until her knees were over her shoulders. He mounted her like a horny animal, aiming his twitching, oozing cock-head at the wet, pouting lips of his mother's cunt.

His huge prick pierced her pussy, spreading Kathy's cunt-lips wide around the invading thickness of his cock-meat. The naked mother shuddered and started humping immediately, panting and moaning as she pistoned her wet pussy onto the satisfying stiffness of her son's cock. Kenny slid his massive prick in deeper and deeper, until it was half way up his mom's tight, gooey-wet pussy.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Kathy chanted. She draped her ankles over his brawny shoulders and started humping as fast as she could, practically slamming her hot, clinging pussy up to the root of his cock. "Harder, Kenny, harder! Fuck that big prick all the way in! Unh - - unh - - unh - - oh, fuck! Oh, shit, keep fucking me, Kenny - - Keep screwing Mommy's horny fucking cunt!"

Kenny hunched his slim muscular hips forwards, making his huge fuck-pole slam all the way into his mother's pussy. Her hot, wet cunt was incredibly tight - - Kenny could feel her cunt-walls sucking and spasming around his cock, welcoming his huge fuck-rod into her pussy as he hoped she always would. Kenny sprawled flat on his horny mom, crushing her enormous tits under his chest, her ankles still over his shoulders. He savagely started drilling her wet, bald pussy, banging her ass on the bed as he pounded his rock-hard prick in and out of her receptive little cunt.

"Harder, harder, harder!" Kathy cried, grimacing, twisting her head wildly from side to side. "Fuck me, Kenny! Fuck me! Make Mommy cum, baby! Oh, fuck! Oh, please, make me cum all over your big, fucking prick!"

Relentlessly, Kenny fucked his mother as hard and as deep as he could. He was oblivious to her own pleasure, thinking only of the painful stiffness of his hard, virile cock as it slammed in and out of his mom's clinging, pouty-lipped cunt. Kenny's long, thick prick was pleasuring Kathy every time he stroked it to the hilt in her pussy. His adolescent fuck-rod was getting stiffer and stiffer, and Kathy's cunt felt wetter and wetter.

"Fuck me, Kenny!" Kathy clawed his shoulders and whipped up her ass up in a frenzy of desire, fucking her hung son as hard as she could. "Fuck Mommy! Fuck Mommy's cunt! Ungghhhhh! I'm cumming, Kenny! Mommy loves your big, fucking prick! Oh, shit! Oh, fuck! I love it! Mommy's cumming, baby! Jesus - - I'm fucking cumming!"

Her pussy erupted in orgasm, spasming and spewing cunt-juice all over his hammering cock. Kenny's cock started shooting off in mid-stroke, pumping his second load of jism deep into his mother's ravished pussy. Kathy gasped as she felt her son's hot spunk squirt deep up into her pussy, soothing the wet, horny walls of her pussy with a soothing tide of sperm.

"Oh, Kenny, that was so good!" she moaned. "You're such a good fucker, baby! Such a good, good fucker - -”

Kathy thought of her sister, knowing she was a total hypocrite for shouting at Debby when she was now fucking both her sons.

No comments:

Post a Comment