Translate

Friday, August 19, 2011

Son Swapping Moms Chapter 5 and 6

Son Swapping Moms by eros

CHAPTER FIVE

My, my, my, Sharon thought, as she stood outside the closed bedroom door late the next evening, listening to the rhythmic thumping sounds emanating from the other side. So that was why Emily had wanted Adam to move into another house for a week!

At two that afternoon, Mark had skipped his last class and returned home for a long, heated session of sucking and fucking with his mother. Then he'd packed his bags and taken his motorcycle to Emily's house, where he would be staying for the next week. At three-thirty, Adam had arrived. She'd spent most of the afternoon chatting with him. At seven, she'd fixed dinner, and then Adam had gone upstairs to the guest bedroom.

All afternoon, Sharon had wondered what could have prompted Emily to arrange to have Adam stay at Sharon's house. Adam had seemed perfectly normal, if a bit sullen, which lead Sharon to believe that the experiment hadn't been his idea. Then, at seven-thirty, Sharon had paused outside Adam's room upon detecting a familiar sound. The sound had made her giggle and return downstairs to give the youth some privacy. Then she'd heard it again at eight, and then at nine, and now, as she stood listening outside Adam's door at ten-thirty, she was pretty sure she'd discovered what Adam's problem was.

Sharon placed her fingers over her lips to suppress a giggle. Adam apparently had a genuine obsession with jacking off! Four times now in a single night, and it didn't seem to make a difference to him that he was noisily beating his meat in a stranger's home. Couldn't he hear all the noise he was making? Apparently the youth's cock grew so stiff and swollen that he couldn't keep himself from jacking it.

Well, Sharon thought, the least she could do for her visitor was to give him a little relief.

Sharon fingered the master key and then carefully fit it into the lock, trying to make as little noise as possible. The thumping was louder than ever. Sharon stood straight, looking down at herself, seeing how her transparent black negligee clung to her enormous, stiff-nippled tits, the lacy hem hovering around the succulent cheeks of her round, full ass. It was the most provocative negligee in her wardrobe, the one she'd worn when she'd wanted her late husband to do nothing more than throw her on the bed and spend the whole night fucking the shit out of her juicy cunt. She was confident that the nightgown would elicit a similar level of arousal in her masturbation-crazed house guest.

Sharon turned the key and threw open the door. Adam was sprawled on his back on the bed, naked. His right hand was flying up and down his enormous cock, a cock far, far bigger than any Sharon had dreamed could spring from the loins of such a slightly-built youth. Adam still hadn't seen her and for several seconds Sharon watched him jack his giant prick in wide-eyed amazement.

His prick was every bit as enormous as her sons was. Sharon felt her nipples swelling even stiffer, poking through the negligee, and fuck-cream flowing heavily into her clit. Her mouth watered as she pictured herself on her knees before the naked youth, shamelessly slurping the hot cum-juice out of his giant, jutting prick. Then Sharon recovered herself, curling her lips in a calm, seductive smile. She slammed the bedroom door loudly behind her.

"Surprise, surprise," Sharon purred.

Adam yelped in dismay, his hand freezing on his cock as he gaped at the negligee-clad mother. Sharon made her hips wiggle as she walked to his bed, smiling as she felt the weight of her enormous, bra-less tits jiggling and swaying under the negligee. She sat beside the naked teen on the bed and looked at his shocked face bemusedly.

"Take your hand off of your cock, Adam," she purred. "I think it's time we had a little chat."

Adam did as the mother asked, sliding his fingers from his stone-hard fuck-tool. Again Sharon suppressed a gasp as she looked at his cock. His cock-shaft was as thick round as her wrist, and the crimson, shiny-skinned cock-knob gleamed with a sticky coating of oozing cum. Sharon wiggled her bare ass-cheeks hornily on the bed, watching his massive fuck tool twitch and throb.

"I - - I thought I locked the door," Adam sputtered.

"You did." Sharon held up the key, then dropped it to the floor. "I opened it, Adam. Ordinarily I'd respect your privacy, but I'm afraid this is the fourth time I've heard you jacking off tonight. Now tell me, does this have something to do with why your mother asked you to stay with me for a week?"

Adam's only answer was his rapidly reddening face. Sharon wiggled her shoulders, making her enormous tits quiver under the negligee. Adam's eyes immediately darted to her tits, and his huge cock throbbed more stiffly than ever over his navel.

"I think it does, Adam," Sharon continued. "Honestly, I've never heard of a young man who played with himself so much. It must be terribly embarrassing to your mother. I can't imagine how she must feel, listening to her own son spending hours stroking his stiff cock at night. Can't you even try to make a little less noise?"

"I - - I don't - -”

"Adam, why can't you keep your hands off of your cock when it gets stiff?"

Adam gasped as he watched her hand come down, her red-painted fingernails gliding up his thighs, her hand finally wrapping in a tight fist around the base of his cock-meat. The youth groaned as the huge-titted mother lightly started stroking his enormous prick, gliding her fingers slowly and rhythmically up and down his cock.

"Does this feel good, Adam? I don't want you to suffer while you discuss your sexual problem with me. Your cock must hurt an awful lot when it gets this hard. Tell me, what sorts of things do you think about, that make you have to jack off four times a day?"

Adam just groaned as the stacked, sexy mother slowly stroked his throbbing prick. Sharon made her hand glide over his helmet-shaped cock-crown, coating her palm with his oozing cum-cream. Now her fist made a soft, squishing sound as she continued to jack on his cock-meat.

"Why, Adam, I think you're staring at my big tits," Sharon said. "Maybe I shouldn't have worn this negligee to visit you. You might start shooting cum all over the place, just from looking at my tits. Tell me, Adam, is that why you've spent the whole night jacking off? Has my sexy body been turning you on?"

"Y-y-yes," Adam stammered. "Yes, oh, fuck!"

"I should have known it all along. Why, I'll bet you even want to fuck my cunt, don't you, Adam? Is that why your cock has gotten so long and stiff? It is, isn't it? I'll bet you'd do it all night, if I let you. I'll bet you'd spend the whole night fucking my tight, juicy little pussy and sucking my tits, and shooting load after load of cum up my cunt."

"Oh, yes, oh, shit!" Adam gasped. He grimaced and humped his ass off the bed, fucking his cock through her fingers. "Lemme fuck you! Please lemme fuck you!"

"All right, Adam," Sharon said sweetly. "If you insist."

Sharon released the youth's huge, aching cock and joined him on the bed. She pulled her negligee up to her smooth, rounded belly, exposing her hairless cunt. Then the horny mother splayed her legs wide apart, completely opening up her tight, juicy pussy for the teen's eyes and cock.

"Fuck my cunt, Adam," she said simply. "Go ahead, if that's what you want so badly. I don't know if you're a virgin, but I'm sure you can figure out how to get your big, meaty cock up my pussy. Just lie on top of me, lover. I'll let you fuck my cunt as long as you want!"

His giant fuck-pole throbbing stiffly before him, cum oozing heavily from his cock-tip, Adam crawled into position between the mother's spread-eagled legs. Sharon soon realized that some other lucky woman had already instructed Adam in the art of sliding his big cock up a pussy. Holding his cock-meat in his fist, the naked teen smoothly guided his jism-drooling cock-head to the pouting lips of Sharon's cunt. Sharon lifted her legs high in the air, then shuddered and bit her lip as she felt inch after inch of Emily's son’s cock spearing into her gooey pussy.

Her knees hovering over her shoulders, the horny mother quickly started humping, her tongue appearing at the corner of her mouth as she delightedly thrust her wet, hairless pussy onto the satisfying stiffness of Adam's big cock.

"Unh, unh, unh, that's right, lover, fuck my juicy pussy! All the way in now, honey! Unhhh, what a big, fucking cock you have! Slide it in easy, Adam! That's right, all the way up my tight, juicy cunt!"

Adam humped eagerly between the mother's legs, gliding his massive, throbbing cock deeper and deeper into her pussy. Sharon could feel her tight cunt opening up to admit his cock, the pink walls of her pussy already beginning to spasm lightly as they sucked and clung wetly around his gigantic cock.

Sharon wrapped her arms around his shoulders and started bucking more heatedly, her enormous, stiff-nippled tits bouncing and quivering under the negligee.

"Ungghhh! Love your big cock, Adam! Unh, unh, unh, fuck my pussy, that's right, in and out, fuck my pussy good!"

Adam suddenly seemed to grow so excited that he lost all control over himself. He collapsed onto the sexy mother's huge-titted body, making her squeal as every inch of his cock rammed up her pussy at once. The squeal turned into a cry of dismay as Adam suddenly tore savagely at her negligee, literally shredding the expensive fabric as he rent it open all the way down the middle.

"Adam!" Sharon gasped angrily, momentarily forgetting her lust. "Adam, you just ruined it! What do you think you're doing? Adam, take it out of me!" she said, pretending as much anger as she could. "Look at the awful mess you've made."

Adam obediently slid his huge, wet cock out of her clasping pussy, ashamed of himself for tearing her negligee and fucking her cunt so fast. Sharon decided to further this impression, frowning as sternly as she could.

"This negligee cost me fifty dollars!" she lied. "Can't you control yourself at all?"

"I'm sorry," Adam mumbled.

"You're sorry? Adam, you just tried fucking me like some sort of wild man. That cock of yours is so huge, and you didn't even care if you hurt me with it. All you cared about was shooting your cum. Considering that you love jacking off so much, maybe that's what I should let you do the rest of the time you're staying with me. I guess I was being too nice to let you fuck me in the first place."

"No!" Adam protested, suddenly sounding miserable. "No, please don't - - please don't cut me off! Shit, you've got such a fantastic body! Please let me fuck you again!"

Sharon hesitated, as if she were considering the youth's impassioned request. Then she nodded with a frown.

"All right, Adam. Maybe I will at that. But first you have to make amends for ruining my negligee and fucking me like a sex-starved teen. Adam, tell me: do you like licking pussy?"

"Oh, yes!" Adam groaned. "Yes, I love it!"

"Well, I want you to lick mine. And I want you to do a good job of it. I want a nice, hard cum."

Sharon paused, taking a moment to toss the ruined negligee to the floor. Then she again splayed her luscious thighs apart and looked at the youth commandingly. Quickly Adam sprawled on his stomach between her thighs, gazing hungrily at the shaved, hairless slit of her wet, red pussy.

"Lick it up, Adam," Sharon demanded. She clutched his head, pulling his hair as she tugged his mouth onto her dripping, richly-scented fuck-hole. "Get your tongue in there and lick out my cunt! You like the taste of my pussy, don't you?"

Adam was already busily lapping the naked mother's delicious tasting pussy, shamelessly sucking the cunt-juices out of the depths of her pussy. Sharon swiftly realized that some experienced woman had given this lad a long lesson in the joys of eating pussy. His expert, swiping tongue had already created an intense pleasure deep inside her cunt.

"Ungghh! Oh, Adam!" Sharon wiggled her ass happily on the bed, again lifting her legs so that her knees were over her shoulders, completely opening her shaved fuck-passage for his lips and tongue. "Ungghhh! Oh, Adam, you're a good little pussy-licker, aren't you? Unggghh! Yes, you like the taste of my cunt, don't you? Lick it all up, Adam. Lick my pussy good and make it cum!"

Adam moved his hands carefully between her thighs, slurping audibly as his tongue moved busily up and down her pussy. He opened her cunt-lips, exposing the inner pinkness of her fuck-hole, and the swollen bud of her clit. Sharon gasped as the youth started pleasuring her clit, alternating between licking and sucking.

"Ahhhh! Oh, Adam!" She grimaced, her fingers digging into his neck. "Oh, fuck, oh, yes, that's right! Lick my clit, Adam! Suck it for me! Unggghhh, oh, please! Make me cum!"

Her earlier act of frowning irritation was now swiftly forgotten. The naked, huge-titted mother started humping her ass in a steady, uncontrollable rhythm, fucking her wet, juicy pussy all over the lad's face. Adam managed to hold her clit between his lips, sucking it eagerly. Two fingers straightened, gliding deep inside her cunt.

"Yes, yes! Jack me off, Adam, jack off my pussy! Unnh unnh unnh, suck my clit, oh, please, oh, shit, jack me off! Need to cum, Adam! Oh, fuck, make me cum!"

Adam sucked her clit hungrily gently gnawing it between his lips. Three fingers now jammed rapidly in and out of her pussy, pleasuring her aching cunt like a cock. Sharon squealed as she felt herself beginning to cum.

"Unh, unh, unh, lick my pussy, unh, unh, suck my clit! Oh, fuck, oh, please, I love it, Adam! Eat me, baby eat my cunt! Ahhh fuck, I'm cumming now! Eat my pussy, eat my pussy, I'm cumming!"

Her wet, burning pussy spasmed, covering his fingers with oozing fuck-juice as the fuck-cream ran heavily from the depths of her ravished fuck-hole. Adam kept sucking her clit, guiding the naked mother through the intense pleasure of cumming. Finally Sharon let her red-flushed ass-cheeks return to the bed. She stared down at Adam intently, watching as he raised his face from her hairless cunt-mound and happily licked the cunt-juice off of his mouth.

“Okay, Adam. You can fuck me now. You gave me such a good cum, you can fuck me as hard as you want.”

Grinning Adam climbed on top of her and pushed his meaty prick back inside her sopping pussy. Adam moved his hands down, cupping the naked mother's enormous tits in his fingers, as his gigantic cock throbbed deep inside her cunt. He held up one giant tit and wrapped his lips tightly around her wide, stiffened nipple, sucking furiously.

“Fuck me, Adam! Fuck my cunt hard as you want!” Sharon cried.

Adam began fucking her cunt as hard as he could, panting around her red, rubbery teat as he hammered his cum-aching cock savagely in and out of her juicy cunt as he slurped on her huge tit. The youth was like a man possessed, biting her fat, stiff nipple nearly as hard as he sucked it, pounding his fuck-pole into her tender pussy as fast as he could. It as if she were nothing but a wet, juicy fuck-hole to him, that would suck his pounding prick and accept his squirting cum.

Sharon realized she liked it that way. She adored the energy of his fucking, the way he panted as he greedily sucked her tit, the fact that he was obsessed only with the aching hardness of his huge, throbbing prick. He's gonna shoot it, Sharon thought dazedly, wincing as the teen fucked his massive cock all the way up her pussy with every stroke. His giant cock was obviously so painfully stiff that he simply had to make it squirt as fast as he could.

Adam switched tits, sucking her second stiff nipple harder than ever. Sharon panted as she started whipping her reddened ass-cheeks off the bed as fast as she could, groaning and shuddering as she fucked her tight, gooey pussy relentlessly onto his driving cock.

"You - - unh - - you want to shoot it, don't you, Adam? Yes, that's right, you just want to shoot your cum. Okay, Adam, go ahead and fuck me! Harder, Adam! Don't you want to shoot your cum up my pussy! Don't your balls hurt when they're so full? Fuck my cunt, Adam, shoot your cum! Shoot your cum!"

Adam finally took his lips from her saliva dripping nipple, wanting now to concentrate only on fucking the naked mother's tight pussy as fast as he could. Sharon's enormous tits jiggled as he picked up the pace of his humping and ramming his stone-hard cock-shaft into her ravished cunt.

"Harder, Adam!" Her face was contorted with intense pleasure as he rammed into her pussy. "Yes, yes, yes, fuck my cunt, baby, fuck my cunt! I said fuck me harder, Adam! Fuck my cunt as hard as you want!"

Then his long-suppressed load of cock-juice began to spew. It fountained out of the teen's enormous, throbbing cock in mid-stroke, jetting in a torrent to the innermost depths of the mother's aching cunt. Sharon squealed and flexed her pussy-hole, humping her ass as fast as she could. She was cumming too now, the contractions of orgasm making her tight, juicy pussy spasm that much more tightly around his erupting cock. Again and again the youth shot his cum up her pussy, until her cunt-sheath was stuffed with as much cum as it could take. Sharon gasped as she felt his milky cum pouring back out of her cock-stretched fuck-hole, puddling heavily under her humping ass on the bed.

No-one was that good at fucking without some teaching, she realised. I wonder if Emily taught him about fucking, Sharon thought, smiling to herself as she considered the idea. It would almost be like Emily to impulsively succumb to her lust for her son, then think better of it and order him out of the house for a week. Yes, perhaps Adam had learned about fucking and pussy-licking from his very own mother. Sharon resolved to find out.

"That was a very good cum, Adam," she sighed, stroking his head. "You're an awfully good pussy-fucker, darling. As a matter of fact, I think you deserve a reward for making me cum so hard. Would you like me to suck your cock for you baby?"

Adam gulped and nodded eagerly, pulling his stone-hard prick from her pussy. Sharon patted the edge of the bed, gesturing for him to sit there. Adam did as she asked. He looked down at her as she slid off the bed and knelt naked before him, facing his enormous, stone-hard prick.

"Oh, Adam, it's just as hard as ever," Sharon purred. Kneeling before the bed, the naked mom lewdly grasped his burning cock and again began to jack on it, pumping her fist up and down. "It smells like my pussy, Adam. It's sticky from fucking my pussy. Do you like the way I stroke your cock?"

"Yes," Adam gasped, looking down at her, watching her pumping hand. "Oh, yes!"

"You want me to suck on this big cock for you now, don't you, Adam?"

"Oh, yes!"

Giggling at his eagerness, Sharon pushed her fist to the root of his massive cock, holding his fuck organ in position. She lowered her head, pursing her lips to deliver a wet, horny kin to his spongy cock-head. Fresh cum was already oozing out, and she swiped her tongue across his piss-hole, lapping it up, tasting her own pussy juice. Adam's huge cock responded by pulsing more eagerly than ever. Sharon shut her eyes, blocking out all thoughts unrelated to the taste and feel of his fuck-meat. Gradually she let her full lips part, slurping and smacking noisily as she sucked in inch after inch of the naked teen's enormous cock.

"Oh, fuck," Adam moaned. He dropped his hands, curling his fingers in the mom's hair. He stared down at her giant, stiff-nippled tits, at her wet lips stretched wide to accommodate his cock. Sharon stopped pushing her head down, pausing with nearly half of his enormous cock stuffed down her throat. Her lips compressed, forming a tight, sucking circle around the center of his cock-meat. Then she puckered her cheeks and started sucking his cock loudly and very hard, the slurping, gurgling sounds of the blowjob filling the bedroom as she worked hungrily on the youth's stiffened fuck-meat.

His giant cock throbbed rhythmically, spitting out little drops of cock-juice as it pulsed on the roof of her mouth. Sharon sucked, laying his shiny-skinned cock-crown with her tongue, eager to lap up every drop. Her right hand squeezed around the root of his cock shaft, starting to jack on it again. Soon she was beating his cock-meat, whipping her strong right fist feverishly up and down his aching prick.

"Oh, fuck!" He stared down at her with wide eyes and a slack jaw, moaning as he fucked his ass off the bed. "Oh, fuck, that feels good! You're gonna make me cum! Oh, please, keep sucking, please make me cum!"

Sharon sucked the teen's tasty cock harder and harder, her cheek flushing brightly with the intensity of the cock-sucking. Faster and faster her fist pumped on his fuck-shaft, bringing his load of spunk up to the bursting point in his balls. Finally Adam's cock grew even stiffer between her lips signaling that he was on the verge of spraying a great stream of cock-juice down her throat. Sharon kept sucking hungrily, waiting until the last moment, until she was sure he was on the very edge of cumming. Then she abruptly slid her mouth off of his aching cock-meat, giggling as she clamped her fingers around the tip of his prick.

"No!" Adam yelped. He writhed almost in pain, his load of jizz suddenly backing up in his balls. "No, please! I need to cum! Let me cum!"

"I want to ask you a few questions, lover," Sharon purred.

She pinched his cock-head very hard, preventing even a drop of milky juice from squirting out of the tip. Then, as she had done with her son, Sharon started jacking his cock-shaft as fast as she could. Adam could only writhe helplessly, desperately wanting to cum and yet unable to do so. Sharon giggled as she felt his cock-shaft clogging up to an even thicker dimension.

"Adam," she purred, jacking wildly on his boner, "why did your mother want you to spend a week with me?"

"Let me cum! Oh, fuck!"

"It had something to do with how often you jack off, didn't it? Didn't it, Adam? Your mother had to send you away because you like to jack your cock so much, didn't she? Is that it?"

Adam hesitated, but the ache in his jism-laden balls was so intense that he couldn't keep from speaking.

"Yes," he moaned. "Please, oh, please - -“

“Adam, who taught you about fucking? Who taught you how to lick a cunt?" The knob of his prick was pulsing so hard that she had to grip it even tighter with her fingers. Sharon kept pinching and jacking cruelly, beating his cock-meat as fast as she could. "Did your mom teach you about fucking, Adam?"

Adam’s eyes went wide, giving her all the answer she needed.

"She did, didn't she?" Sharon prodded, suddenly sure of herself. "Your mother let you fuck her cunt, and then she let you lick her pussy, didn't she? And then she felt guilty, and sent you away. Didn't she? Isn't that right, Adam? You love to fuck Mommy, don't you? You love to fuck Mommy's cunt!"

"Ungghh! Oh, please - -”

"I won't let you cum until you tell me. Adam, isn't it true that you fucked your mother? Isn't it? And you wish you could fuck her again, don't you? You'd do anything to fuck Mommy's tight, juicy - -”

"Yes!" Adam gasped suddenly. "Yes, yes, I did it!"

Smiling triumphantly, Sharon removed her pinching fingers from his cock-head.

"All right, Adam, you can cum now! Go ahead, baby, shoot your cum - - shoot your cum - -”

Adam jerked his hips, thrusting his enormous, bloated cock through her stroking fingers. Then the hot torrent of cum finally gushed up from his balls. The spray cascaded over her shoulder, shooting more than a yard away from the bed, squirting and streaming uncontrollably from his bloated cock-meat. Sharon jacked his giant prick harder than ever, so excited to watch the geyser of cock-juice that she didn't even think of ramming his spurting hard-on back into her mouth. Instead she just kept on pumping his cock, making the cream spew out of his cock.

When the juice finally stopped gushing, the floor, her hair, her tits and her face were dripping with thick, sticky drops of cum. Sharon smiled happily, imagining Adam with Emily, imagining the giant cock she now held ramming feverishly in and out of his own mother's cunt. Then Sharon dropped her head again, stuffing Adam's aching prick back into her mouth and sucking as hard as she could.

There was little doubt, she told herself, as the blow-job continued, that Emily would soon be treating Mark to the same pleasure.

If she hadn't already.

CHAPTER SIX

"Unngghh!" Emily grunted. "Unngghh! Nnggg! Oh, fuck, feels so good! Ohhhh, fuck!"

It was midnight, but she was no closer to failing asleep than she'd been an hour before, even though she'd now finger-fucked three times in a row. All she could think about was her son. This was only Adam's first night away from her, and Emily was beginning to think that her wanton desire for her own flesh and blood had passed the point no return.

Mark's presence in her house barely qualified as a distraction. If anything, having Mark with her just made Emily hornier. During dinner and an evening of television watching, she'd found herself staring repeatedly at Sharon's son's bulging crotch, constantly fantasizing about Adam's enormous cock.

Did Mark have a big cock too? she wondered. Sprawled naked on her bed, her legs spread wide and quivering, Emily grimaced as she pumped her fingers wildly into her gooey, hairless cunt. The remembered image of Adam's gigantic fuck tool danced before her mind's eye. She remembered how good her son's cock had tasted, how huge it had felt, ramming in and out of her cunt or up her ass.

"Ungghh! Ungghhh! Oh, gonna cum!" Her cheeks red, her lips pulled back to bare her teeth, Emily started finger-fucking as fast as she could. She panted, pretending that her son was again ramming his gigantic fuck-shaft into her pussy.

Emily's pussy spasmed, her hairless pussy contracting sharply around her fingers, spewing fuck-cream onto her hand. The big titted blonde wearily withdrew her hand from her cunt.

The whole room, she thought shamefully, smelled like her cunt. Would she ever get over this wanton desire to fuck her own son? The idea of swapping sons with Sharon for a week seemed like a useless idea. She was hornier for Adam now than ever before.

Emily lowered her eyes, gazing at the wall. Then something made her stiffen. The door, she saw, was partly ajar. Only an inch or so, so little that she hadn't noticed it while finger-fucking. But it was open now, even though she was sure she'd closed it before. She slid off the bed and moved toward it. Then she gasped as she suddenly heard the unmistakable sound of footsteps retreating down the hall, followed a moment later by the muffled sound of the bathroom door opening.

Emily stood without moving for several seconds thinking, her face growing redder and redder. Then something seemed to explode inside her. Completely unconscious of her nakedness, the furious mother threw open the door and stamped down the hall.

Why, the little bastard, she thought. The brazen little shit had cracked open the door so he could peep at her while she played with her pussy! And now he was trying to hide in the bathroom!

Emily was so angry and frustrated with desire that she had no awareness of what she was doing. No light showed under the bathroom door, but she threw it open and reached for the light switch. And there, as she'd suspected, stood Mark. He was naked except for his boxer shorts, his muscular chest gleaming in the light, his cheeks glowing brightly with embarrassment as he stared at the enraged, naked mother in the doorway.

"Oh, there you are!" Emily said sarcastically. "Isn't it a little unusual to be standing around in the bathroom in the dark, Mark? Particularly in the middle of the night. Or maybe you just like it to be nice and dark when you come in for a late night crap. Is that a little eccentricity of yours? I'm surprised your mother didn't mention it to me."

"I - - I was going to turn the light on - -”

"Oh, sure you were, Mark," Emily said. "Tell me, were you going to turn the light on in the hall when you were peeping at me a second ago? Were you? And don't try to tell me you weren't, because I caught you, and you damn well know it!"

Mark licked his lips, looking wildly around the bathroom, obviously trying to think of a way to defend himself.

"Okay, I mean so what if I did watch you! What were you doing with your fingers up your pussy in the first place?" he blurted defensively.

"Well, I don't think that's any of your business, young man! I don't - -”

And then, suddenly, something made Emily stop. All at once she realized that her gorgeous, big-titted body was completely naked before Sharon's son, that he could undoubtedly see how wet and swollen her hairless pussy was from her finger-fucking session. Emily blushed, lowering her eyes. Then she gasped as she stared at Mark's crotch.

The teen had a simply enormous hard-on! The baggy boxer shorts couldn't possibly hide the size of his cock and his long, fat prick was obviously as hard as a stone. She could see the outline of a fat, oozing cock-head through the material. Watching her finger-fuck had obviously given him an incredible hard-on.

"Mark, tell me something," Emily said, her voice suddenly much softer and friendlier. "What's that big thing sticking out of your boxers?"

Mark gaped down at his crotch and then blushed fiercely, as if his stiff cock had betrayed him. The naked mother's enormous tits jiggled as she moved toward him, staring at his hard cock. She felt her pussy growing wetter and hotter than it had been all night. Yes, she thought dazedly, this would do it - - this would take her mind off her son - -

"Why, I think you've got yourself a big, fat hard-on, Mark," she whispered, dropping her hand to brush his aching cock through the boxers. “Mmmm, it certainly does feel stiff, doesn't it? Did your cock get all stiff from watching me play with my pussy, Mark? Is that why you peeped at me?"

Mark didn't answer. Emily fell to her knees in front of him, her mouth already watering as she anticipated the wanton ecstasy of sucking hungrily on the youth's stiff prick. Her hands slid up his thighs, grasping the elastic hem of his boxer shorts. Then she yanked them roughly down to his sides, gasping as his enormous, rock-hard fuck-pole throbbed stiffly into view.

"Oh, Mark!" Emily panted. "Oh, Mark, it's simply huge!"

Mark just looked down at her, as if he had anticipated all along that the naked mother would eventually want to suck his cock. Emily stared at the teen's bulbous-headed cock-shaft, all thoughts of shame and consequences forgotten. She wrapped her fingers tightly around the root of his fuck-pole, sighing as his hot stiffness pulsed on her palm. Then she feverishly started jacking his big cock, whimpering as she watched little drops of milky cock-juice dribble out of the tip.

"Does this feel good, Mark?" she purred, staring at his cock. "Is this what you wanted me to do when you watched me play with myself? Is it, Mark? Or would you rather I sucked your big, juicy cock instead!"

Mark started to speak, but Emily was too horny to wait for his reply. She sank her lips down over the jutting shaft of his prick. Shutting her eyes lightly, the horny mother wrapped her mouth in a tight, hungry circle around the veined stiffness of his cock. Then she started sucking Mark's cock, sharply puckering her cheeks to increase the auctioning pressure around his fuck-meat. Her head started bobbing, faster and faster, her golden blonde hair bouncing on her shoulders as she shamelessly fucked her face with the youth's tasty fuck-stick.

"Ungghh! Oh, fuck!" Mark stared down at her, his lips parted in a dazed expression of lust as he watched the naked mom slurping feverishly on his boner. "Oh, shit, that feels good! Suck it, Emily! Unh, oh, fuck, suck the juice out of my prick!"

The reminder that his massive hard-on had a big load of cum-juice stored up prompted Emily to suck his cock even harder than before. In the back of her mind lurked the hope that she could stop lusting after Adam completely, that she could quench her incestuous longings if she simply continued to suck Mark's magnificent fuck-pole as long as he could keep it stiff for her.

She fucked her face on the cum-oozing length of Mark's prick. Cock-juice oozed out of his piss-hole, and the naked mother feverishly lapped it all up with her swirling, laying tongue. She could hear her own sounds of cock-sucking pleasure now, the gurgling, smacking noises filling the bathroom. She didn't care. All she wanted to do was fill herself with Mark's enormous hard-on, to gulp down all his shooting cum.

"Jack me off." Mark gasped. "Oh, please. My cock's so fucking stiff!"

Emily did as he asked, again tightening her fingers around the bloated hardness of his fuck organ. Then her hand started whipping furiously up and down the length of his cock, urgently tying to make the pent-up load of jism spew into her mouth.

His cock was growing stiffer and stiffer, pulsing harder on the roof of her mouth, signaling that Sharon's son was on the verge of blowing his wad. Emily sucked his steely cock as hard as she could, her fist pumping in a blur on his cock-shaft. Finally she moved her left hand between his thighs, clutching his hairy ball bag. Tenderly the horny mom cradled his nuts, rolling the twin globes on her fingertips, again thinking only of coaxing up the load of cum.

"Swallow it!" Mark cried. "Oh fuck! Ahhh, yes, here it comes!"

He heaved forward, nearly choking the cock sucking mother as he jammed another inch of his hard-on between her already clogged lips. Emily fought down the choking reaction, then whimpered happily as the first blast of his cum cream flooded down her throat.

It was hot and salty, nearly as delicious as the cum of her own son. Emily started swallowing rapidly, feverishly jacking and slurping his erupting cock. Spurt after spurt of thick, milky cock-juice spewed up from Mark's balls, momentarily draining his prick of its seed. Emily gulped down the last of his frothy cum, then panted as she stared at the wet, stiff prick throbbing in front of her eyes.

"Well," she whispered. "Did you like that, Mark? I'm a good cock-sucker, aren't I? I'll bet it's been a long time since you shot a load quite as big as that."

Mark didn't answer. Emily lowered her eyes from his face to again stare obsessively at his cock, shuddering as she realized that his massive fuck-tool wasn't going to soften at all. It was still hard, and she was reminded of the wet, burning need pulsing deep inside her pussy. Yes, she thought dazedly, it was time to get fucked.

"Your cock's still stiff, Mark," Emily purred, lewdly fondling his massive prick. "I guess you need another cum, don't you? Tell me, Mark, would you like to fuck my pussy now? Would you, honey? How about doggie style, Mark? I could get on my hands and knees right here on this little rug, and then you could kneel behind me and fuck me. Would you like that, Mark? Would you like to fuck my juicy little cunt and shoot another load?"

Mark just grinned at her babbling, realising just how horny she was. Emily quickly twisted around on to her hands and knees, staring at Mark's giant prick over her shoulders. She dropped her shoulders low and wiggled her small, pert ass-cheeks enticingly.

"Fuck my cunt, Mark!" Emily pleaded. She spread her knees and arched her hips, letting him see how wet and swollen her smooth, shaved pussy had grown. "Can't you see how horny I am for you? Hurry, Mark, oh, please! Fuck my juicy cunt!"

Mark fell to his knees behind her, his massive prick quivering before him. Holding his cock in hand, he pushed forward until his bulbous cock-crown pierced the naked mother's pussy lips. Then he clutched her hips tightly as he started to grind and hump, driving inch after inch of his bloated cock into the slick, welcoming tightness of her aching cunt.

"Oh, yes, fuck, fuck, fuck!" Emily's big tits jiggled as she feverishly started humping and bucking, grunting obscenely as she thrust her tight, wet pussy onto the satisfying stiffness of Mark's cock. "Unh, unh, unh, I love it, Mark, I love it so much! Oh, yes, fuck my pussy, baby! Unh, unh, unh, love your cock, fuck my horny cunt!"

Mark stared down at her spread ass-cheeks, seeing her pink, puckered asshole throbbing as he packed her pussy with his straining prick. He rammed suddenly forward, spearing his cock to the hilt in her cunt. Then he started reaming her pussy fast and hard, ramming his dick to the hilt with every thrust of his hips.

"Harder!" Emily felt the fuck-juice spewing out of her pussy, making the tight, tender walls of her pussy suck juicily around the youth's driving cock. "Unh, unh, unh, need to cum, Mark, I really need to cum! Ahhh, yes, fuck my pussy, baby! Harder, Mark, oh, please, fuck my horny cunt!"

Mark picked up the pace of his fucking, making her blushing ass-cheeks jiggle every time he slammed his cock into her shaved, hairless pussy. Emily grimaced, the cum mounting steadily in her loins. Now her pink little asshole was horny too, puckering irresistibly as Mark pounded her pussy with his gigantic cock.

"Mark, jack off my asshole!" she pleaded suddenly. "Unh, oh fuck, I'm just so horny! Put your finger up my asshole. Oh yes, play with my horny little ass!"

Ramming his cock into her pussy, the youth centered his forefinger on her invitingly puckered asshole. Emily gasped with intense pleasure as he wormed the probing digit deep inside her rubbery asshole, making her ass suck around his finger if it were a tiny cock.

"Harder, Mark!" she begged. "Harder, play with my asshole! Make me cum!"

Ramming his cock in and out of her pussy, Mark jacked off her asshole as fast as he could. Suddenly Emily felt the cum exploding deep inside her, seeming to rip through both her pussy and asshole at once. Shamelessly she thrust her hand under her belly, wildly rubbing her clit as the youth speared his cock into her pussy. Then she was cumming, cumming uncontrollably, her asshole flexing around his finger, her pussy creaming on his cock.

"Fuck my cunt, Mark! Unh, unh, unh oh, fuck, oh, shit, jack me off! I'm cumming, cumming!"

The cum lasted more than a minute, pleasuring her so utterly that she thought she might faint from the sheer force of her orgasm. When she recovered her senses, her horny lover was still ramming his hard-on in and out of her gooey pussy as fast as he could. Suddenly Emily pulled away from him, sprawling flat on her belly on the bathroom floor.

"Fuck my asshole, Mark!" she panted.

"What?"

"I said fuck my asshole!" The naked mom grasped her reddened ass-cheeks and spread them as wide as she could, exposing the puckered entrance to her asshole. "Get the fucking Vaseline out of the medicine cabinet! My asshole's so horny, Mark! My asshole wants your big, fucking cock!"

Mark rose, his enormous fuck-pole throbbing stiffly before him as he opened the medicine cabinet and got the Vaseline. Emily continued to hold her ass-cheeks apart, whimpering as she felt Mark applying the first glob of Vaseline to her tight, throbbing little asshole. Then he was mounting her again, his cock dripping with the petroleum jelly, this time aiming his bloated cock-head at the muscular little ring of her asshole.

"Ungghhh! Oh, Mark, oh, fuck!" Emily started humping as soon as he got his spongy cock head into her asshole, eagerly thrusting her burning asshole onto his prick. "Yes, yes, please fuck my asshole, Mark! Oh, fuck, my asshole wants your cock!"

Mark sprawled on top of her, moaning with pleasure as her rubbery ass muscles sucked and clasped convulsively around his dick. Then he started humping his enormous cock into her ass. Emily released her quivering ass-cheeks and thrust both hands under her belly. Shamelessly she started finger-fucking, rubbing her clit with the middle finger of one hand, using two fingers of the other to pleasure her dripping-wet cunt.

"Fuck my asshole, fuck my asshole!" she chanted, her face contorted with the ecstasy of sodomy. "Ungghhh! Oh, fuck, Mark, it feels so good! You've got such a huge, fucking cock, lover! Fuck my asshole with it! Harder, Mark, get that monster all the way up my tight little ass!"

Mark collapsed on top of her writhing backside, spearing every inch of his hard-on into the naked mother's squirming asshole. For several seconds he lay motionless, savoring the intense pleasure of having her asshole muscles sucking so tightly around his prick. Then he pulled out of her burning ass, pausing when only the crown of his fuck-meat parted her ass. Emily gasped as the hung youth again drove between her ass-cheeks, this time driving his aching fuck-pole even deeper up her ass. Then he settled into a smooth, pumping, asshole-fucking rhythm, sawing his blood engorged cock in and out of her hot, sensitive little asshole.

"Harder!" Emily gasped. She finger-fucked frantically, dipping her fingers into her pussy every time Mark rammed his cock up her asshole. "Unggh unh, make me cum, lover, make my asshole cum! Unggghhh! Fuck my ass harder, Mark! Oh, please, oh, shit, my asshole needs to cum!"

Her tight little asshole was flexing and puckering around his cock, and the Vaseline made her juicy little asshole squish lewdly around his prick. Mark started pounding into the naked mom's tender asshole as fast as he could.

"Harder, Mark!" Emily grimaced, her lips pulled back to bare her teeth, finger-fucking her pussy in a frenzy of desire. "Gonna cum now! Unh, unh, unh, you're making my asshole cum! Harder, Mark! Oh, please, keep fucking my asshole, make me cum!"

Relentlessly Mark fucked her asshole, groaning as the sensitive little asshole sucked wetly around his cock. Then he felt the second load of jism building in his balls. For a moment he managed to quicken the pace of his fucking still further, his aching cock rooting deep inside her ass. Then he collapsed on top of her jiggling ass cheeks, ramming his cock to the balls between her ass-cheeks.

"I'm cumming, Mark!" Emily gasped suddenly. "Oh, please, fuck my asshole! Shoot your jizz in it! Unh, unh, unh, cumming, cumming!"

But Mark was already cumming too. He moaned on her shoulder as the hot cock-sap pumped up from his balls, making the massive length of his hard-on quiver deep inside her asshole as it spewed out great, jetting torrents of cam. Emily whimpered in ecstasy as the hot, sticky cum spewed up her asshole, bathing the rubbery inner walls of her asshole with a creamy bath of spunk.

"Fuck my asshole," she panted, over and over again. Deliriously she flexed her asshole, making her ass-ring suck every drop of juice out of his driving prick.

Eventually, Mark withdrew his half-hard prick from her asshole and Emily smiled as she felt a tide of spunk flow out and down over her pussy. She looked over her shoulder at Mark’s glistening fuck-meat and licked her lips.

Grinning, Mark moved round to her head and held his prick out to her, watching as the horny, big titted mom eagerly sucked and licked at his cock, purring at the taste of her pussy, ass and his cum.

No comments:

Post a Comment