Translate

Monday, September 26, 2011

I Dare You Chapters 5 and 6

I Dare You by GH Lawrence

CHAPTER FIVE

Life went on, of course. Danny and I tried to distract ourselves with football. The defense was allowing only 10 points a game, and by the seventh week of the season we were still undefeated. In the first half of the game against arch-rival Hanley High, I picked off a pass in the end zone and ran it back to the 40 yard line. Later, with his team trailing, Hanley's desperate quarterback threw the ball right into Danny's arms at midfield and he took it all the way in for six. I threw an illegal chop block against a tight end so Danny could get past him but none of the refs caught it.

I ran down to the end zone to knock helmets with Danny, and trotting off the field together we looked up at Mom and Dad in their usual place in the bleachers. The crowd was on its feet, and Mom was waving at us and smiling. Her hips were swaying in a pair of tight slacks and her massive tanks were lurching from side to side under a wool sweater.

"Just look at those big things bounce," Danny said, taking off his helmet. The night air was cool and steam rose from his matted hair.

"Yep." My cock, which barely fit into my cup in the first place, was threatening to shatter it. The marching band was blatting "Hang On, Sloopy" for the 800th time and the big cathedral bell suspended at one end of the field was ringing in honor of the touchdown. On the sideline, Kerri blew me a kiss. A newspaper photographer's lens swung toward Danny and me and the flash popped.

"Think we'll ever get our hands on Mom's footballs, Billy?"

"Nope."

CHAPTER SIX

As if Danny and I weren't tormented badly enough watching Mom's fantastic and forbidden body jiggle around the house, we have a knockout older sister, too. Lisa, who's a year older, isn't as tall as Mom and her breasts aren't quite as huge, but otherwise she's every bit as gorgeous. Her hair is a little darker than mine and Danny's and she keeps it shoulder length. Her skin is smooth and bronzed and her legs, like Mom's, look as if she's wearing nylons even when she isn't. Her ass, in a pair of tight jeans, could make a palace full of eunuchs have a circle-jerk.

If you need a face to go along with this description, dig out your Playboy collection. Lisa bears an uncanny resemblance to Gig Gangel, the January 1980 Playmate of the Month. I understand how you might balk at the comparison, since Gangel is still worshipped as one of the most beautiful centerfolds ever, but it's not merely my own opinion.

Several people have made the same comment. The previous summer, in fact, Danny and I had scoured every used bookstore in the city for that issue in order to show Lisa her doppelganger. Danny finally stumbled across a copy at a garage sale.

Lisa was stopped cold by her look-alike. "Oh my god, that's me," she said, staring at the first photo of the pictorial, an image of Gangel lounging in tall grass with her breasts emerging from an unbuttoned denim shirt.

Then Lisa turned through the ensuing pages, studying each shot. She even unfolded the centerfold. It was weird to be looking at a nudie mag with our sister. Weird in a really cool way.

"My tits are bigger than hers," Lisa said proudly.

"Really?" Danny asked. Gangel, as you may recall, was very buxom.

"Aren't they? You guys have seen me in enough bikinis to know."

I made a quick assessment. "She's right." They were. Lord.

It got even more exciting when the three of us showed the magazine to Mom. She immediately agreed about the likeness. Her own face resembled Gangel's, too, as if she were the model's older Scandinavian half-sister. Mom leafed through the pictorial. While I had been keenly aroused by watching Lisa look at a gorgeous naked woman, witnessing Mom do it was downright maddening. My cock grew as rigid as a truck piston.

"Ooh, ya, she's beautiful," Mom said. "So, what exactly are my handsome boys doing with a magazine like this?" She looked at Danny and me with a very knowing smile.

"Aw, Mom, it's just a Playboy," I said.

"It really is pretty tame, all things considered," Lisa said. "Just photos of naked women."

"Ya, boys do obsess over the female form, don't they?" Mom mused.

"Men, too."

"Only some female forms," I said, feeling a little bold under the circumstances.

"I think he's referring to you, Mom," Lisa said.

"No, you too, Sis," I said. We all laughed.

"Thanks, Billy," Lisa said. "You guys have nice forms, too."

"Ya, nice," Mom said.

"Say, Mom," Danny said, holding up the magazine, "Did you ever, um, you know - - "

"Pose without my clothing? Well, wouldn't you like to know?"

"Oh, my god. She did," I inferred. All eyes went to Mom.

She grinned at us, relishing the moment. "I knew you'd ask about this one day. I'll simply say that I had many, many offers. In fact, I don't mean to boast, you know, but I still get offers."

"Uh, from which publications?" Danny asked.

"All of them, sweetheart. Playboy, Penthouse, and magazines I'd never heard of. Then there were all those offers to perform in, you know, naughty movies. That dirty old man Russ Meyer still calls me a couple of times a year. Someone once tried to give me fifty thousand dollars just to appear in one scene."

"And?"

"In that one scene, they wanted me to have sex with five different men." I had a heart attack. Plus, my cock was at Def-Con 2. One stroke would have sent the cream flying. No kidding. One stroke.

Lisa must have caught the crazed looks on my face and Danny's.

"Mother, I hope you realize you have just set your sons upon a lifelong video store quest."

"Well, let me save you gentlemen some trouble," Mom said. "I never accepted any of the movie offers, including the one I received from a seedy-looking man in the car next to me at a stop light just the other day."

"Then we'll limit our search to magazines," Danny said. More laughter.

"You know, if simply seeing me naked means so much to you boys, one of these days when we're all lounging by the pool and your father isn't around, I think I'll just slip off my bikini and show you the goods. You can have a nice, long look at all my equipment - - my rear end, my big breasts, everything. You'll see what a real blonde looks like, if you know what I mean." Danny and I probably had very odd looks on our faces just then - - the looks of two teenage boys trying desperately not to have orgasms right in front of their mother.

"I really don't have a problem with doing that for you," Mom added, "as long as you don't take any photos or video. And I guess sooner would be better before my huge bust line starts to droop. I've been lucky so far." Danny and I were two paralyzed dimwits.

"Uh, guys, she's kidding," Lisa said like a palace sycophant, interpreting the queen's crypticisms for the uninitiated.

"Yes, I was kidding," Mom said, knowing that her humor was sometimes too dry to follow. "Let's be clear on that, ya? I'm not going to show you my body, boys. The swimsuits I wear reveal more than enough already. You two clearly regard me as something of a sex object, so I don't think I should encourage you any further. You'll just have to keep stripping me naked in your dirty little minds."

"How about you, Lisa?" Danny asked.

"A strip show? Get real."

"Never hurts to ask," he said.

"Hey, Mom," I said, "since you're not going to take off your clothes for us, uh, what's for dinner?" A couple of minutes later, Danny and I both headed upstairs. My cock was still throbbing and I desperately needed to blow my wad; I'm sure he had a similar need.

Lisa caught up with us in the hallway.

"You're not running up here to play with yourselves, are you boys?"

"Buzz off," I said.

"I shouldn't tell you guys this, but I can't resist adding to your frustration," Lisa said. "I've seen Mom naked, you know."

"When?" Danny and I asked in unison.

"All the time, doof. Changing rooms, jumping in and out of the bathroom, getting ready for a swim, you name it." She grinned at us.

"Well?" I asked.

"Well, what?"

"How do her tits look, stupid?"

"Fantastic. Absolutely in-fucking-credible."

"I knew it," I said.

"You're just saying that to get us all worked up," Danny said.

"I swear to god, guys, she's got the body of a nineteen-year-old."

"How about her ass?"

"Firm, full, shapely. Frankly, it's nicer than mine. Every inch of her is perfect. All those unbelievable curves without an ounce of flab. I hate her."

"You're saying she looks even better naked than she does in a bikini?"

"Totally."

Okay, jack-off time. I bolted for my bedroom and Danny ran toward his.

"See you at dinner," I said, slamming my door.

No comments:

Post a Comment