Translate

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I Dare You Chapters 7 and 8

I Dare You by GH Lawrence

CHAPTER SEVEN

Lisa was at that time a freshman at an all-girls college a couple of hours up the coast. She came home one weekend a month and usually spent most of it fucking her prissy boyfriend at his house or in his Audi. Judging by her restless manner, Danny and I suspected the guy wasn't very good. We also suspected that she was.

On weekends at home she strutted around in tight T-shirts and pullovers that rose over her big rack like circus tents and shorts that barely covered her round ass. The sight of Mom and Lisa lounging by the pool in bikinis, lying on their backs with their Himalayan mountains rising off their chests and their hips flaring dramatically, was like gazing upon a sea goddess and her beautiful young nymphet-in-training.

One Saturday morning, a couple of weeks after the game against Hanley High, Lisa accompanied Danny and me on a jog around the lake. At school she played volleyball and lacrosse, and she was in good shape.

Her purple jog bra looked new and stiff and her big teenage tits didn't heave up and down as much as Danny and I would have liked. We copped glances anyway as the three of us trotted along the cinder path, flanking Lisa protectively like bodyguards. Her curves attracted nearly as much attention as Mom's and her youth made her seem more vulnerable.

The sky was starkly clear. A warming breeze rustled the leaves in the oaks that lined the path, their canopies meshing overhead to form an arbor-tunnel. I suspected it would be a hot day. A very hot day.

"Mom said it was a great game last night against Franklin," Lisa said. "Sorry I didn't get home in time to be there."

"We squeaked it out. You win your lacrosse match?"

"Yeah, we made Wrigley eat grass." She grinned fiercely.

"They suck at everything," Danny said.

"I hear Susan's been giving you some suckin'," Lisa said, looking at Danny.

"Sure has," he said.

"God, don't boys even try to keep these things secret?"

"There's not much to tell," he said.

"She gives lousy head? Awww, poor boy."

"He oughta know the difference," I said. "He's had his share of good head." Lisa's face turned toward me.

"Like you haven't stuck your big tool in a few mouths and a few pussies."

"Only the ones it will fit in, Sis."

"No kidding. And you didn't inherit it from Dad. I saw his prick one morning a few years ago when he left the bathroom door ajar. He's, uh, small."

"Maybe he's a grower, not a shower," Danny said.

"I don't think so," I said.

"No, you don't understand," Lisa said. "He wasn't peeing. He was jacking off." Danny and I both guffawed.

"Beating off in the bathroom and he didn't even close the door all the way," I said. "Another smooth move."

"And with a young daughter in the house," Danny said, disgusted. "How old were you, Lisa?"

"About ten."

"And you understood what he was doing?"

"Yeah, basically."

"Did it turn you on?"

"Oh, please. We're talking about my own father." We jogged for a few seconds in silence, our shoes making sharp, steady crunches on the cinders. "Now on the other hand, if it had been some cute young guy with a big dick - - " Lisa continued.

"Wow, such daring language today, Sis," I said.

"Yeah, we'd better call up your guidance counselor and see if you've been getting into any trouble," Danny said. We had roughed up many of her horny boyfriends during her years of dating. Still, we could sympathize with them for wanting to bang her on the very first night. She had sprouted that fantastic figure in junior high and the guys just couldn't keep their hands off her big teenage rack. Despite our cock-blocking, Lisa had managed to get plenty of sex.

We rounded a bend where some mottled ducks were honking and coming ashore. The air smelled briny.

"What I don't understand is why Dad was in the bathroom spankin' the monkey instead of fucking Mom," Danny said.

"Frustration, I think," Lisa said.

Now she really had our attention. "What do you mean?" Danny asked.

"I shouldn't be telling you guys this."

"Too late now," I said. "Spill."

"No, no, I can't. Forget it."

"Talk!" Danny yelled, leaping behind her and pinning her arms behind her back. He pivoted her toward me and I began expertly tickling her toned stomach. She immediately cried out.

"Ah! Billy, stop! Ha ha! No, don't!"

"We can do this the hard way," I said with a bad German accent. "We can do it all day and night."

"I bet you boys can," Lisa said between shrieks of laughter. Her big tits were catapulting up and down and a gorgeous line of cleavage had peeked up over her bra. My cock, dangling down the right leg of my shorts, began to wake up.

"Okay, okay!" Lisa said. We released her. "Mom hinted to me the other day that Dad doesn't really, um, satisfy her."

"No surprise, I guess," I said after a few seconds of sad silence. "He's no Valentino." The image of them on the bed that night flashed through my mind once more.

"Yeah, and Mom is so much woman," Danny said. "Imagine hopping into bed with a goddess every night and having to ante up."

"I swear to God, she hasn't aged in ten years, Lisa said. "Must be tough for you guys."

"How?" I asked, playing dumb.

"Come on, you've got to be seriously attracted to her. It would be weird if you weren't."

"Lisa, she's our mother. After all, you said watching Dad beat off didn't do anything for you."

"Sure, but Mom is a bombshell!" she argued. Danny and I stonewalled awkwardly. "Oh, okay, boys, whatever. Just a few months ago you both got raging boners when she teased you about taking off her bikini." We started jogging again. An attractive couple passed us in the opposite direction. The guy looked a few years younger than the woman.

"Speaking of hard-ons, I'm flattered by the big one you got back there when you were tickling me, Billy."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. What did it for you? My tits?"

"Gimme a break."

"You're a serious breast man, aren't you?" I wondered if she'd drop the subject if I got a little too nasty for her.

"Yeah, Sis, it was the sight of your big, heaving tits that did it. Looking at them made my cock get hard. Not fully hard, not at raging full mast, you know, eleven inches. Eleven thick inches of pussy-pleasing fury."

Lisa blanched. "Jesus, Billy, I had no idea." She glanced at my crotch.

"Mine's ten and a half inches and little thicker than his," Danny chimed in.

"Holy Christ, guys." It worked. We jogged the rest of the way home in silence, and I pondered the reasons why I had enjoyed telling my sister about the size of my cock.

The house was empty when we got back. Dad was still in Denver on business and Mom had gone shopping. The three of us gulped some bottled water in the kitchen, then I headed upstairs. Ironically, the sight of Lisa's big knockers had gotten me hot for Mom again. I needed to shoot a big load of juice out of my balls.

I jumped in the shower but decided not to jack off in there. I wanted a certain piece of visual stimulation, despite the mess I'd make by shooting my load in my room. You see, when I blow my big nuts, there's a lot of cum.

Dried off and in my room, I closed the door and sprawled back on my bed without taking off the towel around my waist. I reached over to my nightstand and pulled a snapshot of Mom from the top drawer. It was a photo of her standing topless by the pool with her arms folded over her melons - - at least, what she could cover. The rest was pushed up like two big water balloons. She was grinning at the camera and her blonde brows were arched. Maddening.

Dad had taken the photo the previous summer and I had swiped it from his desk a couple of months later. It was now trashed with creases and fingerprints. Across one corner was a big smudge where I had accidentally spurted some cum on it. I secretly hoped Mom would find it in my drawer, but she never went through our belongings.

I looked at the photo and warmed up by stroking my stiffening cock through my towel. It stirred like a cobra rising from a snake charmer's basket. I looked at the photo again and the snake lurched; soon it was puffed and rigid and ready to spit mouthfuls of venom. I moaned. This was going to feel good.

CHAPTER EIGHT

Suddenly my door opened. It was Lisa. She looked at my big towel-tent.

"Well, I hope I had something to do with that," she said.

"Unlike Dad, I closed the door all the way," I said, still stroking my tool. "Could I have a little privacy?"

"What's the matter, Billy? We all do it." She approached the bed. "Were you thinking about my big tits?"

"Frankly, no."

"Then who were you thinking about?" Her voice was sweet and cajoling.

So much for her being scared away by frank sexual language.

"None of your business."

"Fine, don't tell me. I know. It was me. If you don't admit it, I'm going to give you a dare." Lisa had been an occasional participant in my dares with Danny for years. She approached the issue with as much pride as we did, and like us, she had never failed an official challenge.

"Then you'll just have to dare me, Sis," I said.

"Okay. I dare you to show me your cock, Billy. I want to see if it's as big as you say."

"Done," I said, standing up. I yanked off my towel. My huge dong sprang out like an aerial ladder, the head dark with blood and as big as a balled-up tube sock. Bulging veins roadmapped my tool and the fresh air felt good on my balls. I was now buck naked in front of my hot sister, showing her my big, hard cock. That felt good, too.

Lisa took a slow step backwards as if retreating from a wild animal.

"Oh, my god, Billy. Oh, my god, your dick is fucking huge. And look at your balls! They're like fucking tennis balls!" I turned sideways to show her my throbbing cruise missile in profile.

I was so hard, my cock was up at 45 degrees. She gasped. I stroked it and smiled at her. "Eleven pussy-pleasing inches, honey. Wasn't lying, was I?"

"You certainly weren't. Is Danny that big, too?"

"Yep. Now it's your turn, Sis. I'm showing you my cock, so why don't you let me see those big tits? We never did play doctor as kids, you know."

"I'm glad we waited until we both developed," she said, smiling at my crotch.

"Come on, Lisa, let's go. I'm daring you. You don't stuff your bra, do you, Sis?"

"Stuff my bra? I'll show you what stuffs my fucking bra. A pair of thirty-six E cups, that's what." She reached back and unclasped her jog bra, then proudly yanked it down off her shoulders. Her big globes leaped out and swelled as if she were taking a deep breath. They were huge - - firm yet soft-looking with tiny aureoles. They rode close together on her chest, wide and perfectly symmetrical with a natural line of cleavage.

Now it was her turn to puff up with pride and mine to gape helplessly.

"Wow, Sis, they're fantastic. Even bigger than I thought, and perfect. I've been undressing you in my mind for years, but Jesus!"

"Nice, eh?" She cupped her hands and pressed them together. "I just wish they were as big as Mom's. Hers are, like, the biggest, most gorgeous tits on the planet!"

"I know, but don't worry, Lisa, you still have about three times as much as most women."

"I've got another dare for you, Billy."

"Shoot."

"That's exactly what I want you to do. Jack yourself off while you stare at my big tits. I dare you."

"I thought you'd never ask," I said, stroking my hand firmly up and down my thick cock.

She watched and licked her lips. "Ooh, god, you're really going to do it, aren't you? Yeah, jack that huge thing, Billy. Don't take your eyes off my tits." I began gripping myself harder and stroking all the way out over the head. I settled into a good, fast rhythm and let my knees bend a little. Lisa tapped her tits and made little quakes ripple across their slopes and down through their wide, full cups. My cock twitched and I bucked my hips forward instinctively.

"Mmm, yeah, Billy. I want to see big streams of cum squirt out of that cock."

"You're gonna see plenty in just a couple of minutes. I'm so fucking horny."

"So am I, Billy." She glanced at the bed and saw the snapshot of Mom at a distance.

"Ooh, were you looking at a photo while you jacked off?" She leaned over and picked it up. Her brows dove. "Oh, shit, this is Mom! You were fantasizing about Mom! I was right about you guys!"

"Yeah," I said, bucking my hips and groaning. "I want to fuck her. Danny and I both want to stick our cocks in her."

"I don't blame you, Billy, but it's so fucking sick."

"Think she knows?" I asked.

"I hope not."

"Danny and I want to fuck you, too."

"Oh, yeah? You guys get me so hot with those gorgeous bods. And now that I'm seeing that big, long dick - - "

"Right now I'm imagining that I'm pumping it in and out of your pussy."

"Oh, yeah, Billy, I'm thinking about the same thing," she said, fondling her breasts roughly. "Jesus, it would be so fucking good. Girls talk about how great you and Danny are in bed. But I can tell you right now that you could only fit about half of that massive dick inside me."

"That's more than enough, honey," I said.

"What position do you want to fuck me in?" she asked.

Before I could answer, the sound of Danny's voice echoed in the hallway. "Hey, guys, where is every - - " He appeared in the doorway wearing a towel and saw us. "Jesus! Fuck! What are you two doing?"

Lisa tossed the photo back on the bed and turned toward him. "I dared Billy to jack off while I show him my tits," Lisa said casually, fondling her rack again. "As you can see, he accepted the challenge." Danny glanced at me and then his eyes settled lustily on Lisa's chest.

"God," he said. "Those are whoppers."

"Come on, Danny," she urged, "This is show and tell. I dare you to show me that cock of yours. Billy says you're just as well-hung as he is."

"Fuckin' A," Danny said. "Check this out." He whipped off his towel. His big cock was heavy and thick but only semi-hard, arcing halfway down to his knees.

"Ooh, Danny, it looks big, but get it up so I can see it as big as it gets." Danny casually tossed the towel into the corner as if he wouldn't need it again.

"Why don't you do that for me, Sis?" he said, his voice as thick as his tool.

"What?"

"Well, you two are tossing all kinds of dares back and forth. It's my turn, so let's get serious." I suspected what was coming next, and my adrenaline surged. "Suck me, Lisa," Danny said. "I dare you to take my cock in your mouth and suck it. Right here. Now."

"Oh, Danny, no, I'm your sister."

"Then why are you standing there showing me your big tits? Come on, Lisa. I'm daring you." His cock was rising. Mine was ready to drive railroad spikes. Lisa looked at Danny's naked package and took a step toward him, her big, firm tits plowing through the air.

"Okay, you bastard, I'm too proud to back down, so I'm going to do something really fucked up. I'm going to suck my own brother's cock. Just remember that you're the one who asked for it." She knelt in front of Danny and wrapped one hand around his swelling shaft. Her fingers didn't meet.

"Unnnngh," he moaned.

"And after I suck your big dick, I'm going to suck Billy's." A cold chill flowed up from my legs and over my back. I stopped stroking my dick. Lisa opened her mouth wide and wrapped her full, wet lips around the head of Danny's cock.

"Goddamn," I said.

"Oh, fuck," he groaned. "Oh, fuck, yeah. I never thought she'd really do it, Billy."

"She's doing it, Danny. Go for it, Lisa, you gorgeous girl. Suck his big dick!" Her lips ventured farther down his shaft. He was now fully hard and she had to stretch her jaw even wider to take him. She gulped loudly and took air in loud, irregular gasps like a SCUBA diver.

"Mmmm," she moaned.

A bizarre stillness had fallen around us, as if the world had stopped turning so the we could do this secret and forbidden thing. Morning sunlight streamed golden and heavy into the room, but outside the window everything was as still as a landscape painting. Inside, the slurping, lapping noise of Lisa sucking Danny's cock was the only sound in the entire house. I glanced up at the clock and half expected to see the second hand frozen in place.

Looking at my naked siblings again, I still couldn't believe what was happening. My sister Lisa was gliding her lips up and down my brother Danny's long, thick penis. She was cupping his huge scrotum with both hands. Danny moaned loudly and looked down at her.

"Oh, yeah, Sis, suck it. Suck my big dick. Mmm, yeah, take more of it. Yeah, that's it, suck it harder. Billy, you wouldn't believe how good this feels."

"I bet I would," I said, forcing myself not to grab my cock and blast a load of cum into the air. I was so horny, it would have taken about two strokes. "Suck him, Lisa! Suck his big cock and then come over here and suck mine, baby!"

Danny perched his hands on his hips and looked down at Lisa with a sneer. His cock was projecting obscenely from his crotch like one of those Pepperidge Farm beefsticks.

"Yeah, baby, do it. You gotta love sucking that big thing."

"Mm-hmm," she agreed, greedily inhaling as much as she could. Even so, she couldn't take more than half of his shaft. She looked up and crinkled her eyes at Danny. He air-kissed her and wagged his tongue. She began pumping her head up and down fast and her big tits bounced like sacks of honey. Her nipples were erect. Lisa pulled her lips off his dong and worked the big head with her tongue. It was long and pointed. I had never noticed.

"Mmm, you like that, Danny?" she asked between licks, her voice sultry. "Do you like having your huge pole sucked by your beautiful, busty sister?"

"Oh, yeah, honey," Danny moaned. He sounded ready to pass out. "Keep going. You know you love it, too, baby."

"Oh, I do. I've been wanting to suck both of my little brothers' big cocks. Do I give good head?"

"It's fantastic, Lisa. Your gorgeous lips feel so fucking good around my dong."

"Are you gonna come? Are you gonna squirt a load of juice out of those big balls?"

"Oh, yeah."

"I bet you come in quarts," she cooed, massaging his nuts with one hand.

He rolled his head in ecstasy and lunged his hips at her, driving his cock between her lips again. The slurping sounds resumed, louder this time.

"Yeah, I'm gonna come, baby, and I dare you to swallow it. I dare you to swallow every drop of my load when I spray it in your mouth."

"Mmmmm," was her answer. It sounded like she accepted the challenge.

Then a new voice spoke. "And I dare you to explain what's going on here."

It was Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment