Translate

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

All In The Family Chapter 5

All In The Family by Anonymous

CHAPTER FIVE

When Keri opened her eyes she found herself being held in her father's arms as he gently stroked her face. "I hope I didn't hurt you," he told her softly. "I guess I got a little carried away at first."

"That's all right," she told him with a smile of love. "I thought you were going to be too big at first, but once I got used to it I loved it!"

"You know this is wrong," he said, a look of worry crossing his face.

"Says who? Society? To hell with them, Daddy. I love you in a way that no one else ever can, and I know that you love me, and if I can please you, then that's all that really matters. I've wanted you to fuck me for so long that I can't remember the first time I thought about it. I've dreamed of this every night for over a year."

"Well, I've got a confession to make myself," he told her, blushing slightly. "I've wanted to fuck you for a long time now myself, but I was afraid of what you would think."

"Oh, Daddy," she said, feeling a rush of love for him, "there is no way I would ever think badly of you. I just wish it hadn't taken us so long to do it. Now that it's happened, I'm not the least bit sorry about it. In fact, I can't wait to do it again," she told him with a grin.

"What about Chris?"

"What about him? I still like him, and I plan on having a very good time with him, but you will always come first with me. Now, what about Susan? With me to take care of you in bed, or on the floor, the table, or anywhere you want," she added with a giggle, "you really don't need her."

"Do I detect a trace of jealousy here?" he teased, leaning over to kiss one of her nipples, causing little tingles in her tits.

"Maybe."

"Look, Keri, Susan and I love each other and want to be together. Now, I know that you and I have been on our own for a while now, but I think if you give her a chance, you might really get to like her. She doesn't want to try and replace your mother, because we all know she could never do that. No one could. But she does want to be my wife and a mother figure and a friend to you."

Keri reached down and let her fingers curl around his flaccid cock, feeling it twitch in her hand. "Yeah, but if I change my attitude and agree to this marriage, that will be the end of this for us," she told him, gently squeezing his cock, feeling it start to come to life again.

"Maybe, maybe not," he replied, bending his head to kiss her gently.

As his tongue swept the insides of her mouth she could feel his cock harden, coming alive like a snake in her hand. She moaned low in her throat as it grew rapidly, finding its way between her legs. She began to move her hips back and forth along the length of it feeling it rub against her clit, turning her on even more than her father's hands and lips were doing on her own mouth and tits.

Her father rolled over on his back, pulling her on top of himself. She leaned forward to let him suck on her tits as they swung above his face and she raised her hips and gently guided the head of his cock to the entrance of her pussy. As the head of it touched the lips of her cunt she straightened up, raising and gripping his cock with both hands.

She let herself down slowly on the massive pole of flesh, feeling the giant head separate the walls of her tight pussy. She felt an orgasm sweep through her even before she had taken all of his cock inside of her. In a sudden move, she let her body drop down on his cock. Her eyes bulged out and her mouth opened wide as his cock speared all the way up into her cunt.

She began to rock back and forth, trying to stretch her pussy somewhat. Her father's hands came up to caress her tits, gently pinching and rolling the nipples in his fingers. She began to raise and lower herself slowly on his cock as her body went wild, and it didn't take long for her to start thrashing around as her pussy spasmed and clutched at his cock. She went through the throes of a massive climax that caused her to flop forward on his chest, his iron-hard cock still buried in her cunt.

In a somewhat dazed state, she realized her father was lifting her off his cock and placing her on the bed on her stomach. She felt his hands on her hips, lifting them and placing the pillow under them as he spread her legs wide.

Her face was laying on her crossed arms on the bed, with her shapely ass lifted into the air. She felt her father begin to run his cock along the lips of her pussy, stimulating her clit as the length of it rubbed across the protruding button.

"Daddy don't tease me!" she cried. "Fuck me! Shove your big beautiful cock into me and fuck me!" She felt his cockhead position itself at the tight entrance of her cunt. Then he began to fuck his incredibly long, thick cock into her. "Hard, Daddy! Fuck me hard!" she cried as she tried to shove her hips backwards to capture more of his organ. "Cram your cock into me and make me cum!"

Her father grabbed her tightly by the hips and shoved forward, burying his cock to the hilt in her steamy cunt. Keri felt the breath explode from her lungs as his gigantic tool spread the walls of her cunt. She could feel the muscles of her pussy clamping down as he tried to pull back.

"Damn!" her father cried. "Your pussy is the tightest I've ever known! I have never known anyone with the control over her pussy like you've got. Even Susan's isn't this good! " he exclaimed as she allowed her muscles to relax so he could pull back for another stroke.

"Don't - - talk - - Daddy - - just - - fuck!" she panted as his cock slammed back and forth inside of her.

And fuck he did. He held her hips tightly as he drove his cock into her like a jack-hammer. She felt his weight on her back as his hands came around to grab her tits, squeezing them between his strong fingers, sending electricity shooting through her. His cock was like something alive! It seemed to hit new places inside of her cunt each time he shoved it into her, filling her up, and she lost count of the number of climaxes she was having, because they were coming so fast. But just as she was feeling the onset of the biggest orgasm yet, her father suddenly jerked his cock out of her with a wet sucking sound.

"Put it back!" she screamed, reaching behind her to try to grab his cock and force it back into her frothing cunt.

"Your ass," she heard him pant. "Gotta fuck your ass!"

Through the haze of sexual abandon that clouded her mind, Keri felt a moment of fleeting concern.

"Daddy, I don't know - - " she moaned as she felt him line up the hot, wet head of his cock with the tiny puckered opening of her ass and spread the cheeks. But her father either didn't hear her, or wasn't paying any attention, because he moved forward with his hips and nudged his cockhead into her ass.

Keri cried out as she felt the walls of her ass being stretched. Her head was spinning and her ass seemed to be one massive pleasure spot.

"So tight! So fucking tight!" she heard her father groan. "Never had an ass this tight! So good! I could fuck your ass forever!"

Through the blanket of sensations that covered her mind his words came to her and she found that they made her feel happy in a way she never expected. Her father had already told her she had the tightest pussy he had ever fucked, including Susan's, and now he was exclaiming the virtues of her ass as his cock pistoned in and out of it! She began to move her ass, slowly at first, and then more and more, until she was finally shoving her hips back at him, rotating it in circles as she tried to capture more of his cock up her asshole.

Her father's weight suddenly crashed down on her back, forcing her flat on the bed and knocking the air out of her lungs. His legs forced hers wide apart, and in this position his cock seemed to fill her ass even more than before. His hands came under her body, one of them going to her tits to pinch and squeeze them, while the other one made its way down to her pussy. The moment he slithered one of his thick fingers into her cunt, her body reacted. She arched her hips up off the bed, taking all of his cock into her. Her mouth opened wide in surprise as her body rocked in the most intensive climax so far.

"Yes!" she screamed as she tried to clamp the muscles of her ass and pussy down on his cock and finger at the same time.

She was going totally crazy! Her body bucked and jerked beneath his as his cock slammed into her ass and his finger plunged in and out of her cunt. She could feel his massive nuts smashing against her pussy lips each time he drove his cock into her. His hands were still busy on her tits and pussy and her body seemed to be one giant nerve ending that was sending a thousand different signals at once to her brain.

She began to babble, now knowing and not caring what she was saying. All that mattered was that her father was fucking her ass with his beautiful magnificent cock, making her experience feelings she had never thought possible.

Over and over his cock ploughed into her, driving her absolutely wild with desire for more. He pulled his hands out from under her and braced himself upon them and then began to drive his cock into her with a new energy and power. She reached up and grabbed the head board of the bed, holding on for the ride as his cock slammed into her ass.

"Cumming! Daddy's cumming!" he cried.

She could feel it deep in her, and then her body erupted as she felt the cockhead growing larger, knowing what was coming next. Both of them cried out as his hot cum gushed out, feeling as if it were searing her insides. She bucked up against him, her mouth opening and closing as load after load of his hot boiling jizz flooded her insides.

"Take it! Take all my cock, all my cum!" her father yelled as he ground his hips down against the cheeks of her ass, trying to push his cock even deeper into her ass.

As the last of his cum spurted, he collapsed on top of her, but she didn't mind his weight in the least. It was comforting, making her feel safe and secure. He gradually wrapped his arms around her and rolled to one side, keeping his still hard cock buried in her.

"No matter what happens," he told her after a moment, still panting from the exertion, "no one is going to take this away from us. You might be my daughter, and you might be young at twenty, but you are, without a doubt, the best piece of ass I've ever had in my life."

"Am I as good as mom was?" she asked shyly.

"Yes, every bit, if not better."

"What about Susan?"

"Well, Susan is good, and she does have a tight and talented cunt, but nowhere near as good as yours. And your ass is like nothing I've ever known," he told her as he caused his cock to twitch slightly within her ass.

"What will you tell Susan?"

"Oh, I don't think Susan will be a problem at all," her father replied in such a way that she turned her head to look at him, seeing a sly grin on his face and knowing he was up to something.

No comments:

Post a Comment