Translate

Saturday, January 14, 2012

All In The Family Chapter 8

All In The Family by Anonymous

CHAPTER EIGHT

"Would you like something to drink?" Susan asked Keri as the two of them entered Susan's living room and set their packages on the floor in front of the couch.

They had been shopping all day, stopping once to eat, and to Keri's surprise, she found herself liking the older woman immensely. Susan had a great sense of humour and could make jokes about herself, and Keri found herself laughing at most of the things she had said and done. Now they were back at Susan's to relax and talk a bit more.

"Sure, what have you got?"

"Well, I always like a little chilled white wine on a day like this, but if you would prefer something else, just let me know."

"No, the wine sounds great," she said as she sat down on the couch.

"Good. Be right back."

Keri leaned back against the cushions of the couch and looked around. The house was nicely furnished with good, sturdy, practical furniture. It wasn't new, but it was in good condition. Everything was dust free and neat, and she had a feeling that Susan kept it that way, which fit her perfectly, as she, too, liked things neat and orderly and clean.

She looked up and smiled as Susan returned, carrying a bucket of ice with a bottle of wine and two glasses. She sat the bucket down on a large tray and handed Keri one of the glasses.

"White wine always tastes so good after a hot day of shopping, or working. It helps me to relax and unwind, but that's only as long as I drink it in moderation. The last thing I want to do is to become a lush," she said with a laugh.

"Dad doesn't drink much," she told Susan.

"I know, and I'm glad. He drinks socially, but never more than two drinks of hard stuff or wine, and I've never seen him have more than he could handle. I like that about him."

"He's a good man. He's a good father."

"I know," Susan replied softly with a warm smile, handing her a glass of the wine, "and I happen to love him very much. I never thought I could love a man as much as I love him, and I wouldn't trade his love for anything in the world. But," she said with a smile, "I also know he loves you more than life itself, and that you feel the same way about him, and that when your father and I get married that it will affect more than just the lives of him and me.

"We have to consider the effects on you and my sons, although they really won't be affected as much as you. Steve will be going off to Europe as soon as this semester is over, and Mark probably won't be around that much with his summer job and all."

"That just leaves me," Keri said, sipping her wine and liking the way it seemed to relax her.

"Uh huh, and that is what we need to talk about," Susan replied, leaning back against the couch, turning her body slightly so that her bent right knee was touching Keri's left leg slightly. "You know, I really do hope that you and I can become friends, Keri. I'm not going to try and take the place of your mother for you, because we both know I couldn't do that in a million years. I didn't know your mother, but I know people who did, and I've never heard anything but the best about her from them. From what I've heard, I think I would have liked to know her. She sounded like a really great person."

"She was," Keri replied softly, feeling touched by the sincerity in Susan's voice.

"You know, we, you and I, both love your father very much, and we will be living together under the same roof, and if you and I don't get along, it will just make things hard for your dad, as it will force him to choose between us. I have a feeling I would lose were that to happen, but I don't ever want it to come to that. Do you?"

"No," Keri replied, feeling the effect of the cold wine on her hot system.

She drained the last of her wine and let Susan fill her glass again without objection. It was making her feel very relaxed and comfortable, but also a bit warm in her stomach at the same time. Without thinking about it, she reached up and unbuttoned the top button of her blouse, looking up to see Susan staring at her cleavage.

"You know," Susan said, her voice sounding a bit husky to Keri's ears, "you really are a beautiful girl. Correction, a beautiful woman."

"You really think so?" Keri asked, feeling light headed and giddy, as well as flattered by the compliment.

"Oh, yes," Susan replied, reaching up to touch her face softly, letting her fingers trail along Keri's face to her neck, and then down to the beginning swell of Keri's large tits. Keri started to object, but Susan's touch sent little shivers of excitement through her.

"Your tits are bigger than mine, and just as firm," she heard Susan tell her as she let her head fall back on the cushions of the couch, aware of Susan's fingers trailing lower and lower.

She raised her head for a moment and looked at Susan, who smiled back at her and drained her own glass of wine. Keri did the same thing and then Susan took both glasses and set them on the table before turning back to her.

"Yes," Susan whispered, "you are a very beautiful woman. Both of my sons say you are the most beautiful girl at college, and I would have to agree with them."

Keri felt herself blush at the compliment, but was taken by surprise when she opened her eyes to find Susan's face only inches from her own. She sat perfectly still as Susan slowly moved even closer and kissed her lightly. Keri felt a sense of shock, but also one of excitement as Susan's lips brushed her own lightly, her tongue darting across Keri's full lips, tasting her lipstick.

"It's all right," Susan whispered before kissing her once more, this time taking her face between her hands. Her lips were more demanding, more passionate, and her tongue slid between Keri's lips and teeth before she knew what was happening.

Part of Keri's mind was telling her this was all wrong, but she couldn't deny the sense of excitement and the sparks of electricity that were coursing through her from Susan's passionate kiss. When Susan's hands came down to cup one of her full tits, gently squeezing the nipple through the material of her blouse, Keri moaned deep in her throat, feeling the nipple harden almost instantly.

She felt herself being gently pushed back on the couch until she was laying down on it, with Susan laying beside her. Her legs were spread slightly and she could feel the heat from her pussy radiating up through her stomach. She lay there as Susan kissed her again, moving on top of her and grinding their cunt mounds together as her right hand began to caress and squeeze Keri's tit.

Tentatively, she reached up and cupped one of Susan's tits, feeling the heat from it in her hand. She gently pulled the nipple between her fingers and heard Susan moan as her body squirmed against her own, their cunt mounds creating hot friction. Suddenly, Susan stood up and pulled her to her feet and led her through the house to the guest bedroom down the hall. She shut the door behind them and turned to Keri, taking her in her arms and kissing her deeply, her tongue sliding into Keri's mouth as her hands roamed freely over Keri's body.

Keri returned the kiss, letting her own hands roam over Susan's body, feeling herself becoming hotly aroused. She didn't put up any resistance as Susan began to undress her, slowly peeling off her blouse, then her jeans, followed quickly by her panties. And she let Susan guide her to the bed and lay her across it, with her hips on the edge, her legs hanging over it, watching with glazed eyes as Susan tore her own clothing off to reveal her body.

"You really are beautiful," Susan told her huskily as she stood between Keri's legs.

"So are you," Keri replied, looking up at the attractive figure of the older woman.

Susan leaned over, placing her hands on either side of Keri, and bent her head to kiss her. Their tongues sparred with one another for a moment, and then Susan began kissing the side of her face, her ears and then her neck, trailing her tongue along the hollow of her neck and causing Keri to arch her body in passionate response. Susan's tongue and lips moved lower, finally capturing one of Keri's nipples, but only after driving her wild by drawing slow wet circles all around it. As Susan sucked the hard nipple into her mouth, her other hand caressed Keri's other tit, massaging it gently and rolling the nipple between her fingers.

As Susan sucked on one nipple and caressed the other one, Keri could feel her cunt starting to drip with passion and excitement from the older woman's touch, finding it hard to believe that this reaction could be coming from her. Susan began working her way lower and lower down Keri's shapely body until she was finally kneeling on the floor between Keri's legs. She lifted them and placed them over her shoulders, licking the insides of her thighs lightly, gradually working her way closer and closer to the pale-haired pussy that was now flooded with Keri's juices.

Keri thought she would die from anticipation before Susan's hot tongue finally reached the swollen lips of her cunt, licking it from top to bottom and then back up again. As Susan's tongue finally reached the top of her steamy pussy and brushed across the hard clit, Keri felt her first orgasm rip through her and arched her hips up against Susan's mouth.

"You like this?" Susan whispered. "You like having your pussy sucked?"

"Yes! Oh, yes!" she hissed as Susan ran her tongue around the lips of her pussy once more. "It feels so good!"

"You know, Keri, some men are good cunt-lappers and your father is one of the very best, but no one can suck a woman's pussy like another woman can. We know the special places and what it takes to bring a woman off."

Keri had to believe her, for at that moment Susan was doing things to her with her lips and tongue that neither Chris nor her father had done. She could feel herself building towards another climax almost immediately.

Susan's lips and tongue were working wonders on her pussy, and when she leaned forward to capture Keri's clit between her teeth, biting down on it gently as she shoved a finger into Keri's burning cunt, Keri thought she was going to faint from the pleasure.

"Yes!" she screamed as her climax exploded throughout her cunt, the feelings quickly spreading out to wash over the rest of her body. Keri was in heaven. She was being eaten out by a woman who knew what it took to please another woman, and her body was reacting in a way she hadn't known possible.

Susan pushed her up on the bed and placed a large pillow beneath Keri's hips and then bent her legs back and wide apart to better get to her cunt. Susan's tongue was incredibly long and felt like a small cock as it drove itself in and out of Keri's cunt. She would do that for a few seconds, then stop and go to work on her clit with her lips, while bringing her fingers into play inside of her cunt.

"Yes! Yes!" Keri screamed as Susan covered her entire pussy with her open mouth and sucked powerfully, while driving her tongue deep into Keri's pussy at the same time. Keri bucked her hips as she squirmed around beneath Susan's hungry mouth, her body exploding in a thousand different emotions. She wasn't even aware of Susan pulling the pillow out from under her and moving around on the bed until she opened her eyes to see Susan's red-haired cunt being lowered toward her face.

Without the least bit of hesitation, she opened her mouth and reached out for it with her tongue. She placed her hands on Susan's hips and eagerly pulled the older woman down, letting her face be smothered in Susan's sweet smelling pussy, tasting the honey flavoured nectar that flowed from her. She was only dimly aware of Susan's mouth going back to work on her own cunt, until she felt that long tongue slither back inside her. She no longer thought about what she was doing, or with who, and just reacted out of need and desire. And, even though she had already had a number of climaxes, she had a feeling she would reach a higher plateau before it was over with, and she was determined to take Susan with her.

The two of them sucked furiously on one another's cunts, each of them striving to bring the other one off first, as if it were some kind of contest between them. Keri's tongue shot in and out of Susan's swollen pussy lips, licking up the juices flowing from them, realizing that she loved the taste of this woman. She could feel Susan's hips starting to undulate and knew the older woman was close to climaxing and she worked harder to bring her off. Just as Susan mashed her cunt down on Keri's face, nearly smothering her, she clamped down gently on Keri's clit while shoving two fingers into her pussy. The middle finger of her other hand entered Keri's tightly puckered ass.

That was more than Keri could take. Her body bucked and thrashed as Susan's fingers jerked in and out of her cunt and ass, while her mouth was being flooded with Susan's juices. For nearly three minutes the two of them gasped and tried to control the spasms of their bodies.

Susan finally rolled off of her, turning around slowly on the bed to lay beside her, taking her in her arms and kissing her, letting their tongues mix and mingle the juices of one another.

"You know," Susan said at last, smiling softly as Keri looked at her, "I have a feeling you and I are going to get along just fine."

"Sure can't call you Mom after that, can I?" Keri asked with a grin, giggling as Susan began to laugh as well.

"I guess not though I think Susan will be fine. But, I was wondering - - what do you call your dad?" Keri felt a flash of alarm shoot through her! Did Susan know about her fucking her own dad? "Oh, don't worry about it, Keri," Susan said softly, leaning over to kiss her lightly. "Look, if I had a dad as handsome and sexy as you do, I probably would have fucked him as well."

"You - - you know? Did he tell you?"

"Your dad? Heaven's no! It was just a hunch, that's all. And I don't mind in the least, believe me. A man should have variety in his sexual diet, although most women refuse to accept or believe that. But, I have a secret as well," Susan said. "You’re fucking your dad, which I think is fine, for both of you, so I hope you won't be judgmental when I tell you this."

"What?"

"I fuck my sons."

Keri felt shocked and stunned for a moment, but then she began to laugh, seeing Susan laugh as well.

"Boy," she said at last, "I have a feeling that this is going to be one big fucking family," which caused her and Susan both to starting laughing even harder.

"No doubt," Susan replied at last. "Both of us will be fucking your dad, and getting it on with each other as well, and I'll still continue to fuck and suck my sons, if your dad doesn't object."

"I don't see how he could. I mean, if he's fucking me, there isn't a hell of a lot he can say about you fucking your sons."

"True," Susan replied with a gleam in her eyes, "but what about you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Wouldn't you like to have my sons fuck you? They both have cocks nearly nine and a half inches long, very thick, and I've taught them every trick I know about how to please a woman. Believe me, they are both very good lovers, and if you really want something special, you should try fucking them both at the same time."

"What?" Keri exclaimed.

"Sure, one in your cunt and one in your ass. I love it when they do that. Or one of them behind me, fucking me doggie-style, either in my pussy or my ass, while I suck the other one off. It's great! I keep having this fantasy about having my sons and your dad all at the same time, plugging all of my holes at once."

Keri tried to imagine what that would be like and felt a thrill of excitement shoot through her. "I don't know," she said at last. "Daddy's cock is so big that I have a feeling if he stuck it in my pussy, I wouldn't be able to take much more than a finger up my ass-although I guess I could suck another one if he were fucking me doggie-style."

"Has he fucked your ass yet?"

"Yeah, and it was great, too."

"Yeah, I know. Now, if I could just take all of his cock down my throat I would really be happy, but it's just too damn big! I've tried, believe me I've tried, but no matter how hard I try, I just can't take all of him."

"I can," Keri told her shyly, but proudly.

"What? You're kidding! You can take all of him down your throat?"

"Sure. It took some work, true, but I managed to do it at last."

"Well, I'll be damned. My sons are gonna love you, I know."

"Speaking of them, where are they today?"

"Well," Susan said, blushing slightly, "this little seduction for today was their idea and they made themselves scarce. But I know where they are and could always call them and tell them to come home, if you wanted me to," she added, arching her eyebrow.

"I don't know. I'm not sure if I'm ready for that just yet."

"What would you like to do then?" Susan asked, cupping one of Keri's tits and squeezing the nipple gently.

"I think I would like to make love to you again, and then have the two of us go home and fuck my father for the rest of the night. After that I should be ready to take on Steve and Mark."

"Then let's get started," Susan told her as she moved closer and kissed her deeply.

No comments:

Post a Comment