Translate

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Vignette 01

Hi gang,

Just having a little fun with a few things. The story segment below is quite famous in some circles. Can anyone tell me the title and author and where you saw it first?

Kara

Vignette 01

"Robbie, you got a minute?" he asked through the door.

"Sure, dad, come on in," Robbie said from within his room.

Joe entered and saw Robbie sitting in his usual place at the computer. Robbie blanked the screen and turned around to face his father.

"What's up?" he asked.

"Well, I'm not real comfortable with this," Joe began. "But I've been talking with your mother."

"What about?" Robbie asked, wondering what she had told him.

"About you and your sister," Joe said, fixing him with a look.

"Dani? What about her?" Robbie asked, relaxing as he realized where this was going.

"Your mother seems to be under the impression that you two are behaving inappropriately towards each other," Joe said, feeling awkward.

"What do you mean?" Robbie asked, playing the innocent.

"She is under the impression that you are interacting sexually with your sister," Joe managed to say.

"Interacting!" Robbie exclaimed. "Dad, you don't know Dani very well, do you?" he asked.

"What do you mean?" Joe asked.

"Look, Dani's a brat and usually impossible to get along with," Robbie began. "But lately she's changed."

"How do you mean?" Joe asked his son.

"Well, I hate saying anything like this, because it's not nice and she is my sister, but lately Dani's been pretty obsessed with sex," Robbie told him.

"Well, I know she's done some things with some of my friends," Robbie said.

"I'm not talking about your friends," Joe said, trying to stay on track and not sure that he wanted to hear what Robbie was telling him. "I'm talking about you."

"Look, I'm sorry, dad, but she begged me," Robbie protested.

"Begged you what?" Joe asked.

"She begged me to let her suck my cock," Robbie told him. "She said she wanted to try out her technique on me."

"You've got to be kidding!" Joe said.

"No, I'm not," Robbie replied. "Every time she sees me now she begs me to let her suck me. I'm only human, you know."

"But she's your younger sister," Joe said. "You should know better."

"Dad, if she was here begging to suck your dick, I guarantee you she'd suck your dick. You wouldn't be able to resist."

"That would never happen," Joe said nervously. This was not how he had envisioned this conversation progressing.

"I'm telling you she is absolutely cock crazy," Robbie said to his father. "I'm sorry, but that's the truth. She loves cock. She'll suck anyone. Probably fuck anyone too."

"Robbie! I don't ever want to hear you say anything like that again," Joe admonished. "You're talking about your sister."

"That doesn't mean it's not true," Robbie defended himself. "I'll prove it."

"What do you mean, you'll prove it?" Joe asked.

"I'll call her in here and ask her if she wants to suck my dick," Robbie told him. "I guarantee she'll say yes. And then she'll suck your dick too."

"What has gotten into you?" Joe asked, staring at his son. "I don't even know you anymore."

"Hey, you're accusing me of something and I'm telling you it's not my fault," Robbie said heatedly. "And I'm willing to prove it but you just don't want to believe what I'm telling you."

"This just can't be true," Joe said, shaking his head.

"I'll prove it," Robbie reiterated. "I'm not taking the blame for her on this."

Joe just stared at him, not believing what he was hearing.

"Stand over by the closet so she won't notice you right away," Robbie told him. "You'll see."

Joe hesitated, not really wanting to find out it might be true.

"Dani," Robbie shouted out suddenly, startling Joe.

"What," Dani shouted back from her room.

"Come here," Robbie called out.

"Just a sec," they heard, then Dani's door opening.

Joe stepped backwards to the closet, holding his breath as Dani entered the room, followed by Sara.

"You called, Master," Dani said with a smile as she sauntered over to him, Sara on her heels.

"Would you like to suck my dick?" he asked, smiling at her.

"Oh, yes," Dani said, dropping to her knees in front of him.

"I want to blindfold you first," Robbie told her, reaching for a necktie on the rack next to the desk.

"Oohh, kinky," Dani giggled, letting him tie the tie around her head.

"You too, Sara," Robbie told her, handing her another tie which she tied around her head.

Joe watched in horrified fascination as Dani reached forward, finding Robbie's pants, and began undoing them, pulling them down off of him and freeing his cock. And Joe noticed too that Robbie had a rather large cock, certainly larger than his. He couldn't believe it when Dani grasped his cock and began sucking on it. His little girl was eagerly sucking her brother's cock. Joe was shocked. He watched as Sara joined in, the two of them alternately sucking Robbie's cock and passionately kissing each other.

"Should we get you another cock too?" Robbie asked as Dani deep-throated him.

"Mmm, one for each of us," Sara giggled, taking his cock from Dani and sucking on it.

Robbie got to his feet, moving around to stand in front of them, grabbing his father by the arm and pulling him over. He then reached down and took one of Dani's hands, guiding it up and placing it right over their father's cock before releasing it. Joe stood there mute as Dani quickly undid his pants, lowering them to the floor and freeing his now hard cock.

"Mmm, nice," Dani said, wrapping her hand around her father's cock as Robbie fed his into Sara's mouth.

He watched as Dani leaned forward, licking the head of their father's cock, then sticking her tongue out and letting him slide into her mouth until her lips locked around the base of it and she sucked hard. Joe groaned as his daughter sucked his cock like a pro, at least what he had always imagined a pro's blowjob would be.

"You like that cock, Dani?" Robbie asked as he watched her sucking their father, his own cock buried in Sara's throat.

"Mmm, tastes like pussy," Dani said, releasing her father's cock for a moment to reply, "but not Sara's."

They stood side by side as the two girls sucked them off, father and son. Joe felt his balls getting ready to blast and wondered whether he should cum in his daughter's mouth or not. Dani must have sensed his imminent orgasm, for she grabbed him by the ass and pulled him deep into her mouth, swallowing his entire cock.

"Oh, my god," they heard from the door just as Joe's cock exploded in his daughter's mouth.

Joe attempted to step back from his daughter's vacuum-like mouth as he turned to see his wife standing in the doorway. Dani grabbed his cock, trying to suck on it, cum shooting all over her face while Robbie held Sara's head firmly with one hand, his cock in her mouth, while with the other hand he reached over and pulled the blindfold off of Dani's head.

Dani blinked at the sudden light, still struggling to keep her father's spurting cock in her mouth. Looking up to see whose cock she was sucking, she almost fainted when she saw that it was her father and that her mother was now standing right next to them, glaring.

"M-m-mom," Dani sputtered, one hand wrapped around her father's cock, the other wiping the cum from her face into her mouth. "I-I-I thought it was just another cock, I didn't know it was dad," she said lamely.

"Robbie!" Ellen exclaimed as he continued to fuck Sara's face.

"One second, mom," Robbie groaned as he began to cum.

Ellen stared in fascination as Robbie pulled his cock from Sara's mouth until only the head was resting on her tongue, cum shooting into her wide-open mouth. Spurt after spurt filled her mouth until she had to gulp it down, then Robbie slid his cock back into her mouth so that she could finish sucking him dry.

2 comments:

  1. "My Sister, The Bitch"
    byTryAnything

    google could you help. It was posted @ literotica (I don't know first time or not). I do not post direct link because some bloggers disable links as a protection from aspam.

    ReplyDelete