Translate

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Mom Becomes a Cheating Slut addendum

Hi gang,

I think I'm going to end this story with Chapter 4. It does have a Chapter 5 but it is incomplete in the sense the author doesn't finish the story line. I didn't like how it was going anyway but it was requested I finish it so I have.

I don't know what I'll put up next.

I'm not in the best of moods tonight. I tried contacting an old school friend and she was still at her email address but didn't respond to a long message sent out early Friday morning. Maybe she had stuff to do over the weekend and she couldn't get to a response. But, ya know, with cell phones and whatnot at least she could have said something like "Really busy this weekend, will write next week." and that took me 5 seconds to write.

I'm a bit pissed off. I don't have many friends locally and I needed her advice and council.

Alone again,
Kara

1 comment:

  1. you always got me kara, i love to listen and help anyone who needs a close friend

    ReplyDelete