Translate

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Update for Thursday, September 24, 2015



My dear friends,

I’m going to take a break from this for a bit. I posted the last of “The Neighbors” that I plan to, I don’t like the final chapter or the rewrite. Read them for yourself at Literotica.

My daughter is seriously worse. Monday night we took her to the ER. She’d been wheezing most of the evening and by 10:30 she was going into almost Cheyne–Stokes breathing. The docs told us she’d had a bronchial stricture (I think that was the word) and put her on prednisone for five days and now she also has an a prescribed inhaler.

She’s in constant abdominal pain (her abdominal migraines seem to have returned), her stomach cramps when she eats, she’s exhausted all the time, odd rashes are appearing around her neck. There are probably other things I can’t remember at 12:30 in the morning right now. Sleep seems to be the only time she doesn’t hurt.

I’m terribly sorry about not being as attentive to this blog as I thought I could be. It’s not shutting down but I just need to concentrate on her and our home and our family until whatever is going on settles down.

You can reach me directly at the gmail account (archedeyebrows69 at gmail dot com ) fastest if you need me.

Stay frosty,
Kara Daniels

5 comments:

  1. Best wishes for you and your family. I hope your daughter gets well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope things get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing your family a happy resolution to these troubles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am a pharmacy technician, talk to pharmacist about possible drug interaction, I'm not saying thats what's going on but best to b safe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey first off I really do hope that you child get better. But if there is a chance that this blog does go down could you give us a heads up first? There are a lot of stores here that I would like to try and save. This is the only place where I have been able to find the complete work of GH Lawrence.

    ReplyDelete