Translate

Monday, December 14, 2015

Update for Monday, December 14, 2015


An anonymous friend wrote:

"Hey first off I really do hope that you child get better. But if there is a chance that this blog does go down could you give us a heads up first? There are a lot of stores here that I would like to try and save. This is the only place where I have been able to find the complete work of GH Lawrence."

Thank you all for your well wishes and kind words. I do appreciate them so very much.

1. The Daughter. She’s better in many ways but the same in others. Apparently some high doses of riboflavin have been shown to counteract some migraines. So I’m essentially titrating her up to a full dose of 400 milligrams a day per her doc’s suggestion.

2. The Blog. Unless Google closes it in some way that I can't get around, meaning against my will, this blog and these stories will be here for all to enjoy. I do think that all of these stories are on Literotica or one of the other listed story sites but I haven’t checked every single one.

Personally, I’m finding almost no newer stories worthy of inclusion here but instead I just go over the same snippets of favorite stories that I masturbate to. I suspect a lot of us do that. We find our particular kink and gravitate to it over and over again.

Breakfast wants to be cooked. Again. I know I cooked it yesterday so why doesn’t it stay cooked!

Stay frosty,
Kara

8 comments:

  1. Check out the "waiting game" on literotica for a new story you might like

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are 6 stories by those exact words on Lit. Which one do you mean?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he/she meant the one written by Kenneth Pierce aka bosombuddies in literotica. Personally, "Bosom Buddies" is still his best work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your daughter gets better soon, Kara!
    Also "A Tale of Two Mothers" is an awesome story. I dont quite remember if its in here or not...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, it's under the author Eros, which is a catch-all author for stories that have been circulating around since forever. I found a longer version that was dated back to 1999 but even that didn't specify an author. The version on here is only two chapters long. I'll try to get the full version on here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You'll find the full text and more if you look for the original author, Tom Allison. Very prolific (if not formulaic) author who published under Greenleaf Classics. Neato Potato used to have a pretty good archive, but there are other sites such as lustybooks that are not awesome as far as "no ads" goes, but still complete.

    ReplyDelete
  7. have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kara!Why u havn't posted stories in a long time??

    ReplyDelete