Translate

Saturday, December 28, 2013

The Office Team-Building Day Chapter 3



The Office Team-Building Day Chapter 3
by thewhitestripe©

"Get your cock out."

I was sitting in Carmen's office early on Friday morning. She had requested this meeting--an hour before our official start time--the day before; an appointment I had been dreading. I had gone immediately to her office to tell her I would be there in a minute, but she's asked me in. She hadn't even given me the chance to take off my suit jacket and drop my bag off in my office.

Her first words to me, aside from "good morning", shocked me senseless.

"Wh... what??!" I sputtered.

"You heard me. Stand up and take your cock out of your pants." Carmen's gaze was dead serious.

"This has got to be some kind of joke," I responded, laughing nervously.

Carmen just stared at me, her expression unchanged.

"Ok, if it's not a joke, then it's harassment," I said finally.

Carmen turned to her computer and clicked the mouse a few times, seemingly ignoring me.

"Are you going to tell me what the hell is going on?" I asked, annoyed.

Carmen swiveled in her chair, legs crossed in her short grey skirt. She was wearing a black suit jacket, but I could not see what she was wearing underneath. I thought it was a low-cut top, since I only saw her skin beneath the jacket; the skin of her lovely, voluptuous cleavage.

Carmen looked at me for a few seconds, then turned her computer screen so I could view it. On it was a video. It was a video of my office, with me standing up squirting ropes of cum from my cock onto Nathalie's full bust. I felt all the blood drain from my face. My mouth hung open.

"I love this part when I open the door," said Carmen, smiling faintly and pointing at the screen. "You can still see Nat at the side of the screen, hiding behind the door, trying not to spill any of your semen on her clothes."

I tried to speak, but no words came.

"Do you want me to show you the video I got of Sarah sucking you off?" Carmen was toying with me now.

"I... I don't know what to say. I got carried away. I know how inappropriate this is and—"

"—and nothing! Just stop right there. I know everything. I'll save you the embarrassment of telling me the whole story. Last weekend at the lake I couldn't sleep and decided to join you in the sauna. I saw the three of you in the water and was about to say hello when I noticed you were all naked. I hid behind the sauna and waited until you went in. I watched you through the window."

"I'm sorry, Carmen." What else was there to say, really? I was busted. "What... um... what are you going to do?" I felt defeated.

"Are you concerned about losing your job?" she asked.

"Well... of course, but I'm more concerned about Nat and Sarah. I don't want anyone to know. I wouldn't want to do anything to break up their marriages. We were just having some fun, it's nothing more."

"What about their jobs? I could just as easily sack them, couldn't I?" suggested Carmen.

"Please, no. This is my fault. If you're going to let anyone go let it be me. That will solve the problem."

"What... and let you off easy?" Carmen was still deadpan.

"Easy?! No... please. Don't drag Nat and Sarah into this," I pleaded.

"Then I suggest you do as I say. Stand up, undo your trousers, and take your cock out for me to see."

Carmen's mouth curved into an acidic grin. There was no arguing with her. Besides, there was maybe a chance this would lead to something enjoyable for both of us.

I stood up and walked into the far corner behind her desk. Her office was quite big, and there was no chance of anyone seeing me from this position. Slowly, I unfastened my belt and unzipped my fly.

"Take them off. In fact, I want you to take everything off," Carmen said.

"But... what if someone comes in?" I asked nervously.

"I'll decide what to do should the situation arise. You should just busy yourself with taking your clothes off," said Carmen coolly.

I stepped out of my shoes, removed my socks, and pulled my trousers down and stepped out of them. Next I removed my suit jacket, then unbuttoned my shirt and removed it, letting it fall in the pile of my other clothes.

"Aren't we forgetting something?" Carmen said as she pointed to my loins with the end of a pen.

Without breaking eye contact with Carmen, I hooked my thumbs in the elastic of my underwear and slid them to the floor, stepping out of them and crossing my arms.

I saw her eyes widen almost imperceptibly. The tip of the pen went to her mouth and she played with it absently. After a few moments, Carmen stood up and walked up to me, standing directly in front of me. She looked down to my cock, then up to my face.

"Very impressive," she said.

She walked to the side of the office and rolled a chair over to me.

"Sit down," she commanded.

I sat, wondering what was going to happen next. Carmen opened one of her desk drawers, retrieved an object, and closed the drawer. When she turned back around, she had in her hand a roll of packing tape.

"What... what are you doing?" I asked.

"You're a clever boy. I'm sure you can figure it out," she said as she advanced on me.

She stood behind me and pulled my wrists back, taping them to the chair's back rest. My feet she bound to the seat post. After taping me firmly to the chair, she stood in front of me with her hands on her hips.

"Yes, that should do," she said. She wheeled me back into the corner of her office and wheeled over a large white board, hiding me behind it.

"You can look through this crack if you want to see what's happening. I'm about to invite one of your friends in for a chat. If you make a sound I'll tell her husband what you've been up to."

Carmen sat down at her desk and picked up her phone. She dialed a number and waited.

"Good morning, Natalie. It's time for our meeting. Could I see you in my office, please?"

She hung up and clicked a few buttons on the computer mouse. I leaned forward as far as my bound arms would allow and peered through the crack to watch Nat enter. She was wearing a white turtleneck and jeans. Her breasts looked phenomenal under the thin ribbed cotton, and it was quite obvious she was not wearing a bra. Her tits bounced with every step, and her nipples poked sharply through the fabric.

She sat in the chair in front of Carmen's desk, facing Carmen and me. I admired the way the weight of her breasts created shadows under them, reinforcing their enormous size and shape. Even more impressive was the fact that they still sat fairly high on her chest, perky and round. My mouth began to water and my cock began to swell. Carmen leaned forward on her desk.

"Well, that is a very nice top you have on today, Nat," said Carmen.

"Um... thank you," responded Nat, fidgeting uncomfortably.

"I mean, I already knew you had beautiful breasts, but to see them without a bra... They're still so perky."

I saw Nat blink rapidly and turn scarlet.

"Uh... I... erm... I should change...?" she trailed off.

"No, no please don't! A fabulous pair like that should be on full display. But who are you trying to impress?" continued Carmen.

"N—no one, Carmen. I just... wanted to show off a bit."

Carmen leaned back in her chair and clicked the computer mouse. I saw the video of Nat and me pop up on the screen. I was fucking her on the desk.

"No more lies, Nat," said Carmen as she swiveled the screen towards her.

Nat's eyes became the size of saucers and her hand flew up to cover her mouth. She went very pale.

"Please, Carmen. Please don't say anything. Sack me, I don't care, just don't let this get out," pleaded Nat.

Carmen ignored her.

"I also know about Sarah. I saw you three last weekend at the retreat."

Nat was twisting her hands together, and I could see the rising and falling of her bosom as she breathed heavily.

"What do you want?" Nat said softly, appearing as stunned as I had been.

Carmen stood up, letting the video play. I couldn't see what was on the screen, but Carmen walked behind Nat's chair, put her hands on the sides of her head and turned it towards the screen. Nat watched, wide-eyed as Carmen slid her hands down to her shoulders and began gently massaging her.

"Relax, Natalie. To tell you the truth, it really got me off watching you three at the lake and in these videos. Even watching right now I'm getting pretty excited. Look: here's the part where he jerks off on your tits."

The girls watched the screen intently in uncomfortable silence for at least half a minute. Carmen had a devilish smile, and was sliding her hands down Nat's chest as Nat gripped the arms of the chair and continued breathing hard.

Carmen cupped Nat's tits gently as Nat looked down at her chest, incredulous.

"Just look at that load..." commented Carmen, clicking her tongue as she massaged Nat's breasts. "Tell me, how does it feel? Sucking it, taking that cock inside you, getting sprayed with his semen...?" asked Carmen.

Nat seemed hypnotized as she stared, her nipples hard and visible as Carmen squeezed her melons.

"I loved it. I can't stop thinking about it," she said. Suddenly, she seemed to snap out of her trance.

"Does he know? Does he know you know? I haven't seen him this morning. You didn't... you didn't sack him, did you?" Nat looked worried.

Carmen released her grip on Nat's tits and sat on the edge of the desk, facing her.

"Why do you care?" she asked.

"Because we were all going to keep this secret. It was just for fun. We didn't want it to spoil anything," Nat said desperately.

Then her expression changed as an idea seemed to occur to her.

"Carmen, you're... very, very sexy, I'm sure if you asked him he would... um... he would have sex with you too!" blurted Natalie.

Carmen laughed.

"My dear Natalie, that would be rewarding him, not punishing him," said Carmen, as she slid off the desk and walked slowly towards me.

"What I want," she said, placing her hands on the side of the white board, "is to see you..." she began rolling the board sideways. "...fuck him."

As I came into view, Nat gasped. My cock was now semi-erect, but I was bound, unable to play with it. Smiling, Carmen turned to Nat and crossed her arms. Nat's mouth was agape, and she kept looking from me to Carmen and back.

"H—here? Now?" said Nat.

"You don't have to fuck him straight away. You can start by sucking his cock," said Carmen, walking to her desk chair.

Nat paused for a few moments, then stood up. Very slowly, she walked past Carmen's desk, hesitating, waiting for Carmen to say something. Carmen sat in her chair and remained silent, a smile playing on her full lips. Nat looked back to me, and I nodded reassuringly.

"Come on, Nat. I know how much you love fucking. I know how much you love it when I bury my cock inside your sweet, wet pussy," I said.

Nat smiled.

"And now you have a captive audience," said Carmen, opening a large drawer in her desk.

She reached in and removed a small digital camcorder. "So I want you two to put on a really good show," she finished, pointing the camera at Nat. Still, she hesitated.

"It's not like she doesn't already have footage of us fucking. Nat, please, my cock is aching for you. Please suck it!" I begged.

"That's the spirit!" exclaimed Carmen.

Nat seemed to relax slightly. She looked at me, and slowly unbuttoned her jeans. She took a few steps towards me and unzipped her fly. Then she slowly peeled them off her ass, making sure to face it directly towards Carmen, and bending at the waist. I noticed she was wearing a black g-string, as she stepped out of her shoes and jeans. She stood in front of me, unsure of exactly what to do next.

"Get those fantastic tits out and put them in my face," I encouraged her.

"Oooh, it turns me on when you talk dirty," Nat said, pulling her turtleneck up until the bottoms of her breasts were showing.

She raised her arms above her head, holding her hair up in a pile and turned to face Carmen.

"Do you want to see them too?" she asked in a husky voice.

Carmen, taken off guard by Nat's sudden ease with the situation, was speechless. Nat swayed her ass at me tantalizingly.

"Oh, so now you're going to act coy? I've seen you starting at my titties on many occasions." Nat's hands descended and it appeared as though she flashed her tits at Carmen.

"You want to suck them, don't you? You loved seeing him jizz on them and now you want to lick his cum off." Nat was being downright bold.

"You dirty girl!" said Carmen, chuckling softly. "You're right. I've always found you attractive, and I certainly admire your breasts. I'll get to them in time. Now I want to see you suck his cock."

She stood up and walked over to us to get a better shot with the camera. Nat held her hair on her head again as I got a great view of her side-boobs. Then she pulled her top down until it just covered her nipples. She turned around and put her hands on her hips. The bottoms of her breasts were bulging out from under her top, and I could make out her nipples poking through the material. My cock twitched.

"You're not completely hard yet... I'm surprised," said Nat.

"I'll need a bit of help for that," I said, twisting in my bonds.

Nat placed her hands on my thighs and leaned close to my face. She smiled and gently licked my lips before lowering her head slowly down to my cock. She bent at the waist, giving Carmen another lovely view of her ass. Without using her hands, Nat picked my cock up with her lips and slid it into her mouth.

The soft, warm sensation of her lips sliding over my aching rod was magnificent, and I moaned loudly as Nat bobbed her head up and down on my dick. Carmen moved beside us and when my cock emerged from Nat's mouth, wet with her saliva, it was rock hard.

Nat looked over to Carmen, who looked slightly bewildered.

"Is that big enough for you?" she asked Carmen.

Carmen's mouth moved, but no sound came out. Eventually she found her voice.

"It's even bigger in person. How did you get that massive thing down your throat?" she asked.

"Sarah is a good teacher," replied Nat. "Mostly you just have to relax and not fight it."

"I wasn't asking for lessons, I was asking how YOU got it down your throat," quipped Carmen.

Nat looked over her shoulder, shooting Carmen a nasty glance, then diverted her attention back to me. She looked up at me and licked her lips before taking my entire cock into her throat in one smooth downward motion, making sure to hold her hair out of the way so Carmen could get a good shot. I arched my pelvis, pushing my dick further into her mouth as she stuck her tongue out and prodded my balls.

"Aaaah, fuck yeah! That's some good deep-throat!" I moaned.

Keeping my cock buried deep in her throat, Nat reached down her sides and hooked her thumbs under her panty elastic and began pulling them down her hips. Carmen moved behind her, pointing the camera at her full ass. As Nat slid the g-string over her ass, I saw Carmen's eyes widen, and she lick her lips.

"I like the shaved look, Nat," she said.

Nat continued to bob her head on my cock, as she dropped her panties to the floor. She then gripped her ass cheeks and pulled them apart for the camera.

"You should see this," Carmen said to me, as she stared fixated at Nat's rear. "She has the cutest little asshole!"

My cock popped out of Nat's mouth, trailing strings of saliva which stuck to her chin. She turned her head towards Carmen.

"Why don't you touch it?" said Nat.

Carmen looked at her, aghast. She quickly regained her composure, straightening her jacket with her free hand and clearing her throat.

"I don't think so. This show is mine to watch, and yours to act. Now I want you to titty-fuck his massive cock."

Carmen strolled over to me and stood directly behind me. Natalie knelt down in front of me and looked up.

"Spit on his cock," said Carmen commandingly.

Nat obliged and spat a large gob of saliva onto my dick head. It dribbled down my shaft, coating it. Nat cupped her mountainous breasts and pulled them apart as she leaned forward. Using her fingertips, she pulled the base of my cock so that it slid between her tits and rested on her chest. I could see the trail of her spit left behind on the insides of her breasts. She pushed her tits together and enveloped nearly my entire length—all except for the tip. Her nipples were hard and nearly touched as she squashed my member in her bosom.

Slowly, she lifted her massive tits up and over top of my dick head. I watched it disappear amid the soft, pink flesh of her bust and felt a wave of pleasure. As her breasts neared her chin, I could feel my skin being pulled, tugging my ball sack upwards with her movement. Quickly, she pushed her tits down and my cock popped out from between them, wet with her spit and my pre-cum. Again, Nat began the upward motion, squeezing my cock tightly between her bulging tits. When she pushed them down, they slapped on my abdomen and thighs and I couldn't contain a cry of pleasure.

Nat now began a steady rhythm of tit-fucking, first watching my cock appear and disappear in the mounds of her breast meat, then looking me in the eyes lustfully as she bounced her tits on my rock hard penis.

"Oh my god. Are you getting this, Carmen? This is the most amazing titty-fuck I've ever had! Nat, your tits are so soft and warm!" I thrust my hips upwards and my dick head struck her chin, hard. I felt a brief jolt of pain, but it faded quickly as Nat looked at me.

"Your dick is so big, my tits don't even cover it!" she said.

"Put your head down so you can suck it when it pops out of your tits," Carmen instructed.

Nat obliged without a word. Her mouth opened and she slid her tits down my wet shaft, popping the head between her lips. She repeated this motion as I thrust my hips and felt her tits slap against my abdomen.

"Please tell me you're playing with yourself back there," I said to Carmen, not taking my eyes off Nat.

"I'm busy filming. Just keep stroking your cock between those lovely breasts," she replied.

I thrust my hips in a steady rhythm so that Nat didn't have to move; she simply squeezed her breasts together around my cock and kept her mouth in an "O" shape so my wet dick head could pop in and out. When my thrusts picked up pace, Nat lifted her head and let go of her tits, putting her hands on the tops of my thighs. My dick sprung back against my stomach, trailing a string of Nat's spit, as her tits rested on my balls.

She licked her lips and looked at me earnestly. I squirmed in my bonds and felt them loosen slightly. Nat's eyes drifted upwards over my shoulder to Carmen, then back to me. She pushed her hands down on my thighs and raised herself into a crouching position. Her melons hung deliciously suspended just over the base of my cock.

Nat looked down and, moving her body, gently stroked the length of my cock with her hard right nipple. When she reached the tip, she lowered herself ever so slightly so that her nipple ticked the underside of my cock head, pushed by the weight of her breast. My member responded, twitching forward and pushing into her soft breast, creating a divot in the pillowy flesh.

Nat continued to trail her heavy bosom up my stomach and over my chest. At this point she straightened her legs so she was bent over in front of me, her tits sandwiched and bulging between her arms. She gazed into my eyes before kissing me passionately.

"God, you make me so wet," she said after our lips parted.

She put her hands behind me on the back of the chair and swung her legs around mine so that one foot was on the back of the seat behind me and the other was planted on the floor next to me. She forced herself forward squashing her tits into my face and rubbing them around roughly. I stuck my tongue out and licked and sucked at her mounds. Eventually she backed away, and I looked up breathlessly at her smiling face.

"If you don't get my cock inside that wet pussy of yours soon I'm going to lose it," I said.

Nat responded by looking between her mountainous tits down to her smooth pussy. She lowered herself until her pussy lips touched my nut sack. She then ever so slightly shifted her pelvis, so that her slick lips parted at the base of my cock.

I could see her wet, swollen clit graze my shaft as she pushed her hips forward and slid her soaking mound up the length of my cock. When her labia had enveloped my dick head, she pushed herself downwards, pressing her pelvic bone into my stomach. I felt my cock slip upwards into the notch of her pussy hole, and Nat twitched her hips, clasping my dick head just inside her cunt with her strong vaginal muscles.

She continued to look downwards as she raised herself so that we could both have a nice view of my cock just barely penetrating her sweet mound.

"Oh my god," said Carmen. "Stay there. Stay just like that."

She leaned over my shoulder, resting her breasts there, and reached around my neck with the camera. I could see a close-up of our genitals on the screen. With her other hand, Carmen reached down and extended her index finger to touch Nat's love bud.

"Look at that..." Carmen seemed lost in the image. "You two look so fucking sexy like that, with Nat perched on your dick head, her tits suspended above you, just waiting to take you inside her."

Nat sighed loudly as Carmen very gently prodded her clit with her finger.

"Carmen, I want you to strip while Nat fucks me. It would be so hot to see you peel off your clothes and finger fuck your pussy on your desk while Nat rides my cock," I said, trying to look sideways at her breasts.

"Unfortunately, you don't get to call the shots. And you're not going to see me naked. You're going to do as you're told," she replied coldly.

"For god's sake, Carmen, we're fucking each other in your office during work hours," blurted Nat, shaken from her sexual bliss. "get your tits out at least!"

"Shut your mouths!" Carmen hissed.

She moved her arm from around me and moved to the side. Both Nat and I looked down her suit jacket as she bent over and pointed the camera from myself back to Nat, scanning us up and down. Her long black hair cascaded down over her shoulder. Carmen was clearly not wearing a bra, and her magnificent breasts hung against the jacket, exposing firm cleavage, but without exposing her nipples.

She then licked her thumb and forefinger, knelt down beside us, and pinched Nat's clit between them. Nat gasped, sucking her stomach in and tossing her hair forward over her face. Carmen began stroking Nat's clit like a tiny cock, pulling back the hood at every stroke.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhh..." Nat moaned, her voice quivering.

I could feel her pussy muscles contract. Her juices oozed around my cock, and I felt it slide a few millimeters.

"You're going to lower yourself onto his cock as slowly as you can. If you disobey and let it go in quickly, I'll sack you both on the spot. The same applies if you thrust your cock up into her," commanded Carmen.

Nat opened her eyes and glanced sideways at Carmen, then looked at me.

"Ok... ok, here I go," said Nat.

She looked between her tits at her wet pussy. I felt pressure on my shaft for a moment, then felt my head slide further inside. It went so slowly that I could feel every fold of her labia, and contraction of her cunt muscles as it traveled agonisingly slowly down my rod.

My hands strained against the packing tape holding me in place. I wanted nothing more than to break free, grip Nat's waist, impale her on my throbbing penis, and fuck her until she screamed. I looked down at us—Nat had only taken one inch of me inside her.

"Goddamn this is torture!" I exclaimed. "Please Carmen, let her fuck me. Let me bury my cock inside her," I begged.

Carmen just smiled.

"Oh no. I'm enjoying this too much," she said, still stroking Nat's clit. Nat watched me enter her, her pussy lips spread wide to take the thick girth of my cock. She was soaking wet, and her juices freely dripped down my shaft.

"Look at us... we're so amazing... your cock looks so fucking hot going into my pussy. Can you feel my cunt squeeze your head? Oh my fucking god, I can even feel the veins along your shaft as they slide past my tight hole."

Nat's hands were now clasped behind my neck, and she looked me in the eye as the next inch slowly slid inside her. I held her gaze as another few inches penetrated her soaking mound. Her eyes began to widen and her legs shook as she neared the base. Carmen continued to stroke her clit, more quickly now.

"You're so deep! You're so hard and deep inside me... I'm going to cum. I'm going to fucking cum..."

As Nat's pussy lips pushed into the flesh around my cock, I felt the tip of my dick hit something firm deep inside her cunt. Instantly, her vagina convulsed, as she gasped and straightened her back. Her hands gripped my hair at the back as her tits jumped upwards. Nat's eyes were as big as saucers and she opened her mouth to scream.

Quick as a cat, Carmen jumped up, having removed her hand as the remaining inch of my cock vanished into Nat's depths, and flashed her hand towards Nat's face. I saw a streak of black disappear behind Carmen's hand and into Nat's mouth.

I heard a muffled scream as Nat came, her eyes rolling into the back of her head. A gush of clear fluid squirted from around my cock and dripped over my balls. It continued to pour out of Nat's cunt as her whole body convulsed spasmodically. Her tits jiggled about and her stomach muscles convulsed and relaxed rapidly. Her pussy was an iron vice around my dick, and I bit my lip to keep from coming myself.

Eventually, Nat relaxed and her pussy ejaculation eased to a dribble. Carmen moved her hand from Nat's mouth and I saw what she had put there: a pair of lacy black panties. She must have taken them off when she was standing behind me, then stuffed them into Nat's mouth to stifle her orgasmic scream.

She pulled them out of Nat's mouth and used them to mop her cum from my abdomen. She held them to her face, closed her eyes and inhaled deeply.

"Mmmmmm... your juices smell so sweet," she said.

Nat's eyes slowly opened, and she released my hair from her grip. She fell forward and collapsed against me, her breasts squashing against my chest. She turned her mouth to my ear and whispered,

"No one has ever made me cum like that," she said. "You make me feel so good. I can't stop thinking about your thick cock pounding my wet pussy."

In response, I flexed my cock inside her and said,

"I need you to make me cum on you, Nat. I want to spray my spunk all over your body. Let's put on a good show for Carmen."

Nat sat up and put her hands on my chest. She put both her legs on the floor and stood up slowly. My cock slid out of Nat, her pussy still gripping it tightly. As my head emerged and bounced onto my stomach, Nat dripped a quantity of her juices on my balls.

"Oh my goodness, you really made me squirt," said Nat putting her fingers over her pussy and rubbing her juices liberally over her cunt lips.

"Show me how much of a dirty slut you are and slurp your cum off his dick," Carmen said firmly, still holding her soaked panties in one hand and the camera in the other.

Nat put her dripping hand on my shaft and bent at the waist. She began by slurping loudly at my balls, drinking the drops from my scrotum. She sucked hard as her lips moved up the underside of my shaft and over my head where her hand came up to meet her mouth. She licked her fingers eagerly.

I watched her tits sway as she picked up my dick and took it into her mouth, sucking her cheeks in and slurping. Then she moved to the side so Carmen could get a good shot as she moved my cock to suck her pussy juice from the small hollow at the base of my shaft, where my shortly shaven pubic hairs poked out. Licking up her last drops, she smiled into the camera.

"Is that clean enough for you, Miss?" she asked Carmen in a mockingly innocent tone.

"That was very good, Natalie," said Carmen softly.

Carmen stared intently at Nat and licked her lips. I could tell she was getting horny watching us. She moved closer to us and zoomed in on my rock hard cock.

"Now turn around like a good little slut and sit on his dick," purred Carmen.

Nat walked around my knee and stood between my legs, facing me. Carmen pointed the camera at her, getting a long, slow pan up from her pussy, over her stomach and tits, to her face. Nat turned around slowly, watching the camera with bedroom eyes. She bent slightly at the knees and arched the small of her back. Carmen held the camera lower, and as Nat bent over she got a beautiful shot of Nat's tight puckered asshole. Nat reached back and picked up the heavy length of my penis and pointed it carefully upwards.

Carmen leaned down until her head was nearly beside mine. Her long black hair fell onto my shoulder and I shuddered involuntarily as Nat bent further over, exposing her pussy lips. Carmen's perfume filled my nostrils and her dark, loose curls tickled my shoulder and chest. I felt dizzy with excitement and desire. Although Nat was about to fuck me again, I closed my eyes and imagined it was Carmen about to be impaled on my cock. Carmen's sweet breath on my cheek brought me back into the moment, and I opened my eyes. I could now see into the camera's screen, and I watched rapt as Nat placed my dick head against her wet labia.

"That is a beautiful view, don't you think?" Carmen asked sensuously into my ear. "Let's get a nice close-up as you penetrate her."

Carmen zoomed in as I felt pressure on the tip of my dick. Aided by Nat's vaginal moisture, my cock slid into her, parting her lips and causing the skin around the underside of her pussy to pull taught.

"Jesus Christ, Nat," I moaned, "your pussy is still so tight."

I turned my head to look at Carmen, who was fixated on the camera screen.

"Look at that, Carmen. She can't even get me all the way in on the first try. Ooooh fuck, that feels good." Nat's back was curved to the side so she could watch our reactions.

"Come on Nat, I know you can take that monster cock. Take him all in right now," Carmen ordered.

Nat had placed her hands on the tops of her thighs and had a mildly strained expression on her face. She raised her ass until the rim on my head was visible, then sat down—more heavily this time. As my cock penetrated her, her anus pulled towards my shaft as the skin was stretched. She took me all inside her this time, and uttered a high pitched squeak.

"Oh, that's it! Now start fucking me you dirty slut," I snarled.

Nat raised her hips again, and as my dick appeared I noticed it was slick with her vaginal lubrication. Again, Nat sat down forcefully and my penis slid into her hole more easily this time. I felt my head hit the firm spot deep inside her as her ass cheeks slapped against my thighs.

"Ow! Fuck, that's deep," said Nat. "The back of my pussy is really sensitive. How about I try this..."

Nat looked forward, her hands still on her thighs, bent her knees and arched her back. My dick withdrew from her hole again, and Carmen stood and moved in front of Nat, holding the camera low to get a shot of Nat's hanging tits.

Nat paused with her pussy gripping the tip of my cock, then, keeping her legs still, she pivoted her pelvis downwards, taking my cock into her about a third of the way, then very quickly she arched her ass upwards again, like her lower back was on a hinge. Again, her tailbone curved, smoothly sliding her wet pussy onto my dick. She continued this motion, literally bouncing her ass on the tip of my cock. It drove me crazy.

"God damn it! Aaaaaaahhh! Bounce that ass on my shaft," I said.

Carmen was fixated on Nat's undoubtedly bouncing bosom, but moved to the side so she could capture all the action in profile. I could hear Nat's breathing quicken as she emitted short stifled cries of pleasure. Her buttocks giggled and I was hypnotised by her rhythm. I found my eyes following the movement of her pink anus. I struggled in my bonds and felt the tape give way. My right hand was free.

As if having a will of its own, my hand flew upwards, reaching towards the pistoning bottom between my legs. At the apex of her thrust, my hand slapped down on the top of her ass, as my thumb found its mark on the puckered star of her anus. As I forced her down onto my throbbing dick, I pushed my thumb, feeling the anal muscles tighten as it resisted, until it popped through her barrier, knuckle-deep into her asshole.

Meanwhile, her ass slammed down on my cock hard. Nat emitted a short shriek and I heard Carmen gasp. Before Nat could react, I curled my thumb inside her asshole and pulled upwards. Her plump ass followed obediently, and when most of my cock was visible, I pushed down again.

"AAAAAHHHH! Oh GOD! Wh- what are you doing?!" cried Nat as my cock penetrated her sweet sex. I pulled her ass up again.

"Mmmmmmm, I fucking LOVE it! Put your finger in deeper, Carmen!" begged Nat.

"It's not me doing it, sweetheart. Our prisoner managed to get his hand free. I like his style though," mused Carmen.

"Oh you dirty bastard, I didn't know you liked to play with assholes," said Nat as she matched my rhythm, pounding my cock eagerly. "Put your finger in further."

I pushed my thumb in hard and again felt her anus tighten. I could feel my cock through the skin inside her ass as it slid deep into her.

"I can't hold it any longer Nat. I'm going to blow my load. Carmen, where do you want me to shoot it?" I asked, thrusting my pelvis upwards to meet Nat's ass as it descended.

"Wait! I'm going to cum too! You're hitting my spot, baby!" Nat squealed.

"Get your ass on that coffee table now, Natalie!" ordered Carmen, pointing to the object in question. "You can get yourself off when he's cumming on you. Pull her off your cock."

I hooked my thumb further into Nat's asshole and pulled upwards. I felt her anus stretch, but eventually she stood up, my dick popping out of her tight pussy and slapping onto my stomach. Nat spun around quickly to locate the large glass coffee table next to us, her tits jiggling as she rotated.

Immediately, she sat on the edge of the table facing me and laid back. With her right hand she began furiously rubbing her clit, and with her left she reached under her leg and stuffed her middle and ring fingers into her asshole.

"Oh god, I love playing with my asshole. If you cum on me I'll definitely squirt. Give me your cum now!" panted Nat.

Carmen crouched beside me, holding the camera just behind my cock so as to get the best perspective. I gripped my cock with my free hand and pumped my fist rapidly.

"I can feel it... here it comes!" I felt the semen rocket through my shaft as it erupted in a white spray, aimed at Nat's reclined body.

The first load was massive, and sailed in a steep parabolic arc before it splashed down on her chest, up her neck, and onto her open mouth and face. Three more shots rained down upon her body as she rubbed her clit ferociously. My final spurt had just enough power to splash directly onto Nat's gaping pussy.

"Aaaaaaaaah! Aaaaaaaaah! I'm cummmmiiiiiiiinnnnggggg!" she screamed.

Now it was Nat's turn to erupt.

A fountain of clear fluid sprayed from her pussy and landed on my chest, stomach, and dick. As I pumped more cum from my rod, Nat disrupted her spray with her fingers which rubbed the whole surface of her cunt. I felt the drops land on my face and in my mouth. Carmen had stood back a bit at this point to avoid the cum shower, but was avidly capturing it on camera.

As Nat's flow tapered off, I had a view of her again. She was drenched in semen and pussy juice from head to toe. Her hands moved from her pussy and asshole to spread the cum all over her skin. Carmen bent over to get a closer shot of Nat. As she leaned in, she extended her hand and stroked her index finger over Nat's right breast. Collecting our seminal fluids, she brought her finger up to her face, inspected it briefly, then closed her eyes and put it in her mouth.

"Oh my...." she remarked, savouring our flavours.

She set the camera on the desk, then got a pair of scissors and cut the tape off my wrist and ankles. She went behind her desk and took a towel out of a bag.

"Get yourself cleaned up, get dressed, and get out," she said to me.

"What about Nat?" I asked.

"She's staying here with me for a few minutes," Carmen responded, flinging the towel to me.

I caught it and mopped up Nat's pussy cum, and my jizz that had dripped down my shaft and onto my balls. I dressed as Carmen filmed Nat, who was licking our cum off her fingers. After I finished, I looked at Carmen.

"Get the fuck out," said Carmen forcefully, still looking lustfully at Nathalie, who was running her fingers through her long blonde hair.

"But, what are you going to do about... I mean, you're not going to tell anyone--"

"Get out NOW!" Carmen shouted.

I made a hasty retreat. Shutting the door to Carmen's office, I noticed that it was still early, and no one else was in the office yet. I was glad, since if anyone was here they definitely would have heard us fucking.

I walked to my office, feeling somewhat frustrated at Carmen's rudeness. I thought she would have joined us as we fucked in her office, but she didn't even take her clothes off or masturbate. Reaching my office, I found the door shut. This was unusual, since I usually left my door open at the end of the day. Nevertheless, I walked in, and was shocked to find Sarah sitting on my chair, her legs spread, staring at my computer screen.

"Aaah!" she screamed as she noticed me.

She sat up straight, but did not have a chance to pull up her pants. They remained pulled down below her knees. Her hands covered as much of her lap as she could and she turned scarlet red as she turned away from me.

"Ummm, I was just checking... to see if you had this file I need..." Sarah stammered.

I walked behind her and looked at my screen. I saw the video of Nat and me fucking in Carmen's office. It was streaming to my workstation, on a lag—presently, Nat was bouncing on my cock, just before I freed my hand and put my thumb in her asshole.

"Sarah... you dirty bitch. Carmen set this up, didn't she?"

"She just asked me to come in early and log into your computer... I... I was just doing what she told me to..."

Sarah stood up quickly, bending down to pull up her pants and panties. I pushed the chair out of the way and slapped her hands away. I gripped her pants and yanked them down to her high-heeled ankles. I pulled Sarah against me, reaching down to unbuckle my belt and pull out my semi-engorged cock. I pushed it against her luscious ass crack, feeling the firmness of her toned buttocks.

"Why not get the real thing instead of just watching it?" I whispered hoarsely into her ear.

"You mean you're going to fuck me hard from behind, right here in your office?" Sarah said, trying to sound nervous, but betraying the desire in her tone.

I roughly grabbed the back of her head and forced her forward onto my desk. Just as my hands slapped Nat's ass on the computer screen, I smacked Sara's taut ass with my erect cock.

"I know you were masturbating watching us fuck, Sarah. Now I'm going to stuff my thick cock in your pussy whether you like it or not," I said, playing along with her feigned reluctance, gripping my cock and aiming it towards her ass crack.

"Wh-what?! No! I'm not ready for you. You're too big for me!" she pleaded, turning her head to face me, her brown hair flying out to the side.

"Oh really?" Gripping her hair I rubbed my dick head on her pussy lips, and feeling their wetness.

"Seems like you're more than ready, you dirty voyeur slut!" I wasted no time, thrusting my cock balls-deep into her wet gash.

"OOOOOOOOOHHHH! Fuck! Aaaaaaaoooooouuu! You're hitting my stomach with your horse-cock!" shrieked Sarah.

I began pounding her pussy ferociously, and pulled her hair back so she could see the screen. My thumb was in Nat's asshole at this point, and Sarah squeaked.

"You've got your thumb in her... in her... ass!" she said.

I responded by pounding her harder from behind, grabbing her hips while she stared fixated at the screen.

"Oh my god... did she like it?"

"She fucking loved it. Watch her cum," I said.

My thrusts became more rapid, and our bodies slapping against one another was loud.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Fuck me hard!" screamed Sarah, pushing her ass back to meet my thrusts.

We watched the screen, as Nat spread herself on the table, and she soaked me with her cunt-cum. My jizz erupted on the screen, shooting over Nat's prostrated body.

"Your cum makes me so hot! Look at it spray all over her. Nat is such a little cum-whore. Ah! Pound my little pussy! ... I... I'm going to cum!"

Sarah was pushing back so hard on my cock I hardly needed to thrust. Her vagina convulsed as she came hard. In turn, I felt my own orgasm building.

"Aaaaah, goooooooodddd! Cum inside me! Please cum inside me now!"

"Shut up, Sarah. I'm going to cum all over your ass and you're going to love it." I pulled out just in time for a thick stripe of jizm to spurt across both of her ass cheeks.

"Ooooooh, you're such a tease! Soak my ass then! Drench it with your jet of semen!" Sarah giggled, her legs shaking from her orgasm.

I sprayed her ass with several more jets of sperm. It dripped between her ass cheeks, over her anus, and slid over her pussy lips, finally dripping into her panties around her ankles. I soaked her ass thoroughly, accidentally spurting cum onto her shirt, and down the backs of her thighs before my flow turned to a trickle that oozed out over my clenched fingers.

"Wow.... you've covered my whole ass. And right after cumming on Nat, too!"

Sarah jiggled her butt cheeks as the sperm cascaded over her round ass. As I released my softening cock (the screen had turned off at this point), I crouched down and forced Sarah to step out of her pants and panties. I put the panties to my nose and smelled Sarah's sweet musk and the wetness of her pussy juices. I used her panties to wipe my hand clean, then I stood up and put the panties in my desk drawer while I rubbed the head of my cock over her sperm-soaked ass cheeks.

Sarah was pulling tissues from the box on my desk to prepare for her cleanup. I stepped back and watched her as she used her cupped hand to scoop as much of my cum off her ass and lower back as she could. She brought it to her mouth and slurped my jizz eagerly, savouring it, and closing her eyes as she licked her fingers clean. She used the tissues to clean the rest. I sat in my chair and watched her clean up, absent-mindedly playing with my cock. She smiled at me and spread her ass cheeks.

"Did I get it all?" she asked.

"You've done a marvellous job, Sarah," I replied.

She threw out her tissues, pulled up her pants, and straightened her hair.

"Thanks for that magnificent pounding. I hope we can do it again soon," she said, turning to leave.

"Thank you, sweetie. I'm sure we will."

As Sarah waved at me and shut my office door, I put my gear away and fastened my trousers. I turned my chair around and stood, approaching a bookcase on the far wall. Looking just above eye level, I noticed the small webcam, hidden amongst the numerous file folders. I considered taking it down, but decided against it. Carmen's already seen plenty--I didn't really have anything more to hide. Besides, I liked the idea of her watching me.

I returned to my desk wondering what she was doing with Nat at that moment, and wondering about the next time I'd be able to put on a show for Carmen to watch.

I was positive she wouldn't have to wait long.

"You can count on it," I mused.

3 comments:

  1. I love this story series, especially when he meets Courtney and the massage session :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic story, and another great pic up above!

    You haven't heard anything from Leon22, have you, by the way?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I haven't but I have not been able to contact all the authors yet. It's on my list to do.

      Delete