Translate

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Today's update

Hi gang,

I'm switching around the blog title photo until I find one I really like. Let me know which one, or ones, gets your knickers in a twist, in a good way.

The Colonel gave me a list of stories he was considering for future additions to our blog. Just going through some of them leaves me all hot and sweaty. I hope you'll like them too.

Although we seem to have many stories dealing with incest and big boobs, are other themes of interest or should I just stick with those? Please let me know your thoughts at either e-mail, Yahoo or Gmail.

Kara


2 comments:

  1. Incest and big boobs are fine topics to explore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a huge fan of big boobs and bareback/impregnation, but these only seem to come up in incest stories. I like Georgetasker and zaxxon's work for the way theirs are original, and don't rely on cliche.

    ReplyDelete