Translate

Friday, August 1, 2014

All mammals got 'em

Hi gang,

Well after that last post I feel a bit embarrassed now that you know my paticular brand of kink. But in for a penny, in for a pound I guess.

I'm a simple woman. Good food, comfortable clothing, wet and messy sex, no toddlers knocking on the door in the middle of things ("Mommy, Mommy! Look at what I can do!" "Not now, dearie, Daddy is trying to cram that final inch in my ass...")

Thanks go to my anonymous friends for the two suggestions for story ideas for our blog. It's more difficult that I first imagined, back in December, to find stories with the big breast theme that are not just stupidly over the top in silly. I mean, beachballs, really?? Might as well be Volkswagens.

So I may be including things that stray from the original theme as time goes by. And feel free to get things off your chest as well, this being Chesttalk after all.

Stay frosty!
Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment