Translate

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

New index question for you

Hi gang,

I've been thinking of making a title index so one can go straight to a particular story. There are almost 400 stories/story chapter segments on here so that will take some time.

Is there any interest in this?

On a sad note, the folks at stories.xnxx.com have changed their rules again and claim they are deleting stories dealing with under 18 years of age participants. If you have favourites there, get them downloaded before they vanish.

I don't have plans to post what is commonly termed pedo stories here (and I don't think there are any here at the moment.) There are enough of those if you go to some of the links I have posted. I have nothing against pedo fantasy, I have some of my own for that matter and a few of those stories I like really get me off when I'm in that particular mood but it's never the actual ages but the acts that I enjoy. I once told my husband I gravitate to the incest stories on Literotica because they tend to be more "wet" than the other stories.

Kara

2 comments: