Translate

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Would you like some cum with that coffee?


Hi gang,

So I found a nearby source of Otis Spunkmeyer muffins and now I've gone and gained a bit of weight, lol! I really love their orange and cranberry ones. I do wonder if they have Otis's spunk in them! I've never tried cooking it. I would imagine it would change the texture. Anyone with experience in this culinary art? There are a few cookbooks with this theme namely “Natural Harvest - A Collection of Semen-Based Recipes” and “Semenology - The Semen Bartender's Handbook”.

So maybe I should get my apron on and head to the kitchen. Head…get it!

Kara

2 comments:

  1. No experience, I have to admit! I can't even quite wrap my head around how to use it as an ingredient, much less how it would taste! Protein-heavy - maybe the same way one would use soy milk?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just how the hell do they milk beans anyway?

      I've actually thought of adding my husband's cum to cupcakes I made for a social group a few years ago. I never got up the nerve to do it though!

      Kara

      Delete