Translate

Thursday, August 16, 2012

My Son, The New Man of the House Chapter 1

My Son, The New Man of the House by blackfen

CHAPTER ONE

I had always had a very high sex drive, since my teens I had needed to have sex at least once a day. My husband Michael had suited me very well and had taken very good care of my sexual needs and desires. He was caring and gave me everything I wanted. The big problem with him is that he is a crook, a thief, a villain, a criminal. He robbed banks and was involved in many dodgy dealings. I had always turned a blind eye to his activities because he gave me all the material things I wanted, a big house, cars, vacations, clothes and so on. I knew it was wrong but it was the life I had become accustomed to and I didn't want to give it up.

The other major thing in my life is my 18 year old Sam. He is very much like his Dad, a tall 6 foot dusty haired, blue eyed blonde. He reminds me so much of Michael when we first met. He has grown up to become a strapping hunk of a teenager. Many girls are always swooning around him; he has so far managed to avoid becoming embroiled in my husband's criminal activities.

Thanks to the large sums of money that kept rolling in, I had been able to keep myself in very good shape. Exercising with a personal trainer every day for the last ten years had kept my figure as slim and toned as when I was young. Now aged 39, I still had the tight body of a 20 year old. I had undergone a big boob job twice and now had fantastic 38DD breasts, a real eyeful for any man.

As I said my high sex drive had always been well satisfied by my husband. He has a fairly large 8 inch cock, which I bend over and take up my hungry pussy at least once a day. He too had gotten used to my insatiable bedroom appetite. During sex I get a little heated to say the least. I love talking dirty to him while I bounce my hot body on his prick and always scream loudly when I arrive at a shuddering climax. We would regularly fuck on the living room sofa, or over the kitchen table or maybe in the swimming pool with the water splashing around as he pounded me hard.

My son Sam had never seemed bothered by the sexual shenanigans that went on in the house day and night. He would just smile and tut sarcastically whenever he walked into a room and caught me and his dad fucking.

My life was pretty set and I was happy, until one day my world was blown apart, when my husband got caught by the police in the act of robbing a bank. He had always been so careful before and had always managed to evade the law but on this day he slipped up - - big time. It seems crazy to think of it now but the stupid fool was caught because he tried stuffing so much cash into his bags that when he ran away he could not move quickly enough and the police caught him.

Over the next few days I tried to consider what I was going to do. Michael's lawyer thought that he was looking at a jail sentence of at least ten years. How would I cope without Michael for that long? It might sound selfish but my instant thoughts were, who is gonna pay for everything? I had always had my husband's money to rely on. But even this becomes a second priority when I considered my sexual needs. Who would fuck me every day? I went to visit Michael in the prison; I sat opposite him at a table with a guard stood by the door. He was very sorry that he had been caught and was angry with himself. I told him not to worry, that I loved him and would wait for him. It's what he wanted to hear but in my head all I was thinking was what was I going to do?

It had only been a few days since Michael's incarceration and already I was getting incredibly horny. I had been fucked almost every day for the last 20 years and now, all of a sudden, I wasn't getting any at all. I played with my wet cunt while laying alone in bed, but it just wasn't the same - - I needed sex!

"Hi Mom," Sam said as he walked into the living room and sat down on the sofa next to me.

"Hey Baby," I replied, sounding sad and desperate.

"What's up Mom?" he said, looking concerned.

"Nothing - - I just miss your dad." I said

"Oh - - yeah of course - - I understand Mom!" he replied

I looked deep into my son's eyes and I knew that he knew what was wrong with me - - He knew I was missing the sex.

Smiling coyly I said, "Yeah - - it's gonna be real tough without him around for the next god knows how many years."

Sam leaned into me and wrapped his big strong arm around my shoulder and pulled me close against him. It was a tight reassuring hug that said, don't worry - - I'm here.

I rested my head on his shoulder and moved my arm across his stomach to hug him. I could feel his hard muscles and tight six pack as my fingers slid across him. His musky aftershave smelt intoxicating and I inhaled deeply.

We sat cuddled up for quite some time, just watching the television. Nothing was said but for the first time in days I felt safe. It felt that although my husband was gone, I still had a man around to take care of me.

"I’m gonna get a job mom," Sam announced, breaking me out of my selfish thoughts.

"Oh baby," I said, sitting up and flinging my arms around his neck.

"I’ll take care of you mom," he said as his arms came up to lock around my back.

I stood up from the sofa and pulled him up with me, throwing my arms back around his neck I gave him a proper tight hug, pulling his young tall body right against me. He again wrapped his hands around my back and held me firmly in his manly grip.

"I love you son," I said as we continued our very close hug.

"I love you too mom - - and I'm gonna take GOOD care of you!" he replied. His unmistakable emphasis on the word “good” was further underlined by an even tighter hold around my back. I said nothing but my thoughts instantly turned to what he meant. Did he really mean that he was going to take “good” care of me in every sense of the word?

After several moments we broke the hold on each other and stood face to face. I looked again deeply into Sam's eyes and he held my gaze. I felt his hands slip down my back and stop just at the top of the waistband of my jeans. I kept my hands around his neck and time seemed to freeze.

Taking the initiative, my son said, "Mom - - I know you like sex - - I do too - - and I wanna look after you while dad is away!"

For the next few seconds I simply stood looking at him, I wanted to speak but no words would come out. It was not a sentence that a mother is every prepared for her own son to say to her. I barely had time to process what Sam had said before he leaned in and kissed me full on the lips.

I was overtaken by some animal instinct and without even thinking I kissed him back. It lasted only a few seconds but it seemed so intense. When we broke off I felt myself involuntarily stagger backwards, but my son's firm grip around my waist restrained me.

I could feel a sexual surge blast through me, like a chemical reaction that was triggered in my brain by the kiss and then fire thorough my whole body causing me to momentarily lose my balance. My cunt instantly felt on fire and an intense tingle deep within my body made my heart race with excitement.

"Oh - - errrr - - oh baby - - errrrmmmm," I struggled to find words to say to him.

"Was that wrong mom?" he said, trying to look at me to see if I was angry.

"Errr - - well baby - - it's - - errrrmm - - unexpected I guess!" I replied, my mouth feeling dry.

"Sorry Mom - - it's just I thought - - you might like it!" he said cautiously.

Regaining my composure, I studied the rather nervous frown that Sam now had on his face. The look he used to give me when he was younger and had done something wrong. It melted my heart, just like it always did.

I brought my hands up and cupped his face gently. I looked directly into his eyes, feeling myself getting horny and said, "No baby - - I did like it - - I just wasn't expecting it - - but it’s ok."

Sam's expression changed to a smile and he pulled me even tighter against him.

I caressed his young handsome face and ran my fingers up through his hair. We both smiled at each other but again nothing was said. We both knew what the other was thinking. I had never thought of my son as anything other than my son, but now, stood here in his arms, I suddenly felt very much in love with this - - man.

Without any warning, Sam again brought his lips into contact with mine and this time opened his mouth. I felt his tongue slip into mine and before I could process what was happening I was French kissing my son.

I can never explain in words the feelings that surged through my mind and body as we stood there kissing. I thought of nothing other than my son. All thoughts of my husband left my head as I felt Sam's hands run down over my jeans and gently caress my butt.

I could have screamed out “Fuck me!” there and then. Feeling my son's hands running over my ass while we entwined our mouths and tongues together just made me so horny that I wanted to rip my panties down right there and let him have me.

I crushed my big fat tits against his hard muscled chest and could feel his hardening erection thorough his jeans pressing into my hungry crotch. I ran my hands over his back and up to his floppy hair, caressing the smooth skin of his neck.

After what seemed an age, we finally broke our mouths apart and again stared deeply at each other. My heart raced and my breathing was heavy as I said,

"Oh baby - - that was - - amazing - - oh wow - - "

He smiled and gave my jeans covered ass a firm squeeze. He then again filled me with lust as he said,

"Mom - - while dad is gone - - I am gonna be the man of the house - - in every way possible!"

I swear after he said that, I wanted to rip his clothes off and make him the MAN of the House.

No comments:

Post a Comment