Translate

Sunday, August 19, 2012

My Son, The New Man of the House Chapter 4

My Son, The New Man of the House by blackfen

CHAPTER FOUR

"Oh my god - - you dirty bitch - - that's so hot!" Michael said as he sat back in his chair.

My husband sat opposite me in the small room at the jail. A guard stood as always over by the door but a safe distance away so that I could regale Michael with all the filthy tales of my incestuous fucking.

It had been almost a week since I had first fucked our son in that hot and steamy sex session. We had been banging like rabbits ever since. Without doubt Sam had become my new lover. I was completely addicted to his young body and that magnificent big cock.

Michael leaned into me again and said, "So he is really well hung?"

"Oh baby - - he is so fucking big - - and as thick as a cucumber. He really fucks me so hard and deep - - and the orgasms, oh my god, you have no idea how hard I cum when he's fucking me - - it's just amazing!" I replied, trying to keep myself from talking too loudly.

"Jeepers that little stud - - who would have guessed it - - I always thought of him as a shy Mommy's boy," Michael said.

"Oh he is certainly a Mommy's Boy - - but in all the right ways," I said.

"So he has fucked you in the bed with you riding him and on top of you with your legs in the air - - what else have you done?" Michael asked with a sly look.

I leaned in closer so that we were just inches apart. I glanced over to see if the guard was trying to listen in but he just stood there stony faced.

"Well baby," I began trying to put on my most seductive low voice, "Our son, our big, well hung son, has fucked me senseless in nearly every room in the house. We have done it on the sofa in the living room, where I sat on his lap and bounced up and down on his massive tool - - we take showers together where we soap each other up and get really hot and wet, then he presses me against the wall and pounds my hungry little cunt. In the kitchen he bent me over the table and nailed me from behind, and as you know doggy is my favourite position. He rammed his huge big cock right in me then he reached around and squeezed on my tits - - I fucking loved it baby - - the other night I got a tape measure and put it alongside his cock - - that fucking huge shaft is 11 inches long and 8 inches thick - - and boy does he know how to use it."

Michael listened intently to my descriptions getting ever more wild eyed. I glanced down to see a bulge appearing in his bright orange jump suit. I was making my husband hard just by talking, but I always could do that.

Spurred on by Michael's growing hard-on, I continued, "Yesterday Sam was out sun bathing in the garden; he was sprawled out on the grass wearing only a tight pair of shorts. I went and changed into my little bikini, you know, that white one that ties up at the sides and that my big rack almost spills out of, then I went out and laid down next to him. Well it didn't take long for that fuck stud to notice so I didn't have the bikini on for very long before he ripped it off me and was down between my legs munching on my wet pussy - - god that boy can sure suck a cunt - - anyway, then of course his shorts come down and wham bam that big donkey dick is back inside me, fucking the shit out of me in the middle of the lawn - - good job the neighbours are away on holiday."

I winked at Michael as I leaned back in the chair. He now sported a full on erection in his jump-suit and moved uneasy in his chair.

"Holy fuck Susan - - wow - - you dirty bitch - - all with your own son too - - shit I am so turned on right now." Michael said as he tried to compose himself.

"Yes so I can see!" I said nodding my head down to his crotch.

Michael moved his hands over his lap and glanced over to the guard. I noticed that his stony faced expression now had a slight smile, a Mona Liza type one, hardly noticeable but there all the same.

"So - - what's on the agenda for tonight then?" Michael asked with a wicked grin on his face.

"Well I'm not sure really, but Sam sleeps in our bed with me every night now and we fuck at least once or twice a day so no doubt I will get a good seeing too before I fall asleep in his big arms tonight." I replied.

Michael leaned back towards me and said in low very quiet voice, "How about taking him up your ass?"

I raised my eyebrows and smiled, then said, "I thought only your cock was allowed in my big butt babe?"

"Well - - yeah normally - - but I'm not gonna be getting up there anytime soon am I? I think you should do it - - open your ass wide and let him stick his big cock in you."

I could see Michael getting more and more turned on by our discussion. I had been thinking about anal sex with Sam but I must admit the thought of that giant ramrod reaming my ass was quite scary. I let Michael hear what he wanted to hear though and whispered, "Okay baby - - just for you - - I will let Sam fuck my big fat juicy ass!"

We both gazed into each other's eyes with a lust filled look, wanting to rip each other's clothes off right there and then, in front of the guard. Whist Sam was more than making up for my husband's absence at home, I still loved Michael very much and was missing him.

A loud bell went off, shaking us from our thoughts. The guard walked over and said in a deep, authoritative tone, "Time to go lady."

I kissed Michael good bye and as we hugged I could feel his boner pressing against me. I left feeling horny and ready for a good hard fucking from my well endowed son.

I drove home thinking about taking Sam's big cock up my ass. Michael had ploughed his dick up my butt many times and I must say I did love it, but Sam was much bigger than his father. Not only longer but much thicker, I wasn't sure if I would be able to get it up my ass. The thought of it though was making me even hotter than I already was.

That night I got naked and just put on a bathrobe, I tied it around the waist and waited for Sam to come home. My visit to see Michael had really made me hot and wet, telling him the dirty details of my affair with our son had let me relive the last week of my life and now as I waited for my young lover to get back between my legs, I again thought of taking his huge fat prick deep in my tight ass.

As Sam arrived home, I barely allowed him to get through the door before I pounced on him. I jumped up and grabbed him around the neck, throwing my legs around his waist. He placed his arms under my ass and held me in his firm grip as we locked mouths and thrust our tongues into each other.

I ran my fingers threw his hair and banged my heels against his tight firm ass. His big strong arms supported my weight underneath me and his hands gently pressed into my fleshy ass.

We finally broke the kiss and I slid down from his body.

I looked into my handsome son's eyes and said, "Let's go fuck baby, Mommy is so fucking horny for your big bad cock."

We ran hand in hand up the stairs and into my bedroom. I untied my robe and threw myself back on the bed, spreading my legs open giving my son the sight of his naked big breasted mother sprawled on the bed, ready to be fucked.

"Get down there and eat that pussy baby - - get your tongue right up Mommy's wet twat."

He responded to my command and quickly dropped down between my thighs. I felt his mouth lock around my snatch and his tongue probe at my hole. He encircled my clit and within seconds was lapping furiously at my wet cunt. I wrapped my legs around his head and pulled his hair, thrusting my pussy harder into his mouth.

"OH FUCK YEAH - - OOHHHHHHH BABY - - EAT THAT FILTHY COCK CAVERN - - GET YOUR TONGUE RIGHT IN THERE SON - - MUNCH ON MOMMY'S CUNT - - OOOOOOOHHH."

I moaned with intense pleasure as Sam shoved his tongue into my pussy, licking and sucking at my juices. A few moments of that and I was cumming hard. I clamped my thighs tighter against his head and writhed around as the intense orgasm washed over me. My tits quivered and shook as I gasped for breath, feeling my son's mouth sucking it all out of me.

"YES BABY - - YES - - FUCK - - SUCK THAT CUNT - - MAKING MOMMY CUM - - YOU DIRTY LITTLE FUCKER - - OH THAT'S SO GOOD - - EAT THAT PUSSY - - OHHH SHIT." I screamed as I felt another big climax building inside me.

That little shit used his mouth and tongue to take me to three earth shattering orgasms, before I told him to stop.

"OK BABY - - OK - - THAT'S GOOD - - OH YEAH - - NOW FUCK ME - - FUCK ME WITH THAT MASSIVE YOUNG COCK - - GET THAT BIG PRICK IN ME AND FUCK YOUR HORNY MOTHER GOOD AND HARD."

Sam whipped down his jeans and peeled off his shirt. His balls looked big and heavy and his mighty cock was already fully hard. I opened my legs wide and put my hands down to my dripping wet cunt. I pulled my pussy lips open and said,

"THERE IT IS YOU BIG COCKED FUCKER - - GET THAT GIANT JACKHAMMER UP THIS SPUNK TRENCH AND FUCK ME HARD - - MOMMY NEEDS A DAMN GOOD SEEING TOO."

"Sure thing Mom, anything you say - - I am the man of the house now right?" He said as he took hold of his big wang and brought it to my wide open twat.

"THAT'S RIGHT BABY - - YOU ARE THE MAN OF THE HOUSE - - AND YOU OWN THIS PUSSY - - NOW RAM THAT FAT FUCKER RIGHT UP THERE AND TAKE WHAT'S YOURS."

Sam lurched forwards, thrusting his entire 11 inch shaft to the very depths of my pussy in one long hard shove. I screamed out as my whole body felt like it was being split in two by the giant invading whopper cock.

"ARRGHHHHHH FUCK - - OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

His mouth came down and wrapped around my big tits, sucking and licking on my nipples. I wrapped my legs around his back and bounced my heels off his ass as he began to plunge in and out of my well fucked pussy. He bounded up and down off my body, slamming himself as deep as he could go into me. My cunt muscles gripped around his hammering shaft and the bed below us began to creek, as it had done ever since I first brought my son to this bed.

"FUCK ME BABY - - GIVE MOMMY THAT HUGE COCK - - PUMP THAT PUSSY YOU FUCKING WELL HUNG STUD - - BANG IT TILL YOU CUM."

My screaming and filthy talk just spurred Sam on; he used his elbows for leverage as he practically did press-ups on top of me, lunging his monster weapon in and out of my honey pot cunt.

"YOU LIKE THIS MOM?" He said, "YOU LIKE YOUR SON FUCKING YOU WHILE DAD IS IN PRISON?"

"OHHHHHH YES BABY - - MOMMY LOVES IT - - YOUR COCK IS SO MUCH BIGGER AND FATTER THAN YOUR FATHER'S - - I JUST LOVE HOW HARD YOU FUCK ME - - GOD YOUR COCK IS SO BIG - - OHHHHHH."

Just then he pulled his dick out of me and with a wet sloppy pop, my cunt was empty. He grabbed me by the waist and with a strong manly throw, twisted me completely over onto my stomach.

He then grabbed my hips and pulled me towards him, forcing me onto my hands and knees. I loved the way my sexy strong son could control me like that, throwing me around and bending my busty body to his will.

"OUCHHHHH - - ARRGHHHHHHRRHHH." I screamed out as two hard slaps came crashing down on my ass. Sam was spanking me - - his own mother - - and I loved it. My eyes rolled back in my head as he thrust his large manhood back into my waiting pussy.

"OHHHHH YES FUCK ME AND SPANK ME BABY - - YOU’RE THE MAN OF THE HOUSE - - YOU OWN IT - - TAKE THAT PUSSY WITH YOUR MASSIVE PRICK."

I yelled at my son who immediately began to pound me from behind.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

My son's hands came smashing down on my butt cheeks which sent shivers shooting up my spine. My huge tits swung and swayed underneath me as Sam pounded his cock into me hard and deep. His young body banged against mine and his heavy balls slapped against my clit. The whole room was again filled with the sounds of hard incestuous fucking. The bed-head knocked against the wall and squeaked and moved as though ready to collapse. The slapping of our bodies and my loud screams and moans of pleasure deflected off the walls. My dirty talk just made the scene even hotter.

"OHHHH JESUS - - OHHHH GOD YES - - FUCK THAT PUSSY - - YOUR COCK IS SO BIG - - MY CUNT LOVES YOUR BIG COCK BABY - - KEEP FUCKING ME HARD - - MOMMY IS GONNA CUM AGAIN - - OHHHHHHH."

Orgasm after orgasm washed over me, I could hardly remain on my hands and knees, I felt so weak and had to use my arms to support myself. All the while Sam kept pounding at my hungry pussy, battering my insides with his thick dick.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

His hands repeatedly whacked against my fat ass, causing me to lunge forwards with the sudden pain.

"TAKE IT MOM - - TAKE IT HARD - - GOD I LOVE YOUR PUSSY."

"AND I LOVE YOUR BIG COCK BABY - - YOU ARE SO DEEP IN MY CUNT - - FUCK - - OHHHHH YESSSSSS - - YOU HUGE BIG DICKED FUCKER - - OHHHH."

We continued to shout obscenities at each other as we carried on with our hard fuck.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

More firm and hard spanking of my ass, sent me into yet another big body rocking orgasm.

"YES OHHHHHH FUCK - - FUCK ME - - OHHHHH."

For well over half an hour, I slammed and bounced back against my son's toned body, meeting the merciless and frenzied thrusting of his massive 11 inch gear stick into my soaking wet cunt. The bed was covered in patches of my love juices that dripped from my pussy and off his invading dong, every time he withdrew from me and then rammed it back home.

His hands mauled and pulled at my pendulous big tits as he held onto them below me. I threw my head backwards and forwards off the pillow like I was possessed by the devil, my screams and moans growing ever louder.

"OHHHHH FUCK ME - - FUCK ME - - FUCK ME SON - - BANG THAT PUSSY HARD - - GIVE YOUR MOTHER WHAT SHE NEEDS - - GIVE ME THAT GIANT COCK - - OHHHHHH."

Just then I felt Sam bring his hand onto my ass and move his thumb between my crack. I opened my eyes and took a sharp inhale of breath as he gently began to massage my asshole.

"MMMMMMM - - OH YEAH BABY - - PLAY WITH MY BUTTHOLE - - STICK YOUR FINGER IN THERE - - AND JUST KEEP - - FUCKING ME!"

I felt his thumb push at my sphincter and I tried to relax my muscles. His cock continued to hammer my dripping pussy but I was now taken over by his thumb as he pushed it into my ass. I immediately came again, as I felt his thumb go deep up my tight hole.

"OH YES BABY - - OPEN MY ASS UP - - FINGER THAT DIRTY HOLE - - SHOVE IT IN."

I screamed out and buried my face into the pillow in orgasmic ecstasy, feeling my whole insides being worked over by my own son. His horse hung truncheon plunging up my pussy and his chubby thumb probing inside my ass.

I thought of what Michael had said, about letting Sam stick his prick up my big fat butt and my mind filled with the dirty thoughts of having that huge knob ripping my asshole apart and fucking me hard.

"OHHHH BABY - - GIVE IT TO YOUR DIRTY MOTHER - - FUCK THAT PUSSY AND BURY THAT THUMB UP MY ASS - - SPREAD IT OPEN BABY - - SPREAD IT OPEN - - READY FOR YOUR COCK!"

Sam froze. His cock stopped moving inside me and his whole body went rigid. I looked over my shoulder and said. "What's wrong baby - - don't stop - - please don't stop fucking me."

Sam was wide eyed and his mouth had dropped open. He went to speak but seemed unsure. Finally he said. "Mom - - did - - you just say - - ready for my cock?"

Sam looked inquisitively at me as I smiled back at him and slowly replied.

"YES BABY - - READY - - FOR - - YOUR - - GREAT - - BIG - - FAT - - COCK!"

"OH MY GOD MOM - - YOU MEAN - - I CAN - - FUCK YOUR - - ASS?" he said rather shocked.

"YES, SAM - - I WANNA SEE HOW MUCH OF THAT MASSIVE 11 INCH PRICK YOU CAN SHOVE INTO MY BIG FAT BASTARD ASS!"

He let out a loud and deep groan as he again began to furiously pump his mighty member deep into my twat. My huge boobs again swung from side to side and slapped together with every thrust.

His thumb now shoved even deeper into my asshole and he began to yell.

"OH YES MOM - - I WANNA FUCK YOUR ASS - - I LOVE YOUR BIG BUBBLE BUTT - - I WANNA FUCK IT SO HARD - - AND SHOOT MY CUM UP YOUR ASS - - OHHHHHH MOM!"

I could feel he was almost ready to cum and I was desperate to take his big potent load inside me, but after a week I still hadn't tasted it and I wanted too so bad.

I moved forward, causing his large appendage to drop from my well fucked cunt. I quickly gathered up the last bit of energy in my legs and spun myself around. His massive cock looked so big and angry, pointing directly at me.

"CUM IN MY FACE BABY - - SHOOT THAT BIG STICKY LOAD ALL OVER MOMMY'S FACE."

I took his throbbing cock in my hand and wrapped my lips around it, taking him deep to the back of my throat. I could taste my pussy on it, the salty juices from my repeated orgasms mingled with his tasty pre-cum. I swallowed hard, trying not to gag on his huge lob of meat. I worked my hand up and down the slippery shaft banging my fist against his heavy balls.

"OHHHHH MOM - - GONNA CUM - - NOW - - OHHHHHHHH."

Sam held onto the back of my head as I felt a big glob of cum fire to the back of my mouth. I quickly pulled him out and let the next stream land across my face, streaking from my forehead, over my eye and down my cheek. The next jet hit my face and ran down into my mouth, where I swallowed my son's thick sweet tasting sperm. Normally a man's spunk was salty and unpleasant, but Sam's tasted so good.

Another load fired out of his spitting copra and hit me on the chin, before dripping down and forming little puddles on my big tits.

"MMMMMMMM," I groaned as I took his cum firing missile of a cock back into my mouth. I sucked it hard, taking every last drop out of it and swirling the white mess around on my tongue before swallowing it down my throat.

After I sucked it dry, I pulled it from my mouth with a loud pop and let it wave like a deflating balloon in front of my eyes.

I looked down and saw my breasts covered in thick sticky goo. I scooped it up with my fingers and like the dirty slut that I was, hungrily licked and slurped it into my mouth.

We both collapsed down on the bed, exhausted from our hour long mother and son fucking. We both breathed heavily and not for the first time, were both covered in sweat. I looked at Sam's hot god like body, glistening and gleaming under the light. My own frame looked just as good, my fake tits wet with the remains of his cum.

Sam turned his head from the pillow and looked at me. I met his gaze as he said.

"I'm sorry mom - - I know you wanted me to fuck you up the ass - - but it got me so hot I just couldn't hold on any longer."

I reached my hand up and cupped his young innocent looking face. He was so handsome and he was all mine. I smiled at him and simply replied.

"Don't worry baby - - tomorrow is another day - - mommy can wait till then to feel that great big dick up her ass - - after all it's just you and me now - - me and my big boy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment