Translate

Friday, August 17, 2012

My Son, The New Man of the House Chapter 2

My Son, The New Man of the House by blackfen

CHAPTER TWO

Somehow I managed to resist fucking my son that night. We kissed again and then agreed to go to separate beds and see how we felt the next day. That night though laying in my empty bed, I fingered and fucked myself to a wet sticky orgasm. My every thought was of my son and having him in my bed. It wasn't until after that I got to thinking about my imprisoned husband.

I tried to justify to myself what I was planning to do with my son. Michael had been stupid enough to get himself caught and sent to prison. It wasn't my fault that he wasn't going to be around for the next ten years. Surly he knew that I could never last that long without getting a good fucking; after all he had known for the last 20 years what a sexually insatiable slut I was.

Would it really be cheating? I mean at least I wouldn't be bouncing on some random guys cock. How can sleeping with my son really be called having an affair? Surly Michael would understand?

After a restless night's sleep, I finally woke up around midday and found Sam already gone from the house. I had to hurry to get ready as I was due to visit the jail in an hour. On the way there I decided to talk to Michael about my sex problem. Despite his hard-man image he was actually very understanding; maybe he would have another solution that didn't involve me fucking our son!

****************

"The thing is baby - - you know how fucking horny I am - - I mean 10 years is a fucking long time!"

Michael sat in his prison jumpsuit, with his mouth open, shocked at what I had just suggested to him.

"Michael I know it's really bad - - but - - well - - at least it's our son and not some guy I pick up - - is it?"

He continued to stare at me, without speaking.

"Well - - what do you think?" I said.

Finally he looked around and glanced at the guard stood over by the door. Then he looked back at me and said,

"Well honey - - Okay!"

The surprised look on my face must have been a picture, because Michael burst out laughing and said,

"You should see your face - - you weren't expecting that were you?"

I shook my head and said in almost disbelief,

"What did you say - - you said OK?"

"Yes," he said still chuckling. "It's fine - - go for it."

"You mean you don't mind me fucking him - - fucking our son?" I said.

"No it's fine," he said again, "I know you can't wait ten years to be fucked - - I don't expect you too - - I thought you would cheat on me soon enough - - so if it's Sam then I don't have to worry about you running off with anyone!"

I sat there still dumbstruck that my husband was actually telling me that it was okay for me to have sex with our 18 year old son. He smiled again and leaned closer into me. I leaned in as well as he whispered to me, "There is one condition though - - you tell me all about it!"

I sat back in the chair and wide eyed I said,

"Tell you all about what!"

"Tell me all the details!" he replied.

I began laughing as I realised what my husband meant. He had always loved me to talk dirty during sex, telling him what I wanted and what I was doing to him. He got as big a kick out of it as I did. What he wanted now was for me to describe having sex with our son.

I suddenly felt very horny again and began to think about going home and getting it on with Sam.

"You know what I mean darling," Michael said, "Come here once a week and fill me in on what you're - - you know - - getting up to!"

I smiled broadly and nodded in agreement. If that's all it took for Michael to agree to my filthy little plan then I was more than willing to go along with it.

"How do you know that Sam will wanna do it?" Michael asked.

I regaled him with the details of what had happened last night, he sat listening intently.

"Hmmmm, so the little stud wants to become the man of the house does he?" he said smiling, "Well then I guess you better let him babe!"

My husband and I both laughed out loud, which attracted the gaze of the guard, stood about 30 feet away.

"Alright baby - - go home now and get what you need - - but come back next week and tell me EVERYTHING." Michael said.

I kissed him goodbye and gave him a hug, as I did I whispered seductively in his ear,

"Tonight baby, our son is gonna be balls deep in my cunt!"

Michael groaned as I turned to walk away, giving me a gentle pat on my bubble butt. Leaving the jail, I had never been so excited - - or horny!

*********

It was just getting dark when I arrived home and Sam was sat in the living room watching TV.

"Hey Mom," he said as I walked in. "Have you been to see dad?"

"Yes babe, he’s doing fine." I replied.

Sam stood up from the couch and wrapped his arms around me. I let out a moan of pleasure as his strong arms scooped me up and he planted his lips against mine. We kissed deeply again and our tongues danced together. Seconds passed before I could feel his bulge pressing against me. He felt huge and my pussy began to really get wet.

Finally we pulled our lips apart and I looked deep into my hunky son's blue eyes.

"Your dad and I talked about things - - he says it's ok for us to - - you know - - fuck!"

"Shit mom - - you told him?" he said looking rather surprised.

"Yes baby - - and he says it's fine - - he was really cool about it!" I replied.

"Wow - - shit that's - - errrrmmmm - - yeah cool dad!" Sam said still looking unsure.

"Don't worry son," I said trying to reassure him as I stroked his hair, "Your dad knows how much I need sex."

I grabbed him tight and forced my tongue back into his mouth. He grabbed my ass and began to fondle it roughly - - which I loved.

Feeling his hard-on against me I finally pulled back and looked down. His bulge was truly impressive. It strained the front of his jeans and looked ready to burst out. It was clear that my son was a nice big boy.

Giving him a dirty seductive smile, I took him by the hand and said, "Are you ready to come and be the new man of the house baby?"

He nodded eagerly and said, "Yeah - - Sure am mom - - I have wanted this for so long."

I was surprised to hear this but right now all I could think of was getting my gorgeous son naked on my bed and getting that big thing up my horny wet pussy.

Pulling him behind me I began to walk towards the living room door. Glancing back over my shoulder I said,

"Come on big boy - - it's fuck your mother time!"

No comments:

Post a Comment