Translate

Monday, August 20, 2012

My Son, The New Man of the House Chapter 5

My Son, The New Man of the House by blackfen

CHAPTER FIVE

I woke up in the middle of the night to feel Sam's tongue lapping at my wet pussy and before long we were making the bed bang against the wall again, as we indulged in another hot and steamy sex session.

The next day was a Saturday and I woke up around noon. Our late night fucking had kept us awake until after 3am. Sam was still fast asleep, his naked young body lying next to me. His cock was soft and rested against his groin, but still managed to look big.

I got up and showered. My pussy ached from the good hard seeing too that my hunky son had been giving me. It felt empty without his large dick up there. I was becoming very addicted to that fat weapon.

I was in the kitchen when Sam finally got up. He walked in completely naked and came and stood behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pushed himself against me. I was wearing only a towelling robe and could feel his hard muscled body press into my back.

"Morning baby," I said as I felt him plant a little kiss on my neck. "How are you doing today?"

"Fine Mom - - totally fine," he replied as he again kissed my neck.

His hands ran up from my stomach and cupped my large breasts. He mauled at the robe trying to untie it. His hands then roamed over my tits, pinching and playing with hard erect nipples. He buried his face into my neck and gently trailed his lips along, kissing and caressing me.

I pressed my ass back into his crotch and could already feel his cock beginning to harden.

"Oh baby - - you’re getting big for mommy," I said as he dug his fingers into my fleshy big boobs.

I ground my bubble butt against his hardening, naked shaft and groaned with pleasure as he slid his tongue over my neck. His hands roamed around my chest, gripping and pulling on my ample tits. We were starting to get hot and heavy and by the feel of his cock behind me, he was again ready to plunge it to the depths of my pussy.

He raised his hands and brought them to my shoulders, where he swiftly tugged on the dressing gown and lifted it from me, dropping it to the floor. We now both stood naked. I felt him lean his body forwards and his big cock press against my ass. He gyrated against me and lodged his giant erection between the cheeks of my ass. His hands returned to my tits and using his weight against me, ground his body against my back.

"Ohhhhh baby - - oooooooo - - your cock is so big again - - LET’S FUCK!" I demanded.

He moved his hands to my back and pushed me forwards. I reached out and spread my arms across the sideboard in front of me, shoving my ass backwards and into the air. I raised myself on tip-toes and braced myself for what I knew was coming.

Sam brought his hand down forcefully onto my ass and spanked me several times.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

I let out a painful but pleasurable cry as I felt the stinging sensation on my butt.

He then placed his hands on my hips and said "Ready mom?"

"Yes baby - - give it to me - - bang that big fucker right in me."

I felt the head of his bulbous cock touch my pussy and in seconds he was buried to the balls. I screamed out as he began to move himself back and forwards, withdrawing about half of his mighty dong and then quickly thrusting it right back in.

"OOOOHHHHHH FUCK YES - - FUCK ME BABY - - FUCK ME WITH THAT DONKEY DICK - - OHHHHH SHIT."

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

He repeatedly hit my ass as he plunged my pussy with his cock. I pressed my breasts into the cold marble of the sideboard and tried to hold my balance on tip-toes while he pounded away at my hungry wet snatch.

"YES FUCK IT BABY - - ARRGHHHHHHRRRR - - MOMMY LOVES THAT - - FUCKING HUGE COCK."

The kitchen echoed with the sounds of our hard slapping bodies as he bounced his young torso against my ass, his large heavy balls whacking against my clit.

"OH MOM - - I LOVE THE WAY YOUR ASS CHEEKS RIPPLE WHEN I’M FUCKING YOU." he said as he again spanked my ass. SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

"ITS - - ALL YOURS BABY - - THAT ASS BELONGS TO YOU - - ARRGHHHHHH - - HARDER BABY - - FUCK ME HARDER WITH THAT BIG FAT COCK - - OOOOOOOHH."

Just then and without warning, he stepped back and his huge dick fell from my pussy. Before I could react to the loss of his monster tool from my wet cunt, I felt his hands grabbing my ass and opening me up and he then buried his face between my fat butt cheeks. Then the most amazing sensation ripped through my entire body as Sam stuck his tongue on my asshole.

"ARRGHHHHHH - - BABY - - YES - - " I screamed out as he worked his tongue around my ass, gently probing the tip against my asshole. "YES SON - - ARRGHHHHHH - - YES - - OHHHHH EAT THAT ASS - - OHHHHH YES."

I was in complete ecstasy as he worked my ass over. I reached around trying to hold my balance and yanked my ass cheeks apart, shoving my backside against his young face. His tongue was swirling around against it and I could feel my asshole getting wet with his spit.

"TONGUE ME BABY - - EAT THAT ASS - - GET IT READY FOR THAT GIANT COCK - - OHHHHH FUCK THAT'S SO GOOD - - EAT THAT ASSHOLE YOU DIRTY LITTLE FUCKER - - "

My husband had fucked me up the butt many times but had never gone down and licked my ass. The feeling was driving me wild. Sam had brought his hand up to my cunt and was doubling my pleasure as he drove his fingers deep into my dripping wet pussy.

"OOOOHHHH BABY - - YES - - GONNA CUM IN YOUR FACE - - OH YES BABY - - MAKE ME CUM." I yelled out to him and tried to grab his hair as my whole body rocked with an intense orgasm. My pussy muscles tightened and contracted around his thrusting fingers and his tongue pressing against my asshole just made it even more amazing.

"OHHH BABY - - EAT THAT ASS - - FINGER THAT WET CUNT - - GOD YOU DIRTY FUCKER - - TAKE MOMMY - - TAKE ME BABY - - "

Sam rode me through what seemed like a never ending orgasm as he relentlessly licked my butt and fingered my sopping wet pussy. His young handsome face remained wedged between my fat ass cheeks and I ground backwards to try and force him even deeper.

After almost ten minutes of munching at my hole, he pulled back and stood up. I quickly turned around and breathing very heavily, threw my arms around his neck. I slammed my mouth against his and sent my tongue diving in, his massive hard on pressed against my stomach as I held onto his hard body.

We kissed hard and deep, his hands running over my back and then down to my butt, where he again clawed and mauled at my fleshy backside. We eventually broke our wet and sloppy kiss and I looked him in the eye and still trying to regain control of my breathing, said, "Oh baby - - fuck - - I want it baby - - you have made my - - ass all wet - - now it's time you FUCKED IT!"

I reached my hand down between our bodies and took a firm grip around his throbbing shaft. I jacked him off fast, slamming my fist along the entire mass of thick man-meat.

"Oh mom - - yeah I wanna fuck your ass - - let's go back up to bed?"

"Oh no need baby - - come into the living room - - you can bend me over the sofa and bang that big boy in - - "

We ran from the kitchen, my big boobs bouncing around and Sam's huge wet cock flapping from side to side like a giant flag-pole. We got to the living room and I threw myself down on the sofa. Sam was just behind me as I sat there and reached out for his big cock. I opened my mouth wide and engulfed him down, encircling my tongue around his big prick-head.

After a few quick slurps I withdrew it from my mouth and looked up at my handsome son. With a wicked smile I said, "Right baby - - let's see how much of this rump splitter we can get up my ass shall we?"

Sam nodded his approval and I turned my whole body around. Planting my knees into the cold leather of the seat and pressing my fat tits against the back. I stuck my ass out and looked over my shoulder at my son.

"GO ON BABY - - NAIL YOUR DIRTY, SLUTTY MOTHER'S ASS."

"Oh mom - - you are such a hot little piece of ass - - so much better than those stupid sluts that I normally fuck." Sam said as he took his baseball bat cock in hand and lowered himself to my waiting butt.

"YOU DON'T NEED ANY OF THOSE SLUTS, SAM - - JUST BRING THAT MASSIVE WHOPPER HOME TO ME AND TAKE MY BODY, BABY - - OHHHHHHH."

I felt his large cock separate my ass cheeks and connect with my hole. I tried to relax my muscles and expand my asshole so he could enter me. I was again breathing heavy and my heart was pounding in my chest. Half with the excitement and anticipation of what was about to happen and half with a nervous feeling that maybe his cock was just too big for my tight ass.

Sam sent a stream of spit down from his mouth which landed on the tip of his cock, great aim my boy!

I gripped the back of the sofa and held on tight as he pressed forward, forcing my sphincter to open up to the invasion of his large thick dick.

"ARRGHHHHHHRRRRR - - SHIT!"

I screamed so loudly as he inched his mighty cock into my tight butt. I could feel my hole ripping open as he drilled me forwards. He went slow and gently at first, knowing that I needed to get accustomed to his large equipment. The orgasms immediately hit me and I could hardly maintain my position bent over the back of the sofa. My legs felt like jelly as he leaned against me, sending another couple of inches into me.

"ARRGHHHHHH - - YES - - AAAARRGHHHHHH - - EASY BABY - - EASY - - SO FUCKING - - BIG - - OOOOHHHHH YES - - SUCH A BIG COCK - - FILLING - - MY - - ASS - - ARRGHHHHHHRRR YES - - ARRGHHHHHHR - - YOU’RE FUCKING MY ASS - - MY SON IS ACTUALLY FUCKING MY ASS!"

I was rocked by another powerful orgasm as Sam kept delving his ass plunging cock deep in my bowels. I was screaming in ecstasy and pain, my asshole felt on fire, my cunt was wet and contracting hard. My tits mashed against the leather of the sofa and my heart pumped with energy. It felt like a real baseball bat had been shoved up my ass, I had never taken anything so big. Michael's cock had felt big in my butt but my son's just felt truly enormous.

"You okay Mom?" Sam asked tenderly.

"ARRRR - - YEAH - - BABY - - IT FEELS AMAZING HONEY - - SO FUCKING BIG AND HARD - - YOU'RE REALLY REAMING ME OUT WITH THAT HUGE FAT PRICK - - OHHHHHH."

Sam took a firm hold of my hips and very slowly began to withdraw his dick a few inches. It felt like the whole thing was up my butt but I knew it was probably only about five or six inches in. He started to fuck it in and out, sliding it deep in me and then again pulling it back a little.

"OHHHHHH - - ARRGHHHH - - YES - - BABY - - A LITTLE MORE - - LITTLE HARDER - - FUCK THAT ASS, SWEETIE - - FUCK MY BUTT HARD - - ARRGHHHHHHR! YEAH - - RAM THAT BIG FAT FUCKER IN THERE HARD - - ARRGHHHHHHRRR."

Sam began to pick up the pace, steadily getting into a nice rhythm of moving about three or four inches at a time inside my asshole. Backwards and forwards, in and out, his thick cock drilling his horny dirty mother's backside.

"OOHHH ARRGHHHHHHRRR BABY - - YEAH - - THAT'S GOOD - - ARRGHHHHHHR - - SO BIG - - SUCH A BIG COCK RIGHT UP MOMMY'S ASS - - ARRGHHHHHHRR - - GOOD BOY - - FUCK IT HARD YOU DIRTY BUTT FUCKER - - FUCK YOUR MOTHER'S ASS - - OOOHHHHHHH - - SHIT - - YES!"

My whole body felt ready to collapse. I had to really cling on to the back of the sofa to support my body. Sam's ass reaming cock kept thrusting me forwards, pressing my big boobs harder into the back of the seat. I had never orgasmed so much in my entire life. It seemed endless. Time after time my pussy spurted out my love juices, unable to be stopped without Sam's cock in there to plug my cunt hole.

He moaned and groaned as he screwed my gaping asshole with that massive fuck stick. His hands held me tight around my hips as he used his leverage to pick up speed.

"AARRGHHHHHH FUCK - - FUCK - - ARRGHHHHHH."

I was screaming the house down with every hard and deep ramming of his cock into my insides. My son was fucking my ass off in a way that nobody had before. Fucking the shit out of his horny, big cock loving, incestuous mother. My mind was in a total spin as I tried to deal with the mixture of pain and intense pleasure that I felt in my ass. My cunt now gushed as my orgasms grew harder and longer, a wet puddle forming on the leather sofa below our hard fucking bodies.

"AHHHHHH - - FUCK THAT ASS HONEY - - SLAM THAT BIG COCK RIGHT UP THERE - - OHHHHH YOU BIG DICKED BASTARD - - RAM THAT FAT ASS HARD - - BEAT THAT ASS TILL I CAN'T WALK - - SLAM MY ASS, SON - - ARRGHHHHHHR FUCK IT - - "

My lust for my son was so intense. You know that feeling when you are so horny and lusting after someone that you hardly know what to do to satisfy that animal instinct?

I slammed myself against him with all the final energy I could muster. I was totally exhausted but at the same time sheer adrenalin pushed me on.

Sam cried out but it was too unintelligible too distinguish the words. He went even deeper and harder into my ass, and I instantly felt the hot gushing spunk fire from his cock and coat my burning hot insides. He jerked forwards and sent another copious amount of cum jetting inside me, unloading his heavy young balls.

"OOOOOOOO - - AHHHHHHHHH - - YES - - OHHHHHHHH BABY - - YES - - RIGHT UP MOMMY'S ASS - - SHOOT THAT HOT SPUNK DEEP - - ARRGHHHHHHRRR."

I loved the feeling of having my son's cum in my ass. It helped to cool my burning ring that he had so well fucked with his monster meat.

He fell against my back and we collapsed in an awkward twisted heap. His arm reached across me and took a firm squeeze of my tits. His large cock still wedged deep in my ass. We both breathed heavy and let out deep sighs.

As we lay there, our bodies entwined together, trying to regain our composure, I thought about my husband. I had never been so well fucked in my life. My whole body was completely exhausted but I was absolutely satisfied. My pussy felt hot and wet, my asshole on fire but still tightly gripping around my son's deflating cock.

Sam leaned his head against mine and we kissed deeply. I could hardly move but after we broke our lips apart I simply said,

"Fucking amazing, Sam - - just fucking amazing, son!"

***************

As the weeks passed Sam and I continued our intense relationship. Anal fucking became as regular as pussy and I got used to Sam's enormous size ramming both my well fucked holes. Of course I didn't neglect my mouth either. Most mornings I would wake Sam up by taking his big morning wood and deep throating that thick juicy tool, until he exploded in my mouth. Being a young stud he always recovers quickly, so we normally end up fucking before getting out of bed.

I still visited my husband in the prison on a weekly basis, giving him all the details of what Sam and I had been up to in that big bed - - or anywhere else we ended up fucking. Michael would always get a hard-on in his jump-suit as I told him how our son had dumped a big load of cum in me right before I came to the jail, or how Sam and I had fucked in the back seat of the car right outside the prison gates.

Michael tried to appeal his sentence but with no luck, he would have to serve the whole ten years. I was sad about that, but at least my sexual needs would be more than well looked after - - by my big well hung son - - my one and only Man of the House!

No comments:

Post a Comment