Translate

Saturday, August 18, 2012

My Son, The New Man of the House Chapter 3

My Son, The New Man of the House by blackfen

CHAPTER THREE

As we headed up the stairs, Sam let out a groan, I looked back to see him watching my ass move from side to side as I walked up, His massive bulge seemingly getting even bigger and harder in his jeans.

We walked into the bedroom and I told Sam to lie on the big double bed, it had seemed so empty since Michael went but now I was ready to share it again.

I stood at the foot of the bed and looked down at my hunky young son, ready to make him my new lover.

I swiftly and silently removed my top and slid my jeans down my legs. I reached round and un-clasped my lacy bra and threw it to the floor. Sam's eyes intently focused on my big hanging jugs and his mouth dropped open at the sight before him. I took the waistband of my panties between my fingers and ripped them down, exposing my neatly trimmed pussy to my baby boy.

"GET THOSE JEANS OFF BABY - - SHOW MOMMY THAT GREAT BIG FUCKER!" I often got dominant and commanding with my husband, but I surprised myself with my words to my son. I just felt more horny and ready for sex than at any other time before. I was literally gagging to be fucked hard.

Sam wasted no time in unzipping his jeans and raising his ass off the bed slightly so he could take them off. I stood gazing at his crotch as he eased his jeans down over his huge length.

The top of his jeans came down, slowly exposing his big cock inch by inch. Then suddenly it sprung free over the top of the waistband and slapped heavily back against Sam's stomach. My eyes flew wide open as I took in the awesome sight that laid on my bed.

"HOLY FUCK BABY - - THAT IS FUCKING HUGE!” I let out a loud gasp as I felt my knees go weak. My son. My own beautiful young son, had the biggest cock I had ever seen in my life. It had to be at least 11 inches long and very fat. The thick veins bulged from the sides, snaking around the mighty pole's length.

I remained fixated on his whopper cock as he pulled his T-shirt up over his head and now lay there on my bed completely naked.

"Are you okay Mom?" he asked after a few more silent moments, of me just staring at his big dick.

"Errmmm - - yeah baby - - it's just - - errrmm - - you’re very BIG!" I replied.

"You like it Mom?" he said with a seductive tone.

"Oh baby, it's fucking beautiful - - how big is it? I said, still staring at the throbbing man-meat.

"Why don't you get a ruler and measure it Mom!" Sam said as he took a firm grip around the base of his cock. He stood it up straight , pointing towards the ceiling and I almost lost control. My cunt was dripping with the anticipation of having my son's shaft enter me deep and hard. My nipples were erect and my mouth dry.

"I will later baby," I replied after a moments more silence, "But right now - - Mommy needs to do something much better than measure it - - Mommy wants to play with it!"

I jumped onto the bed and landed between my son's legs. My big tits shook and collided together creating a loud slapping sound as I came down. My face stopping just inches from the head of Sam's massive tool.

I looked up over my son's beefy body to his face. He was looking down at me, taking in the sight of my big swaying tits. I met his gaze and said, "This is Mommy's new toy and I'm gonna play with it!"

I had never felt such intense lust as I brought my hand up and removed Sam's fingers from around the mighty shaft, replacing them with my own. I could feel my son's cock throbbing and pulsating in my hand as I slowly began to move my fist up and down his giant prick.

"FUCK IT'S SO FUCKING HUGE BABY - - MOMMY LOVES THIS BIG FAT COCK."

I was already getting overcome with the desire to have my wet horny cunt filled by my son's big pussy fucker cock. He was so much bigger and thicker than my husband.

I began to quicken my speed and my hand flew up and down his donkey sized dick with gusto. My big tits shook and quivered as I put my whole body weight behind jacking off this fat cock. The bed began to creak and move slightly, as I sat on my heels gently bouncing myself up and down to the rhythm of slapping off his large appendage.

"Oh Mom - - that feels - - so good," Sam let out a deep groan of pleasure as he closed his eyes and rested his head on the pillow, savouring the fisting that I was giving his big cock.

I ran my eyes up and down his prick shaft, watching with intense lust as my hand became a blur, banging up and down the massive length of his prick. I lowered my head down and opened my lips wide, ready to engulf this big dong in my hot mouth. I rested my hand at the base of the cock and wrapped my lips around the big bulbous head. I let out a deep groan as the fat fucker filled my mouth and hit the back of my throat. I felt Sam's hands come down on the back of my head, forcing his cock deeper in.

My husband's cock was big enough to fill my mouth but my son's now totally plugged it. I tried to move my tongue around but the huge cock just completely filled my wet mouth.

"OH FUCK MOM - - OH YEAH - - SUCK IT," Sam called out as I felt his hands push harder down on the back of my head.

I worked my fist back up and down the shaft as I tried to suck and swallow the huge throbbing muscle. My mind was filled with dirty thoughts. Here I was, with my husband in jail, laying on our bed, mouthing off our own son's humungous cock, with my naked exposed cunt dripping with the anticipation of being royally fucked by this monster.

After several more minutes of engulfing my son's huge prick, I removed my mouth from it and allowed my spit to dribble down the shaft, landing on my still jacking off hand. I brought my other hand up to his cock and holding it stiff, I smacked it hard, causing it to jump and flex.

"OUCH Mom!" Sam opened his eyes and lurched forward as I again smacked the palm of my hand against his huge pulsating dick.

I smiled up at my son and said, "This is a big bad cock baby - - and it needs to be punished for making Mommy's pussy get all wet - - THIS IS A BAD, BAD COCK!"

Again I slapped it hard. I could control my desires and lustful urges no longer - - I needed to feel my son's huge fat dick inside my pussy - - I was desperate to fuck my son. I released his big cock from my tight grip and let it snap back hard against his washboard stomach.

I climbed up and over his legs, moving astride him and shoving my ass up in the air behind me, his giant pussy plunging whopper now below my hungry cunt.

Looking down at my son's face, his eyes locked on my fat swinging tits, that hovered and dangled above his chest, I said in my deepest, sexist and lustiest voice.

"Baby - - Mommy is so fucking horny - - I want you to bang that fat fucker right up Mommy's wet pussy - - bang me hard baby - - be the new man of the house and the new owner of Mommy's hungry cunt!"

Sam looked surprised at my dirty talk but when I get in the mood, filthy things just come out of my mouth. I pressed down on Sam's chiselled chest as he reached between my legs and lifted his big heavy cock up towards my waiting pussy hole.

Preparing myself for the invasion of that massive prick stick, I closed my eyes and breathed in deep as the head of his wet cock touched my clit, causing a bolt of sexual lightening to shoot up my spine. As I eased myself down, the first few inches of my son's huge cock entered my wet pussy, the squelching sound of my cunt as it took his man-meat in was clearly audible.

"OH FUCK BABY - - OH IT FEELS SO FUCKING BIG - - OHHHHH WHAT A COCK!"

I screamed out as inch after inch filled my hungry pussy. I pressed hard against his chest; bringing my weight down upon my hunky boy's frame. My cunt lips wrapped tightly around the huge shaft of cock as he forced himself upwards, sending it deeper into my twat.

Finally my ass came to rest on his upper thighs, his hands clung tightly around my waist and I sat still on him, with his giant truncheon buried right inside me. At that moment I felt totally at ease. I had no feelings of guilt about what I was doing or of my husband languishing in prison. Right now I had my son naked on my bed, with his huge cock deep in my hot cunt and my big fat ass sat astride his Adonis like body.

"OH BABY - - SO FUCKING BIG AND HARD - - MOMMY LOVES HER NEW COCK - - OH BABY - - SO BIG - - DO IT NOW BABY - - GIVE MOMMY A DAMN GOOD HARD FUCKING - - FUCK THAT PUSSY - - BANG THAT GIANT RAMROD UP ME - - THRUST IT IN AND OUT DARLING - - FUCK THAT PUSSY!"

I yelled my dirty incestuous instructions to my son as his hands came around from my waist and took a firm grip on my ass. I lifted myself up, raising my big bubble butt a few inches off his body, I felt his cock move inside me and his fingers dig into the fleshy mounds of my ass. I then moaned out loud as I slammed myself back down to the root of his cock, feeling his big young balls slap against my cunt.

"OH YES BABY - - FUCK YOUR HORNY MOTHER HARD - - YOU NAUGHTY BIG DICKED FUCKER!"

We quickly got into a fast and pounding rhythm as I bounced up and down on his massive invading baseball bat of a cock. My huge fake titties jumped and slapped around, mesmerising my son's gaze. The bed squeaked and shuddered, the headboard banged loudly against the wall in unison with the thrusts of our two sex crazed bodies. The sound of wet sloppy sex filled the entire room and the potent smells sent my already lust filled mind into orbit.

"FUCK ME STUD - - OH THAT SCHLONG IS SO BIG AND FAT - - MY CUNT IS ALL YOURS BABY - - IT BELONGS TO YOU - - POUND THAT PUSSY SON - - PUMP IT RIGHT UP THAT PUSSY - - OHHHHH."

My dirty talk just egged him on even more. He held my ass cheeks wide open as he thrust his cock so deep inside my bouncing body. I raked my fingernails down his chest and continued to slam my ass down on his pounding balls, engulfing his jack-hammering dong right up my hungry cunt. I had never been so filled with cock. My son was a man in every way and even though my husband was gone, I knew that from that moment on, my son's huge package would be all I would ever need.

After nearly twenty minutes of bouncing up and down on his mighty pole, he grabbed me around the waist and threw me to the side. Swiftly moving on top of me, but keeping his anaconda cock buried deep inside my snatch. He immediately took control and banged his dick even harder into me. His young ass bouncing furiously between my legs. His giant cum filled balls slapping hard against my cunt.

I threw my legs high and wide in the air and reached around to press my hands against his hard muscled back. I screamed with pleasure with every hard thrust of his large beefy big cock.

"OHHHHH JESUS - - OH YES - - FUCK IT BABY - - FUCK - - FUCK MOMMY HARD - - OHHHH YOU’RE SO FUCKING HUGE - - OHHHHHH - - BANG IT BABY - - POUND THAT DIRTY FUCKING CUNT HARD - - SLAM IT RIGHT IN ME - - OHHHHHH."

Sam lowered his head and took my right boob into his hot sucking mouth. He sucked in hard and engulfed my nipple, gently biting on the sensitive tip.

"OH YES - - SUCK MOMMY'S TITS BABY - - SUCK THOSE BIG FAKE FUCKERS - - OHHHH - - YEAH - - KEEP FUCKING ME BABY - - MAKE MOMMY CUM ALL OVER THAT MASSIVE MONSTER PRICK."

The headboard behind me, banged rhythmically against the wall as the loud slapping sounds of our two hard fucking bodies continued to grow nosier in the room. I had never been fucked so hard or for so long. My husband could usually last about twenty minutes before he blew his load, but my son had now been fucking me for well over half an hour with no signs of ending - - how I loved the youthful energy and stamina of my hunky big boy.

His huge heavy balls continued to slap hard against my cunt, as he rammed his huge long horse cock repeatedly in and out of my pussy, plunging hard and deep to the very depths.

"You like this Mom?" He said to me as he brought his face level with mine.

"OH FUCK - - YES BABY - - IT'S - - AMAZING - - SO BIG AND SO FUCKING HARD AND FAT - - I LOVE IT BABY - - I FUCKING LOVE IT."

Our lips came crashing together and our tongues entwined, our mouths locked in a deep and passionate kiss.

We continued to fuck hard and deep, my son nailing my big breasted body to the bed as he drilled my cunt hole. I experienced the most intense and hard orgasms I had ever had in my life, repeatedly cumming over Sam's massive fucking dong as he continued to fuck me so good.

"OH YOU DONKEY DICKED FUCKER - - HAMMER THAT CUNT - - FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF ME BABY - - CUM IN ME - - I WANNA FEEL THAT SPUNK DEEP UP MY CUNT!"

I kept yelling at Sam to keep fucking me, I was lost in a lust filled dream, The sounds of sex overtook my mind and I surrendered myself to my son, body and soul.

Finally after such a long and exhausting time, Sam's whole body went rigid, his hands gripped my sides and his thrusts slowed. I felt his cock expand in my cunt and second's later the hot and unmistakable warmth of his young potent spunk firing like a missile inside me. I felt the hot cum coating the walls of my wet pussy and felt it oozing out of me as Sam slowly withdrew his mighty cum-gun from my dripping and well fucked pussy.

"OH BABY - - OH FUCK - - YOU GOOD BOY - - SO, SO, SO FUCKING GOOD - - OH YES SAM - - FUCK THAT WAS SO GOOD - - "

My son collapsed on top of me, crushing my big rack against his sweat dripping chest. His mouth landed on mine and we entwined our tongues together.

I ran my hands down his back and over his tight young butt cheeks, gently digging my fingers into his hard flesh. My pussy oozed with his spunk and could still feel his semi-hard cock pressing into me.

We were both dripping with sweat after our long, hard, incestuous fucking. We laid there, him still on top of me, both breathing heavily, inhaling the deep aromas of sex that hung heavy in the room.

I thought of my husband in the prison and my next visit to see him. He had said he wanted to hear all the juicy details and boy did I have a story to tell him!

No comments:

Post a Comment